It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts: Using another's SSN not a crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zefiro

Are you all kidding? This is great news....

Yes as I said with 1099's reporting any amount over $600/yr for not only labor but goods and services , this court finding could really tie up the Social Security tax system.

Think about it. The new reg is designed to force small businesses into using creditcards (they are exempt) instead of cash. BUT if you are a small business owner like me who is fed up with the heavy hand of Big Brother, you are going to go out of your way to pay cash at as many places as possible. And I can tell you right now I do not give a Rats Rear End whether the numbers other businesses give me are good or not.....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well this certainly goes to show how sloppy the system is going. stupid and near brain dead. sooner or later, this society is going to end up like people in the movie 'Idiocracy"/
Im 35, and my father used to teach me as a young teen, your social security number means its yuor identification! thas how you pay into social security, so when your old and tired, you can live the last decade of your life out still trying to make ends meet
well its kinda true*
using another social security number would simply allow illegal aliens to find work, putting more americans out of work. and if yuor paying into 2 or 3 different social secuirty numbers, where the hell is all that money going then? its sloppy paperwork and decision making
it looks like yuor trying to hie money in an illegal account ya know?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

screw it...if this is how slopy congress and the FED is, im going to my locla mortuary or cemetary, and pull a couple of social security cards off dead people ( if thier still in thier wallet) and use thier numbers then*

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many people have had to go through the process of proving their own identity because it was stolen from them. This is a serious issue with illegal immigrants. They steal identities, present false documentations and have been doing so for many years.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really think the court is using this case to take a swipe at using SSN for purposes other than Government. If this catches on a credit check might become worthless. What would the world look like without credit and everyone had to pay cash?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
What would the world look like without credit and everyone had to pay cash?

I'm actually thinking the opposite,
it seems more like a move to promote chaos and failure so as to provide a solution in the form of a unique ID for each individual.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
What would the world look like without credit and everyone had to pay cash?

I'm actually thinking the opposite,
it seems more like a move to promote chaos and failure so as to provide a solution in the form of a unique ID for each individual.

Similar how they restricted the FDA and limited inspectors and then suddenly need a new food safety and modernisation act 2010 s-510

They are creating a chaos type of situation so they can usher in the Real IDor even start chipping us all.

Great posts HappilyEverAfter thanks for your and everyone's input into this.
edit on 3-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join