It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to believe in this N W O stuff, but now I see quite the contrary happening...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I mean, even if N W O was real. Who is controlling it? There are so many secret societies out their that wants a N W O that I think that they'll all clash with each other, anyway.

Probably there was a group trying to us their slaves, who knows. I think all of this changed starting with the economic crisis. Due to the economic crisis, they couldn't afford to buy all the crap to make us their slaves. Then, things got even more tough with the Wikileaks. Now things are open to the public and won't go according to plan. People know that there was a conspiracy to attack Iran now and people know North Korea and Russia were secretly helping Iran get missiles. All of the plans used to stir us into one direction, has now been released to the public. Even if people don't go on the internet, I was reading about how it has been released to the newspapers as well.

I think a World War 3, would have started if China AND Russia didn't want us to unify Korea, but things didn't go as planned. China doesn't give a damn if we reunify Korea, so no World War 3. Instead, we can finally bring liberation to the North Korean people who must see army soldiers with machine guns on every corner, and must bow to their leaders picture on every block.

All that was kept hidden to lead us into one direction, has either not gone according to plan or has been brought to light and I assume that more and more things will be revealed as time goes on...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I would love to agree with you on this one, but China do care. The last thing the Chinese would want is the USA knocking at the border.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ya...China is not a fan of western democracy sharing a border with them...not because any actual hate towardss the US...but it is to make sure the chinese people don't start getting stupid ideas about a open democracy.

Its why they put up with Kim to begin with....many are questioning if having kim is worth it though...things may change more as china changes more...but until they no longer feel threatened with a populous uprising and demanding of democracy...then they will stick with the madman being a buffer

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm a fence sitter where the NWO is concerned.

What has happened recently can also be used as an arguement that the NWO is getting closer to fullfilling its aim. If you look at what is happening in Europe atm with countries nearly going bankrupt and being bailed out by unelected EU, with massive interest rates you can see that eventually those countries will collapse and possibly be subject to in essence a "corporate takover".

Greek economy 2011

With stories coming out of the US that some states are facing the same type of crisis, the potential for the same happening there is highly likely.

The big question over finance is "who holds all the credit notes?" It certainly isn't governments and it isn't the highstreet banks. We have all become debt slaves to some one or some group.

Wikileaks has convieniently taken the focus from the global economy and placed the worlds attention elsewhere, the leaks haven't done alot of damage, at most they have caused some red faces, but nothing too serious. If anyone is shocked by what the leaks reveal then shame on them, this kind of communication has gone on ever since there has been diplomats, and it is naivé to think otherwise.

In the end we are always subject to external forces, just remember we always have control internally.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I mean, even if N W O was real. Who is controlling it? There are so many secret societies out their that wants a N W O that I think that they'll all clash with each other, anyway.

Probably there was a group trying to us their slaves, who knows. I think all of this changed starting with the economic crisis. Due to the economic crisis, they couldn't afford to buy all the crap to make us their slaves. Then, things got even more tough with the Wikileaks. Now things are open to the public and won't go according to plan. People know that there was a conspiracy to attack Iran now and people know North Korea and Russia were secretly helping Iran get missiles. All of the plans used to stir us into one direction, has now been released to the public. Even if people don't go on the internet, I was reading about how it has been released to the newspapers as well.

Well,.. maybe you don't completely understand about the NWO.
This is not about one country or a few countries.
It's an organ controlled by the top bankers of the illuminati, and they are from anywhere in the world.
I mean it's not an american organization for example. Their residence is in many countries.
It is their goal to drop the governments of all countries like a dead fly, in order to anounce the NWO and a world economy,... even religion.
You cannot speak about Russia, China, Iran, Korea, Europe or the USA as enemies of eachother....
That time has passed (in fact long ago).... it maybe seem like that way, but behind the curtains they are one power.
What they need at this moment is chaos and panic, so everybody starts pointing at eachother. They don't give # about the whole world being in war with eachother. The whole Wikileak operation, was just right on time,.. like the George W Bush conversation yesterday via Facebook. It's all part of the plan.... and their plan seems to go well.
edit on 30-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice deduction. And you may very well be correct that there may be more than one conflicting group bent on total NWO rule. And you may be correct in saying that their latest plans may have failed. But I'm sure they have contingency plan B, C, D, E up to infinity.

I'm a proponent of the false-flag alien invasion theory. Several individuals such as William Cooper, Robert Morneau, and Dr. Carol Rosin have stated that a false-flag alien invasion would be TPTB's ultimate contingency plan if traditional methods didn't work to manifest a totalitarian NWO.

