It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does your Avatar Represent?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Wow, Land of the Lost, Now that brings back some old memories. (The Waltons, Sanford And Son, Archy Bunker.) My avatar is to remind me of how beautiful nature can be. It also reminds me of when I was younger and saw the Northern Lights with my Uncles at the hunting camp.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Mine is not what you think you see because you simply don't have the proper reference points to comprehend, exactly, what it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
my avatar representes myself

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

plagiarism, well there's a grand idea, obviously of European origin... more specifically British aristocracy. In my country we share and mix thoughts to gain progress and even newer ideas.

copyright infringement well that's something else...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Cool!

My avatar is a picture of the WTC towers at the instant the first one exploded into tiny dust particles as it crumbles the several undamaged floors below to the ground.

And the Never Forget message that this murder scene was not given the proper investigation/closure to the families of the deceased...

May they (the deceased) have rest in peace, while us survivors get killed-off in each illegal war that follows...
edit on (11/30/1010 by loveguy because: edit

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My avatar represents myself:
I know that the poster has made its way around, but I first saw it on the Xfiles back in the early 90's as barely a teenager. I want to believe, and for a long time all I did was believe. Now I want to believe so bad, but my infected brain tells me to debunk first, so to know that my belief is true.

I just decided to add in the Tardis as a tribute to Doctor Who, I cant believe I lived my whole life and never actually watched it until this past year, I'm in the US so I never really heard of it. But thank the time lords for BBC America!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
my avatar represents the duality of evil and the duality of divine! can u tell me which is my avatar? dont think u can!

also ronnie james dio ofcourse! the man was to humble for his own good! in a dog eat dog world dio was about love and humility and people took advantage of him...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2716df91880d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Oh my word, I was positive your avatar was from Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

And a bit of my childish thinking, too, I suppose.

Like it anyhow!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nice diversion. S&F

As we march into the global meltdown, I fancy myself and you my neighbors must take a stand soon and fight to save this lost cause of a country. I am Mr. Smith, I am a common, tenacious man, and we have been lied to for far too long by those we trusted.

I hope we can all remember some of the principals that the movie Mr. Smith Goes to Washington espoused. A quote for those who may not have seen it.

As Mr. Smith, a decent honest man is framed for graft he chooses to fight for his honor against some politicians controlled by a wealthy media tycoon within the Senate. From his last stand.

“I guess this is just another lost cause Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for and he fought for them once. For the only reason any man ever fights for them. Because of just one plain simple rule. Love thy neighbor. And in this world today of great hatred a man who knows that rule has a great trust. You know that rule Mr. Paine and I loved you for it just as my father did. And you know that you fight harder for the lost causes than for any others. Yes you'd even die for them. Like a man we both knew Mr. Paine. You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well I'm not licked. And I'm gonna stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if this room gets filled with lies like these. And the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen to me.”

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mine speaks for itself..

outfoxed by the Roman Merchant class !

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Mine represents general deliciousness....with a cherry on top.
I mean, who doesn't like ice cream?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RedPill

Wonderful post, and we do think much alike.

I am of cherokee descent, so I think I have some inherent genetically built in disposition ( LOL ) to question this 'reality' and sort of see through its illusionary construct.

I follow my lineage, in that I feel the spirit world is the REAL world, out of which this illusion of form is being generated, or spun into being. I feel that there is a great spirit (as my ancestors did) which runs through all things, including us. I feel we are like a 'concentration point' of this great spirit energy, and that we are co-creating ourselves, as well as this 3 dimensional construct through the power of our consciousness, along with this great spirit, universal creator, or whatever one feels comfortable referring to this sentience as.

In terms of the avatar, an aspect of the movie which really caught my attention as another possibility, is that we may in fact BE in some sort of virtual reality program, which we are experiencing ourselves within. Perhaps something like our spirit, or true selves operating an energetic program of sorts which allows them to step down into a seemingly solid world and experience themselves as a 'character' in a play of matter and form. Not entirely far off from the MOVIE avatar as well.

I haven't yet pinned down exactly what may or may not be, but one thing I am certain of (based on my own direct experiences) is that I am much, MUCH more than this mind and body I am experiencing here in this 3 dimensional construct.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mine simply represents that, as of right now, I feel a great president should not be forgotten..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My friends call me "Papa Smurf' ya see

This all started at Muscle Beach in California when I was working it out-- I had a big belly back then (I still have a belly but its more of a six pack now
and when my shirt was off with my beard the fellas started calling me Papa Smurf. Peoples also used to call me Santa (but I'm not sure why

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

me like!

rowrrrr!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

That avater is bizarre! Don't get me wrong, I love it. It's great.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
An eyeball with the body of a spider crab. What's not to like? I have a weird sense of humor, so I've been told. Also, I'm way outside the box most of the time. I also love H.P. Lovecraft stories. I thought this little guy would feel right at home in one of his stories.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Reminds me of...the 6th dungeon boss of the first Legend of Zelda game

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MadameAquarienne

I wish there were more women like you who think, around my area!
and

edit on 12/1/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

No kidding. I've never played it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join