It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Magistrate Orders CIA to Produce MKULTRA Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Federal Magistrate Orders CIA to Produce MKULTRA Records

blacklistednews.com

But if military veterans have their way in a California law suit, the spy agency’s quest to turn humans into robot-like assassins via electrodes planted in their brains will get far more exposure than the drugs the CIA tested on subjects ranging from soldiers to unwitting bar patrons and the clients of prostitutes.

It’s not just science fiction — or the imaginings of the mentally ill.

In 1961, a top CIA scientist reported in an internal memo that “the feasibility of remote control of activities in several species of animals has been demonstrated…Special investigations and evalu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If it all isn't redacted then this should be a good read for sure. I'm a little reluctant to get all giddy right now because I understand the farm is considering an appeal to this, but we'll see. One of the people involved in this lawsuit said he had an implant at the hands of CIA Doctors and the MRI proves that he does indeed have a forien object in his frontal lobe.
If the agency releases the documents this may prove to be a goldmine of information yet to be imagined. But we'll have to wait and see if our expectations are met.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Several known deaths have been associated with Project MKULTRA, most notably that of Frank Olson. Olson, a United States Army biochemist and biological weapons researcher, was given '___' without his knowledge or consent in November, 1953 as part of a CIA experiment and died under suspicious circumstances a week later. A CIA doctor assigned to monitor Olson claimed to be asleep in another bed in a New York City hotel room when Olson exited the window and fell thirteen stories to his death. In 1953, Olson's death was described as a suicide that occurred during a severe psychotic episode. The CIA's own internal investigation concluded that CIA Director Stanley Gottlieb had conducted the '___' experiment with Olson's prior knowledge, although neither Olson nor the other men taking part in the experiment were informed as to the exact nature of the drug until some 20 minutes after its ingestion. The report further suggested that Gottlieb was nonetheless due a reprimand, as he had failed to take into account Olson's already-diagnosed suicidal tendencies, which might have been exacerbated by the '___'.[40]
wikipedia

I really hope some docs are included about Olsen's death (probably not) as I have always wanted to know if he jumped, was tossed or what??
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Add Olsen info

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Nice find.. I am curious how this will play out.

S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Whoops wrong thread...
edit on 30-11-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Me too. Hope they actually release the docs instead of trying to appeal it which would probably dely this for a long time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Far worse things than this is going on.

I found out in london in 1992, that they where using electronic mind control in schools.

The techs are far more advanced than what these people describe.

Mkultra was a softcore version of mind control, today its probably through the roof, and i have lived with 24/7 monitoring for 18 years now in london.
edit on 11/30/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

For those who were killed or affected by this, today's issues are not a concern. For those familys of htose killed or affected by MK program they still need answers regardless of what is going on today. Or rather, in addition to today's problems. Many were affected by this program and never knew it, like bar patrons, people in restaurants etc. This is not something to dismiss or brush off. Answers need to be forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I am not trying to brus off, i am just telling you people mkultra was a softcore version of what mind control is. If i found out they are using it in london schools in 1992, then they must also be using it in american schools, and what are they doing and why?

But of course people like those talked about above should be allowed to find out.

But all i am saying its way more advanced today and do not fall for the mkultra thats all we can do talk they normally do.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh, I know what you ment no worrys. Just replying to your post....Thats all.
Have a good one....ML

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We have a big problem though.

When MKULTRA was first revealed to the public, decades ago, the head of the project went and destroyed many of the files on the project's doings.

So basically, most everything has been shredded already. Decades ago.

Good luck finding anything that hasn't been declassified already mr Federal Magistrate. But I am afraid this may not provide anything significant. Worth a try though I guess.

For anyone who wants to know about MK Ultra, check out the Wikipedia page, it's great. Tons of stuff really happened and there are many declassified documents to review. Enjoy.

Oh and while your at it, look up PROJECT MK OFTEN.
It will blow your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

In the lawsuit they had to establish that documents did indeed exist otherwise it would be ruled a waste of the court's time and thrown out. So by that fact, there must be some documents somewhere. Don't know where, but they were required to prove it because no Judge would issue an order without at the very least, strong probable cause or direct evidence that some do exist in order to get that judgement order. When those docs were destroyed an additional 20,000 docs were found due to them being filed in the wrong place. Who knows how many more were filed wrong or just hidden away??
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Found it.

Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order

From the article found at that Wiki place

Notice that it says they had to rely on sworn testimony due to the lack of incriminating documents, as Helms shredded everything.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by muzzleflash

In the lawsuit they had to establish that documents did indeed exist otherwise it would be ruled a waste of the court's time and thrown out. So by that fact, there must be some documents somewhere. Don't know where, but they were required to prove it because no Judge would issue an order without at the very least, strong probable cause or direct evidence that some do exist in order to get that judgement order. When those docs were destroyed an additional 20,000 docs were found due to them being filed in the wrong place. Who knows how many more were filed wrong or just hidden away??
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling

Good post Mikelee.

I personally feel that there are original documents (or at least copies) that are hidden away in a vault somewhere. The gov't wouldn't spend that much $$$ on something this big with so much potential just to trash it all one day.

I believe they probably took all the documents and stashed them somewhere, like in a box somewhere deep in a classified vault.

But the CIA will probably use the cover story "we shredded everything" as an excuse to refuse to release anything additional.

Oh, and did anyone mention in any of these articles what SubProject these men were victims of? MKULTRA was divided into tons of subprojects. So knowing which one it is can help find documentation a lot faster. *IF any documents survived the purge*.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No worries... The documents are being found(created) as we speak. Many desk rats are sitting down right now thinking s**t up. Some one up the chain will say "That's the one, run with that one!" There will be old reports surfacing of logged incidents of bizarre behaviour and outlandish voiced views to co-workers. Patrioticly signed waivers for experimental vaccine implants and on the edge disease research in nerve conductors will come to light and they'll make them look like wacko conspiracists.

Wait a second ... there's enough of us already.

edit on 30-11-2010 by PsychNurse because: gnilleps

new topics

top topics

join