"The last card... the last card... the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat."
- Dr. Carol Rosin
The Disclosure Project

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

It's an organ controlled by the top bankers of the illuminati, and they are from anywhere in the world. I mean it's not an american organization for example. Their residence is in many countries. It is their goal to drop the governments of all countries like a dead fly, in order to anounce the NWO and a world economy,... even religion. You cannot speak about Russia, China, Iran, Korea, Europe or the USA as enemies of eachother....

That time has passed (in fact long ago).... it maybe seem like that way, but behind the curtains they are one power. What they need at this moment is chaos and panic.....

This is long but I do not make decisions without data and I do not expect others to believe me without back up data. (Comes from all those lab reports to management I have written)

I am inclined to agree with Daniel Estulin and his Bilderberg Speech at the EU Parliament

Bilderberg organization is dynamic, in that it changes with the times, .... Members come and go, but the system itself has not changed. It is a self-perpetuating system, a virtual spider web of interlocked financial, political, economic and industry interests.

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such. No group of people, and I don’t care how powerful they are, sit around the table in dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future.

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED. Back in 1968, at a Bilderberg meeting in Canada, George Ball, the then Under-secretary for Economic Affairs with JFK and Johnson said: “Where does one find a legitimate base for the power of corporate management to make decisions that can profoundly affect the economic life of nations to whose governments they have only limited responsibility?”

The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity, obviously from their vantage point, for our own good and in our benefit – THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US....

Henry Kissinger stated the plan quite clearly in 1970 ~

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people; control money and you control the world."

It is really simple when you match actions to words.

MONEY:

The grab for control of money was completed long ago since it was the most important. Money is needed to implement the other two.

Originally, according to the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, banks were supposed hold anywhere between 12 and 18% of their deposits in “reserve”. That is where the words “fractional reserve” comes in. Gradually the Fed has lowered the amount of “reserve” required until now the banks are operating on no reserve, just a 3% cash on hand. Ever thing else is "pixie dust" That is the money they lend out to the government, as mortgages, as credit (cards) is created by a simple entry into an accounting ledger, it is NOT "real"money (representing labor) deposited by other people.

Money creation: www.webofdebt.com...
No reserve: www.marketskeptics.com...
A Phone Call To The Fed: www.rense.com...
An excellent in depth explanation of how the US Federal Reserve works can be found in:
A PRIMER ON MONEY: COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY
A short history is here: hubpages.com...

During FDR's era: After the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was passed, the next step was taken in 1929 by intentionally crashing the US economy. Within 34 hr of becoming President, Roosevelt closed the doors on every bank in the USA.

And then confiscated private citizens gold to pay the debts of the US Bankers owed to the Bank of England, (Rothchild) by first passing the Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933 on March 9, 1933

Sec. 3. Section 11 of the Federal Reserve Act is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection:
''(n) Whenever in the judgment of the Secretary of the Treasury such action is necessary to protect the currency system of the United States, the Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, may require any or all individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations to pay and deliver to the Treasurer of the United States any or all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates owned by such individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations.... www.fame.org...

Then Roosevelt confiscated the gold through an executive order on April 5th 1933

Executive Order 6102:  "Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal Reserve Bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933"

The debts to the bankers were paid in gold, American citizens were given play money (fiat currency) instead.

To add insult to injury, during FDRs Presidency, the Bretton Woods Conference was held, forming the World Bank and the IMF (International Monetary Fund) Harry Dexter White, a senior U.S. Treasury department official, was a primary mover behind the Bretton Woods Conference and became the head of the IMF. White was also a Soviet spy. hubpages.com...

The formation of the IMF/world bank allowed bankers to take direct control of governments creating poverty and riots.:
www.whirledbank.org...
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

The last steps was the Vietnam war, war debts and the removal of the USA from the gold standard followed by the removal of any government oversight of the Federal Reserve. At that point "Control of Money" was complete since the US dollar is the World Reserve Currency.

Given what FDR did to the USA and the world this quote is quite interesting:
"The real truth of the matter is as you and I know that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W. W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis." ~ FDR

FOOD

My area of interest has been the food supply. I have tons of references but I will try to keep it short.
As Nicole Johnson spells out in History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job The decision was made by the Council on Economic development in 1947 to get rid of independent US farmers.

CED determined that the problem with American agriculture was that there were too many farmers.

But the CED had a "solution": millions of farmers would just have to be eliminated. In a number of reports written over a few decades, CED recommended that farming "resources" " that is, farmers " be reduced.

