It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Well said. The last I read, Assange is in hiding. Finally, a smart move on his part.

He should be hiding, who's gonna wikileak the hit they put out on him?

Most undoubtebly, he will. And, like a coward, he will ask for "understanding" and say he didn't do anything to deserve his punishment.

He is not a man.

link   
I expect a LOT of pressure against Wikileaks in the coming months. They said they will reveal secrets of the private industry, banks specifically. Those people have MONEY, a lot of it...so they will start spreading rumours, pay campaigns, pay off their political connections, and will do everything in their power to suppress the truth.

So far Wikileaks did what they said they would do, spread information...and I will never fault anyone for handing out information. Deny ignorance!!

We haven't seen that much pressure against them yet. All we have here on the boards are a few steaming patriots who are mad that "their country" has show part of its ugly face. And I'm not talking about only the US, a lot of countries lost face, including Italy (lol, Berlusconi), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and a few others.

They are all worried the net of lies, deception, and controlling the masses with propaganda might collapse...and hopefully it will. With any luck, the corrupt part of the economy (investment industry) will be exposed as well.

Go Wikileaks!! o/

edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

If the government didnt want this information getting out then it wouldnt...they've got the internet on lockdown.
Wasn't there a thread just the other day about the government shutting down websites without court orders.
The whole wikileaks drama is just a distraction and an easy way of getting out the information and making themselves look like the victims at the same time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

VERY, well said. It's easy to criticize, when you can just go hide afterwards. No accountability, no fowl. Light the firecracker, and then run away.

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I expect a LOT of pressure against Wikileaks in the coming months. They said they will reveal secrets of the private industry, banks specifically. Those people have MONEY, a lot of it...so they will start spreading rumours, pay campaigns, pay off their political connections, and will do everything in their power to suppress the truth.

So far Wikileaks did what they said they would do, spread information...and I will never fault anyone for handing out information. Deny ignorance!!

So start handing out your personal information .... no one will stop you and you seem to agree with it ... so...

link   

edit on 30-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

So start handing out your personal information .... no one will stop you and you seem to agree with it ... so...

My personal information is already out there, I'm on Facebook, lol. Wikileak is the world governments' Facebook

They cut our freedoms with the Patriot act, and the TSA is allowed to grab anyone's balls...time to get them back!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Granite

Wow, stopped the Vietnam war. My brother was there, it hadn't stopped.

Welcome to ATS...noobie...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My personal information is already out there, I'm on Facebook, lol. Wikileak is the world governments' Facebook

They cut our freedoms with the Patriot act, and the TSA is allowed to grab anyone's balls...time to get them back!

While I disagree with the policy of the TSA, my point is that there seems to be an alarming lack of common sense when it comes to the nature of confidential information.

Facebook is not the same issue that is at hand. You have "chosen" to expose what you want to expose on your facebook page.

Post all of your private emails ... I dare you. Post your credit card information including your pin #.

Even that wouldn't be the same issue.

The issue would be someone hacking into your personal data and exposing it for the world to see.

You have no problems with that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

We haven't seen that much pressure against them yet. All we have here on the boards are a few steaming patriots who are mad that "their country" has show part of its ugly face. And I'm not talking about only the US, a lot of countries lost face, including Italy (lol, Berlusconi), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and a few others.

They are all worried the net of lies, deception, and controlling the masses with propaganda might collapse...and hopefully it will. With any luck, the corrupt part of the economy (investment industry) will be exposed as well.

Go Wikileaks!! o/

edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

It's not that i'm mad because we "showed our ugly face". I know we do some really bad things, but you know, all freakin countries do. I'm mad because its none of any of our enemy countries damn business what we say or do.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How are we safer, now that China has been cited with having agreed with South Korea, what will North Korea do? Wikileaks is the most naive entity I have encountered, throw it out there, see what happens. Total crap. Is Assange a diplomat, educated in international politics? Or is he a little boy, over his head, hiding.

link   
julian Assange has got some big b#lls man!!

I worry for his safety, but really admire the bravery of being the biggest whistleblower in History....

and reading some comments on the last few pages I have concluded that a lot of people posting on here really live in total fear of these releases.....hilarious!!

Julian Assange hasnt put Amerikan lives at risk....amerika's foreign policy has...blame your government, not the messenger you fools!!

link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

i understand but the phrase `needs to be silenced` is a bit harsh
dont you think

link   

Originally posted by benoni
julian Assange has got some big b#lls man!!

I worry for his safety, but really admire the bravery of being the biggest whistleblower in History....

and reading some comments on the last few pages I have concluded that a lot of people posting on here really live in total fear of these releases.....hilarious!!

Julian Assange hasnt put Amerikan lives at risk....amerika's foreign policy has...blame your government, not the messenger you fools!!

me too, i admire the fact that hes gone out there and hasnt just been all talk, like most people

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerumPeto
reply to post by mobiusmale

If the government didnt want this information getting out then it wouldnt...they've got the internet on lockdown.
Wasn't there a thread just the other day about the government shutting down websites without court orders.
The whole wikileaks drama is just a distraction and an easy way of getting out the information and making themselves look like the victims at the same time.

They stopped network connections with the whole internet. Which they should have done long ago. We dont need these stupid hackers causing problems in our country while theyre sitting behind a computer jackin it to a bunch of code.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Am I missing something here? Who's personal info was exposed?

I take it you're against the US illegally gathering personal data on UN members?
edit on 30-11-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Assange has got to be stopped period ...The guy does not understand how serious wars are and war time in history and how this can damage relations and cause entire policies to fall apart.Not only that but names will eventually get out and it will be known and they will fall into the hands of exetremist and then they can target that person.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Isn't the government doing
the same exact thing?
Spreading personal information
to the public if ur a criminal?

If u r convicted of a sex crime.
u r in the database for sexual offenders
online in every state in the union.
That listing shows, ur name and
address. A hell of a lot more extreme
than what was leaked in these documents.

If you do not pay ur property taxes,
the county posts public notices in the newspaper
with ur name in print like ur a criminal.
Isn't this the same as what WL did?

If you just get arrested for DUI, the local
paper and sometimes online news sites
post ur mug shot and ur name online to
a national audience. And you haven't even
been convicted yet !!! Say hello to
the Police Blotter !!!

Wikileaks has not done anything
that the Government themselves don't
already do to us as citizens. Therefore
if wikileaks are criminals, then our government
are criminals too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Yea, I'm shaking. But to the point, you know Assange edits his leaks right? Or should I post a link?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Not if the government is doing it for Justice and to stop dictators and exetremist like Bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join