It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diet? NO! Starvation? Maybe.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Im fed up with all of these new diets. I have an opinion Id like to share. These diets are insane, doesnt anybody realize that THE ONLY WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS TO EAT LESS!

Im angry, because in fact I need to lose weight and I am too lazy to start a diet. Im not suggesting full on starvation...but I was wondering if anyhealth nuts out there could help meon something....

Im about to dive into (after tomorrow...Im going to the movies, must get popcorn. but after that, definitely!ha!) a new plan....a "cleansing." Water water water water water. so much water Id have to use the bathroom ever 20 minutes. I did this for about 2 days last week and it seemed to work well. I still ate, but mostly just drank water. Now, I know starving one self is unhealthy, Im a dancer, believe me ive gone to ALL of the seminars. but in my ...ahem..."cleansing", would I be safe doing this for about 4-5 days at a time? Just wondering if anybody knows.

Ineed to shed some major pounds in one month and i need to lose some major tushy and innerthigh. thats why im thinking of a cleansing...i cant run, but i can drink water!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well the best way (no matter what anyone says) to lose weight is exercising.
diets and all kinds of other methods are for lazy people.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When I wrestled in High School and I had to drop some lbs. for a match coming up, I would eat nothing the 2 days before it, drinking only water or energy shakes, and I would run and play basketball constantly. I managed to lose 23 lbs. in 2 days once.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the only way to loose weight and keep them off is to eat less and exercise. heres my workout plan everyday.
- morning, jog for 2 miles
- weight lifting
- at night another 2 mile of jogging
with the excercise, i also eat fairly. try to stay away from fried food or food with excessive calories. don't ever over eat or over starve. if you starve, your body would naturally try to hold on to the weight.

in short, excercise and eat smart.

top topics

join