It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Nephalim
Before his leaks stop the deaths of millions/billions, maybe he should stop the leak between his legs.

did u read Assange's rebuttal to the charges?

Both incidents were consensual sex
between 2 different women at different
times. Everything between them were
absolutely fine until they found out about
each other. Then they wanted revenge
on Assange. Wonder why it took over
a month after the incidents for those women
to come forward and press charges?
And BOTH at the same time !!!!
Sounds like a lil juicy payback
for the 2-timer does it not ???
And neither woman reported to
the hospital so a rape kit could
obtain DNA evidence. It's kinda
hard to get evidence a month later
after multiple showers.
The charges are trumped and trivial
compared to Assange's agenda.
I wouldn't waste my time showing
up either for a case like that. And that's
the reason why the charges against him
were initially dropped the first time.
Now Assange is the most wanted man
in the world. Why? Because he 2-timed
2 women in the same month.
That's not a crime !!!
That's 2 notches in the pistol grip.
Look before u leap,
It pays to investigate

It pays too look a little deeper and see the bigger picture too. The crimes are irrelevant, the reason for pushing them isn't. Figure that one out

edit on 30-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I agree with the OP. This has done nothing to restore this country for what it once stood for.

And what else has been tried since 1913
to do the same thing ??? Has that worked ???

When you run out of options
and nothing has worked so far,
u have to change strategies.
It's called innovative adaptation

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't believe one word of that - prove it - post a link. I certainly can for 'Collateral Murder', but a simple google is all that takes. Where's your back-up?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
For those who are attempting to make Assange out to be a "hero" let me ask you this. How comfortable would you be if someone were to make all of your private information available to the public?

This would include your bank acount information, credit card and pin #'s as well as your medical history. What about information that only you would know?

If you are comfortable with that and agree with what Assange did, by all means make all of your personal information readily available to the public, you can start by putting all of your information in this thread. After all, it is our "right" to this information.

Assange is not a hero. He is a political activist with a hate on for the best nation in the world. Why doesn't he release "secret files" from China?

1) He is a friggin coward, they would hunt him down and kill him.
2) he doesn't want anyone to know that every single government on this planet does the same exact thing
edit on 30-11-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I completely agree, they should throw him in guantanemo.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Your OP is poorly written and researched so I can not determine whether you are misguided or a government shill...first thread I've seen you start.
So I'm going to assume you heart is in the right place...
Go on Youtube and search on "the most dangerous man in America". This will teach you the background of the fore-runner of Assange named Daniel Elsberg. He single-handedly stopped the Vietnam War by leaking classified Pentagon documents "The Pentagon Papers."
Kissinger was the one going on TV News saying that in quotes above...hear it now about Assange?
So what are your intensions with this OP?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
It pays too look a little deeper and see the bigger picture too. The crimes are irrelevant,

undoubtedly the crimes were relevant to your opinion
else you wouldn't have brought it into the conversation.

Motive is not a crime u can be charged with.
The act itself is

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Well said. The last I read, Assange is in hiding. Finally, a smart move on his part.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
US and all the World is in this sh*itty situation beacause people like OP .
He is in delusion that Goverments are always right , that they are protecting us from all evils , that they are our second parents bla bla bla .He will never woke up to reality .

Did he say any of this? No. He is merely stating that the guy is bad for our country. I don't know what kind of "reality" you're in but, theres a war going on outside. And every little piece of info is knocking bricks out of our wall. You must think that governments are always wrong. Which they are not. We are free and safe right now because of the same government this guy is against. So you tell me. How do these leaks help us at all? And for the record I am not a very government loving person. I am on the other hand extremely PATRIOTIC. Wikileaks should leak something the US could use, not something that could cripple us.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

Wouldn't he have to be American to be charged with treason!

So many of you just deflect the blame onto something else rather than demand your Representatives to take responsibility for their actions. I'm not seeing that from a lot of people opposed to WL. I'm not seeing a call for action and a demand for consequences. I'm mostly seeing that aspect ignored in their pleas to shoot the messenger.

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
For those who are attempting to make Assange out to be a "hero" let me ask you this. How comfortable would you be if someone were to make all of your private information available to the public?

This would include your bank acount information, credit card and pin #'s as well as your medical history. What about information that only you would know?

If you are comfortable with that and agree with what Assange did, by all means make all of your personal information readily available to the public, you can start by putting all of your information in this thread. After all, it is our "right" to this information.

