It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by mobiusmale

Yeah I agree, with a poster below.

I'd have to disagree with every point youve made.

I think the current leaks go more towards STOPPING the deaths of millions/billions.

The US will be less willing to openly plot and conspire behind countries backs knowing it could come out.

The truth, no matter how hard or harsh deserves to be released.

Perhaps nations like china should grow some balls and publically state there desires in regards to North Korea? maybe that would stop instances of the shelling that recently happened from occuring again, eh?

Before his leaks stop the deaths of millions/billions, maybe he should stop the leak between his legs.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not sure if you've noticed......we've been headed towards this war for a loooooooooong time.
Almost 8 years, publicly, at least, probably longer. These leaks aren't a speed bump or a turbo boost.

Axis of Evil......ringing any bells? and now that we knocked out Iraq, we have an empty spot for Venezuela.
You can bet your bottom food stamp on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was reading the unscientific poll results from a CBC survey conducted before the release.

I was surprised, at the time that I reviewed the poll there were over 60 000 votes and 86% were overwhemlingly in favour of the WikiLeaks response. 22 pages worth of comments and maybe 1 comment in 5 was blindly obeying the MSM conditioning.

The difference between Canada and the US (as demonstrated by many of the posts in this thread and others) is that here in Canada people are anxiously awaiting information to be released about our government.

People here want to know what has been going on.

I have to say that I find many of the reponses on this site to these releases amusing. As many have mentioned, people are jumping on the band wagon that WikiLeaks or Assange should be arrested for thier evil actions.

All they did was release documents. The evil actions were conducted by the people who originally wrote the cables.

Look at how people are reacting to this, it makes me wonder if part of the reaction is due to these people being guilty of the same type of behavior. Very similar to how thieves fear thieves, these people are backstabbers themselves and are overlaying thier fears of being exposed on the actions we see WikiLeaks taking.

The lesson here folks is that if you live your private life according to the ideals you profess in public you have nothing to fear.

Ask yourself one question in all this; When they say lives are in danger, whose lives are they talking about?

Mine, or the political careers of those guilty?

On another note...

You think people are mad now? My money says that these releases are just to get the ball rolling.

Basic showmanship states that you don't start with the grand finale.

These are the minor documents. There will be better to come.

edit on 30-11-2010 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I saw a statement on crystalinks,thought I would share it....

They say the release of the WikiLeaks documents endangers countless lives. So, you ask, how many lives will be lost by perpetuating the lies?

crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
US and all the World is in this sh*itty situation beacause people like OP .
He is in delusion that Goverments are always right , that they are protecting us from all evils , that they are our second parents bla bla bla .He will never woke up to reality .

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by JR MacBeth

No one should question this fact: If he steps out of line, he's dead.

Fact? I think you mean, opinion. I guess that makes me 'no one'

No, you're not "no one", you're probably just one who respects the findings of the Warren Commission, and you believe there was a lone gunman, and JFK was just not very lucky that day.

You may be in the tiny minority, but there's nothing wrong with that!

JR

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I guess Jack Nicholson was right. "You can't handle the truth"! America has become a nation of sheep, believing every lie that our government tells us and following along until we eventually go over the cliff together.

Considering some of the crap they've done in our name, they should be embarrassed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jwb48

Pretty soon there is going to come a point in time where it will not matter what these paid Zionist/Disinfo people come in here saying - the truth will be so obvious that there will be no argument. I would say that with Wikileaks - we are 85% there already!

Most of it is already so obvious - that these people try to make an argument out of it all and just make themselves look more stupid and blatantly put themselves out there to align themselves with the ongoing worldwide deception.

Peace will come, and these people will be held accountable - guaranteed!

And many may die bringing it - but it will come none the less

Peace - its all small planet - we all share it - I would rather love than kill anyone or anything for my share of space.

What is so important that this kind of control has been going on for thousands of years - the resources are not that important - the money is backed by nothing - it is all about control of people - slave work and making us fear our final breath!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Not aware of that piece of information, which shows how little emphasis I put on wikileaks to begin with. I won't trust wikileaks, obviously it's not safe to leak to them, the last guy is in prison. I thought you were asking about the wikileaks in general.

You are aware, of course, that Bradley Manning was bragging to someone who ratted him out, yes? One Adrian Lamo contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation about some of the things Manning was saying. How is this the fault of Wikileaks?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
No, you're not "no one", you're probably just one who respects the findings of the Warren Commission, and you believe there was a lone gunman, and JFK was just not very lucky that day.