In its 1945 report "Agriculture in an Expanding Economy," CED complained that "the excess of human resources engaged in agriculture is probably the most important single factor in the "farm problem'" and describes how agricultural production can be better organized to fit to business needs.[2]

A report published in 1962 entitled "An Adaptive Program for Agriculture"[3] is even more blunt in its objectives, leading Time Magazine to remark that CED had a plan for fixing the identified problem: "The essential fact to be faced, argues CED, is that with present high levels farm productivity, more labor is involved in agriculture production that the market demands " in short, there are too may farmers.

To solve that problem, CED offers a program with three main prongs."[4] Some of the report's authors would go on to work in government to implement CED's policy recommendations. Over the next five years, the political and economic establishment ensured the reduction of "excess human resources engaged in agriculture" by two million, or by 1/3 of their previous number.

This mindset has now been exported to other countries. The weapons of choice are cheap subsidized grain produced by the US and the EU and regulations. The vehicle for implementing these weapons are "trade agreements" such as the World Trade Organization Agreement on Agriculture, NAFTA and "harmonization"

As the FDA states:

International Harmonization www.cfsan.fda.gov...

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the free trade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions....

The Results?
EU Chair states intent to remove 1 million Poles from their land, 60% of Portugal's farmers already removed: www.i-sis.org.uk...

"According to a study by Jose Romero and Alicia Puyana carried out for the federal government of Mexico, between 1992 and 2002, the number of agricultural households fell an astounding 75% - from 2.3 million to 575, 000' www.globalexchange.org...

Farmer suicides in India that are blamed on "Global Warming " by the 'media" (propaganda outlets)

Now the full toll—surely among the largest sustained waves of suicides in human history—is becoming apparent. And as Sainath emphasizes, these numbers still underestimate the disaster, since women farmers are excluded from the official statistics... It is important that the figure of 150,000 farm suicides is a bottom line estimate.... As Professor Nagaraj puts it: "There is likely to be a serious underestimation of suicides...what has driven the huge increase in farm suicides,....

Cultivation costs have shot up in these high input zones, with some inputs seeing cost hikes of several hundred per cent... Meanwhile, prices have crashed, as in the case of cotton, due to massive U.S.-EU subsidies to their growers. All due to price rigging with the tightening grip of large corporations over the trade in agricultural commodities." alternatives-international.net...
www.counterpunch.org...

Global Warming??? How about just plain GREED!

And even more deaths by GREED

"The World Bank says that 100 million more people are facing severe hunger. Yet some of the world's richest food companies are making record profits. Monsanto last month reported that its net income for the three months up to the end of February this year had more than doubled over the same period in 2007, from $543m (£275m) to $1.12bn. Its profits increased from $1.44bn to $2.22bn....

A look at the figures for 2007, when the world food crisis began, shows that corporations such as Monsanto and Cargill, which control the cereals market, saw their profits increase by 45 and 60 per cent, respectively; the leading chemical fertilizer companies such as Mosaic Corporation, a subsidiary of Cargill, doubled their profits in a single year" Monsanto and the World Food Crisis

Control oil

By now you should have figured out that the "Global Warming " scare is all about controlling oil - or energy. It should not surprise anyone that if you dig you will find the Oil Companies and Banks are actually behind "Global Warming" The leaked Denmark Papers, giving the World Bank control of the world wide Carbon tax is a pretty good clue as to what is really going on.

You can start with the 1972 first Earth Summit chaired by Maurice Strong, Senior advisor to the World Bank

Born in Oak Lake, Manitoba, Strong had his start as a petroleum entrepreneur and became president of Power Corporation until 1966. In the early 1970s he was Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment and then became the first Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme. He returned to Canada to become Chief Executive Officer of Petro-Canada from 1976 to 1978....
en.wikipedia.org...

There is also Strong's connection to the "oil for food" scandal and the Al Gore/Strong fraud in connection with Molten Metal.

Then there is CRU, of Climategate fame. It was founded in 1970’s by two Big Oil companies (Shell and BP) and the last I looked that hadn’t been removed from their Wikipedia page (yet):

Initial sponsors included British Petroleum, the Nuffield Foundation and Royal Dutch Shell.[5] The Rockefeller Foundation was another early benefactor, and the Wolfson Foundation gave the Unit its current building in 1986.[4]
en.wikipedia.org...

The really interesting connection is Ged Davis, a Shell Oil executive with an IPCC connection. His Scenario B1 = Sustainable Development = Agenda 21.