Assange is not a hero. He is a political activist with a hate on for the best nation in the world. Why doesn't he release "secret files" from China?

1) He is a friggin coward, they would hunt him down and kill him.
2) he doesn't want anyone to know that every single government on this planet does the same exact thing
edit on 30-11-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Would you be opposed to your boss snooping on you while you're at work? Probably not.

I look at WL as the HR department for The People.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Well said. The last I read, Assange is in hiding. Finally, a smart move on his part.

He should be hiding, who's gonna wikileak the hit they put out on him?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

heh, I think its relevant when you want to label someone a terrorist, which in turn prohibits travel which provides time in order to find your location so that you can be arrested and charged with lets just say something worse.
but overall, not so much no. Not when you have bigger fish to fry.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Wow, stopped the Vietnam war. My brother was there, it hadn't stopped.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

could you expand on how you are safer, with proofs, not gov't talking points.

also, I think the whole point of the leaks is to demonstrate to the american people, just what our gov't can and is capable of.........................................it would seem that you could use a dose of that reality

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
The people have every right to know, read about and understand exactly how much the US has been screwing the world around. I hope this leads to total diplomatic isolation and ridicule for the US, but I know it wont. Because of these revelations, I have cancelled my planned trip to the US, and rebooked for a nice long weekend in Switzerland. Knowing what I do, I would never prop your economy with my hard earned money, something I hope many will do.
. I fail to see how anything in the cables released thus far suggests that the US is "screwing with the world". "I hope this leads to total diplomatic isolation and ridicule for the US", well I wouldn't see that happening (especially the ridiculing part) because there's little to nothing the US has to be embarrased about in the wake of these leaks, maybe perhaps the spying on the UN thing, but that's no surprise or secret, everyone spies on each other at the UN. Then you go on to say you won't be coming to the US in wake of these revelations, not that it means much. So I gotta ask ya, what in the hell released has prompted you to make this descision
Is it perhaps that your mad nothing released has made the US look bad enough? Or that there's alot of embarrassment and ridicule for the UK (your country) to be had because of these leaks?? I'm just curious, because as far as I see it Assange has done us a favor (or nothing at all) with this one

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by filosophia

Well I did say this specific piece of information, this relates to NK not Saudi Arabia.

Can you answer that question?

Not aware of that piece of information, which shows how little emphasis I put on wikileaks to begin with. I won't trust wikileaks, obviously it's not safe to leak to them, the last guy is in prison. I thought you were asking about the wikileaks in general.

The last guy is in prison, because he went online and contacted a hacker and spilled the beans about what he'd done, and the hacker ratted him out. Wikileaks had nothing to do with his ending up in prison.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I don't believe the government is 100% honest/ dishonest. I also believe there are things we should know and things that we should not know for security reason. In regards to wikileaks, I think the Assange should killed. He is causing a lot more trouble then we know.

I'm not sure how people find the will to live when they think every single person working for the government and the government itself is 100% corrupt.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
I don't believe one word of that - prove it - post a link. I certainly can for 'Collateral Murder', but a simple google is all that takes. Where's your back-up?

google is my friend too

2nd

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cablespider
reply to post by ZELDAR

Wouldn't he have to be American to be charged with treason!

So many of you just deflect the blame onto something else rather than demand your Representatives to take responsibility for their actions. I'm not seeing that from a lot of people opposed to WL. I'm not seeing a call for action and a demand for consequences. I'm mostly seeing that aspect ignored in their pleas to shoot the messenger.

You dont seem to understand the whole idea of this thread. The guy is leaking important AMERICAN documents. That makes him an enemy of this great country and I. That is like an act of war. If he was american, us real American citizens would have him tried. FOR TREASON. The fact that hes not, makes me very angry. How would he like it if someone here posted his countries secrets online? How would YOU like it if it was your country? People have to do what they have to do for security, and this WL guy certainly crossed a line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
How comfortable would you be if someone were to make all of your private information available to the public?

they do that anyway in some high profile
criminal court cases. If you don't believe me
just ask OJ. His private life was plastered
all over Court TV to the entire world.

Getting the evidence of criminal behavior
out into the public is essential since
providing the very same evidence just
to the DOJ will wind up in the trash can.
Making it public, demands those that
previously turn a blind eye, does not
do the same thereafter.

Making it public requires accountability.
Making it private winds up in the trash with no action.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join