It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian Nuclear Scientists Assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hello all,

I cam across this and thought it warranted a thread. I did a search and could not already find it on here.

TEHRAN — Unidentified assailants riding motorcycles carried out separate bomb attacks here on Monday against two of the country’s top nuclear scientists.

Iran are already pointing the finger at the US and Israel saying that western allies are in fact behind this to disrupt Iran's nuclear program. It appears that two very prominent scientists were taken out by what Defence Tech is likening to a sticky bomb.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that “undoubtedly the hand of the Zionist regime and Western governments is involved” in the attacks.

Clearly these two were assassinated but by whom is still a mystery and it could be said without a shadow of a doubt that this will negatively affect the nuclear program.

Source - NY Times

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I started a thread earlier today on the same subject but only 2 or 3 other people checked it out, hopefully you get more people on to read, this is the real deal, not some fake conspiracy, someone is attacking iran without starting a war, sounds like secret service stuff but heck i wont start pointing fingers, but something might go boom in the near future, i dont have any secret info, just seems logical do.

good job buddy

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: just adding my link, same thread

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Couldn't Iran have killed them thinking they were involved in that computer virus that shut down their nuclear reactor? There were reports that they were eliminating any persons that they thought were involved in that computer virus that disrupted their reactor.

Check out this link for the full story. Fox News... but it's all I have. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Lol, fox news, you cant be serious right, now where would fox news get this secret information from eheheh, sorry its just tough to digest thats all

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

also got this:

Iran's president confirms that a computer worm targeting its nuclear program affected centrifuges – AP - Monday, November 29, 2010

twitter.com...

There are a lot of shenanigans going on inside Iran right now. I would not be surprised if we are hacking their computers and taking out their scientists when vulnerable.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
reply to post by Alienmojo

Lol, fox news, you cant be serious right, now where would fox news get this secret information from eheheh, sorry its just tough to digest thats all

It said that the the Iranian president admitted to the computer worm affecting his system. So he was not trying to cover it up but expose it. Likely to expose the West for being the ones responsible...which it likely is.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

Ok not sure where your going there , but yes these articles do say that iran is behing attacked with a very high tech worm, and there scientist are behing targeted by someone, So this fox news story said nothing in it about the iranians maybe killing there own.

edit on 30-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: forget to put in the right letters eheheh

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join