It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

+259 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I fundamentally disagree with every single point you just made in that rant.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Do expand...

+128 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The people have every right to know, read about and understand exactly how much the US has been screwing the world around. I hope this leads to total diplomatic isolation and ridicule for the US, but I know it wont. Because of these revelations, I have cancelled my planned trip to the US, and rebooked for a nice long weekend in Switzerland. Knowing what I do, I would never prop your economy with my hard earned money, something I hope many will do.

+49 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

You're fundamentally wrong because Assange isn't saying anything.

All the reports are sent to him by US government and Western intelligence agencies.

Do you government will use any means necessary to spread its dis-info propaganda, all part of war strategy. Just like the stolen laptops

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

I agree with you, yet some people feel it's their god given right to know everything about everything. I guess they also must think their parents were bad people for keeping stuff from them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I dont think that the last leak news will lead us to a war.

These new leaks are just gossips. Who cares what some personal in US think about someone? These was just some adjectives. Nothing more. If any country want war because this, they are just idiots.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
While I feel he needs to be dealt wih severly, what bothers me is that people think this sort of thing is exclusive to the US. Every country in the world does this sort of thing on differing levels, it's only more interesting when it involves the US.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
For the supporters; why did we need to know this specific piece of information and how exactly has it helped?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

don't you think that is a little much? Assange is more or less a Mark Zuckerberg with a little more edge and mystique. But hardly someone who is going to bring in a billion deaths. Get real.

And the leaker of the last leak Manning is in solitary confinement so rest easy knowing that a truth seeker is behind bars.
edit on 30-11-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

+63 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

The difference being, no other nation on earth has ever toppled as many legitimate and democratically elected foreign governments (over 100), or used nuclear weapons, or demands the extradition of people with serious learning difficulties. Get over the American Arrogance and you'll see that the US is nothing but a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
For the supporters; why did we need to know this specific piece of information and how exactly has it helped?

It let us know that the Saudis are financing al Qaeda, sort of makes the US look bad if they have SA as an ally and yet are at war with al Qaeda? Typical foreign policy decision. Way to be in the middle of yet another bad connection.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lests not jump the gun here.
There are only 280 files leaked so far....im guessing the more important stuff is yet to come.
Theres still well over 200,000 files that havent been seen yet....by the public anyways.

Im sure they arent all like the 280 odd that have been released so far.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The media fascination with Wikileaks seems to be overshadowing that it is just an organisation with the profile and infrastructure to disseminate leaked info efficiently...nothing more.

Government leaks happened long before Wikileaks and the Internet so the thought that leaked info wouldnt find it's way onto the internet in the internet era is retarded .
Accordingly no blame can be put on individual disseminators as if it wasn't Wikileaks it would be someone else.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Ah well, we all have opinions I guess.........as far as the laughing stock, I wonder how it'd be if we cut off the cash flow and the protection afforded to others by the US?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Keep drinking that kool-aid Op. You appear to be very thirsty!

IRM :shk:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

Wikileaks is more than just their figurehead front man and spokesperson!

Wikileaks is the amalgamation of several multinational constituents, and not a one man's show!

So what exactly will you gain by silencing their Prolocutor?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can’t believe that America is so evil! Wow they just made fun of every leader in the world! Oh My GOD! The nerve of those yanks!

Yeah, come on people, if you think that America is the only country with "secret documents' of this nature you are sorely mistaken and maybe just a tad bit naive. For the love of god people, just because YOUR country didn’t have that one person who decided to hand over doc's to asswipeage doesn’t mean YOUR country is any less guilty of the SAME oral bantering that the American government was found to be doing. You live in a glass house. Be careful how far you throw that rock.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

www.cbc.ca...

This is the typical response to the R-Type Reptilian brain in your little head. Your almost taking this leak personally as if he's doing harm to you. Secondly, other countries aren't as retarded as the one I live in, the US. And they wouldn't go to war over something like this. But in typical American fashion, you pulled out the "dumb redneck" persona and feel the need to "kill the bastards" who responsible. Your worried about Assanage getting us killed? How about your military leadership that decides they need to run military exercises in China's backyard after S. Korea fired on N. Korea to start this whole debacle to begin with. Or maybe the CIA who sticks there noses where they don't belong.

Your worries of this guy bringing the end of the world to us all in a hand basket with some leaked documents are completely dumbfounded. Sorry to be a jerk about it, but I call it how I see it.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Come off it, when has the US ever done anything if it didn't put financial gain over human lives? Once again, proving that delusions and propaganda hold more weight over facts in the air-filled, drugged up, dumbed down minds of Americans.
edit on 30-11-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join