They're not at that point yet. INTERPOL just issued a warrant for his arrest.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I, for one, am happy that it happened. Thank you Assange. I like knowing what's going on. There is too much secrecy going on behind our backs these days. Of course, they are going to try to arrest him, maybe even have him killed, but I still think what he did was for the good of the people.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
Before his leaks stop the deaths of millions/billions, maybe he should stop the leak between his legs.

did u read Assange's rebuttal to the charges?

Both incidents were consensual sex
between 2 different women at different
times. Everything between them were
absolutely fine until they found out about
each other. Then they wanted revenge
on Assange. Wonder why it took over
a month after the incidents for those women
to come forward and press charges?
And BOTH at the same time !!!!
Sounds like a lil juicy payback
for the 2-timer does it not ???
And neither woman reported to
the hospital so a rape kit could
obtain DNA evidence. It's kinda
hard to get evidence a month later
after multiple showers.
The charges are trumped and trivial
compared to Assange's agenda.
I wouldn't waste my time showing
up either for a case like that. And that's
the reason why the charges against him
were initially dropped the first time.
Now Assange is the most wanted man
in the world. Why? Because he 2-timed
2 women in the same month.
That's not a crime !!!
That's 2 notches in the pistol grip.
Look before u leap,
It pays to investigate

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't think it really matters what happens to Assange... he's become merely a face of Wikileaks, granted he is the founder, I'm sure he has some say in the direction, but knocking him out will only allow someone else to step up.

You're grudge shouldn't simply be against him... but he the entire organization itself.

I, don't have an established opinion on Wikileaks just yet. Ultimately you have to ask yourself if their intentions are good, yet the collateral damage is what's really bugging you?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

You wouldn't be welcome here anyway. This is the home of the brave.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We talk about distrust of government and media, yet we are taking what Wikileaks says at face value? When did we thow objectivity out the window? Wikileaks (Assange) has admitted to editoralizing data for 'the most political impact'. Don't believe me - google 'Collateral Murder'. Look at the data, then decide.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am only disappointed that it has not been more damaging.
The sooner these cockroaches are exposed the better. ...not that it will matter to the sheep, but then... who needs em?

edit on 30-11-2010 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
We talk about distrust of government and media, yet we are taking what Wikileaks says at face value? When did we thow objectivity out the window? Wikileaks (Assange) has admitted to editoralizing data for 'the most political impact'. Don't believe me - google 'Collateral Murder'. Look at the data, then decide.

Yes, Assange edited the documents !!!
But it was ONLY after the US DOD
and State Dept. rejected his offer
of allowing them to edit the documents.
Once they refused, he then edited out
only the names of some individuals
whose lives may have been put in
danger. He didn't change the content
at all. He just X-d out the names
of certain individuals. I wouldn't call
that editing for political impact.
I call that editing for personnel safety.

I do wish some would investigate
things before they post opinions based
on faulty information

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
I fundamentally disagree with every single point you just made in that rant.

Pretty much says it all, nice post

Also, I can't wait until WL comes out with the banking scandal stuff...we DESERVE to know after having paid so dearly.
edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. This has done nothing to restore this country for what it once stood for. This is reckless behavior at best. I guarantee several lives of innocent men and women will be placed in jeopardy by this immature moron and his insatiable cry for stardom. Yes, I am all for exposing corruption, but when you have the likes of "nut jobs" such as Chavez, Kim Jung and Ahmadinejad running countries, common sense says you don't fan the flames.

North Korea needs to be stopped! It will take China to make that happen. Several countries will need to pull together, and work as a team. However, because of Assange and his desire to paste every jot and tittle across Sunday's paper, there will be very little team building.

Has this helped America at all? Okay so you people who feel it is your God given right to know everything, what do you think this will actually accomplish for you personally?

Just being curious and loving to read gossip does not cut it. Grow up! This is not some game! America looks foolish and weak! Everyone of us should see this act as the slap in the face and a prelude to the coming global super storm. I still love my country and the principles she was founded on, but it is very clear, our leadership is not in control. This makes you and me a very, very easy target for anything at anytime!

Kind of reminds me of the act pulled by Geraldo when we went into Iraq. How many remember him drawing a map in the sand of the route our military would take to go in and surprise the enemy? Just plain stupid!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm with you man! You can leak all the stuff you want from other countries, but dude, this is America. Have you heard of treason? I would vote yes on your death penalty for putting my country in a sling.

Edit: to the people who think he did good by leaking our intelligence. Are you serious? Your home and children are all at risk of whatever may happen just because some guy wants to blow a whistle. You really do not know how many times that secret info has saved your life.
edit on 30-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join