Ged DAVIS has a background in economics and engineering from London and Stanford universities. He joined the Royal Dutch/Shell in 1972 and stayed with that company for 30 years. During his time at Shell, he held positions predominantly in scenario planning, strategy and finance, including Head of Planning (Europe), Head of Energy (Group Planning), Head of Group Investor Relations, Head of Scenario Processes and Applications, Head of the Socio-Politics and Technology Team (Group Planning), and lastly as the company’s Vice-President for Global Business Environment and Head of the Scenarios Team. For the last three years, he has been Managing Director of the World Economic Forum, responsible for global research, scenario projects, and the design of the annual Forum meeting at Davos. During the late 1990s, he served as Director of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s Global Scenarios and as Facilitator and Lead Author of the IPCC’s Emission Scenarios.

Ged Davis: www.interacademycouncil.net...
Climategate e-mail: www.eastangliaemails.com...

IPCC Emissions Scenarios: www.ipcc.ch...
Sustainable Development => Agenda 21:
www.inesglobal.com...

When ever I hear the accusation that the "deniers" are funded by the oil companies I bust a gut laughing

Still aren't convinced? Here is was an eye wittness says:

....The more relevant figure is 4,700. If my quick calculation has it right, that’s the number of days since the last time a BP CEO was in the Oval Office.

On that day, August 4, 1997, then-CEO, (then-Sir) John Browne, joined by Ken Lay, met in the Oval with President Clinton and Vice President Gore.

Their mission that day? As revealed in the August 1, 1997 Lay briefing memo which I was later provided — having left a brief dance with Enron after raising questions about this very issue — it was to demand that the White House ignore unanimous Senate instruction pursuant to Art. II, Sec. 2 of the Constitution (“advice”, of “advice and consent” fame), and to go to Kyoto and agree to the “global warming” treaty.

Oh, and to enact a cap-and-trade scheme....
biggovernment.com...-132782

So yes I think the elite have plans for the world, otherwise why do they meeting once a year? To play cards?

the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. and Bilderberg: The original conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in the Netherlands, from 29 May to 31 May 1954

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"The last card... the last card... the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat."
- Dr. Carol Rosin
The Disclosure Project

I'm totally not convinced that would be their last card, as if it was their very last option !
Actually it is right ON their cards to play, just as it belongs in that time frame !!!
I remember these illuminati tarot cards quite well
I've searched for the link and here it is:
www.cuttingedge.org...
After this, go look for yourself and see what you can find about the Guide Stones of Georgia as well.
Read their first goal to reduce world population (by about 85%)

So, it is definitely NOT their very last option to do,... the "extraterrestials" are in the cards TOO !!!

And hereby I quote the last words of Crimvelvet who replied my post with a book as thick as the Bible

So yes I think the elite have plans for the world, otherwise why do they meeting once a year? To play cards?

Well eh,... yes dear Crimvelvet,.. yes..... that's exactly what they're going to do...........
playing cards !!!

edit on 30-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well look,... just when you are speaking of the devil.... !!!

I just found this article from yesterday.

!!!!!! Here comes the masterpiece of the plan !!!!!!
NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life..!!

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't think it's their last card, literally. The OP spoke as if the NWO movement is failing and we have nothing to worry about. But I'm still waiting for U.S. totalitarian police state, martial law, FEMA prisons, and the false-flag extraterrestrial threat. If all of this fails, I can't imagine what the next plan will be....

I am aware of the the Georgia Guidestones. To be honest they freak me out a bit. Only for the reason that the guidelines spelled out are logical and rational. I know I am not super rich, powerful, or a genius, so I fear I will be a potential victim of the depopulation effort. Either population is too high or our consumption is too high, something does need to be done before we cause our own species extinction by over-stepping the natural boundaries.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You have to remember that doing teh rituals will just open them upto the same entities or what ever they do. So it does not matter how many there are, as they will all be under one umbrella. How does the one conspiracy last so long?

I am sure the nwo is here and running at least uk and usa. The evil that oozes out of these two countries and there foreign policy is amazing.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
About the warning from Braun; He never, ever said there would be "Fake Aliens"- in fact, he never got into the details on exactly what it was all about, but he DID say, however, that there are several "amazing civilisations" "Out there", that the people of Earth could live in perfect harmony together with, but that the people behind the curtains would not allow this, and, "THat it would all be based on a lie".

In other words, he never says anything about fake ET's and UFO's, but rather hinting that the ET's will be falsely painted as a threat, for whatever reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, you have to agree something is going on. how do you explain the Bilderbuerg meetings every year? where many CEO's gather ..meetins so secret, guards with machine guns stay outside to prtoect them? Not one of them ever came forward saying its not about world domination ya know. CEO's getting into congress and steeling our tax money, so they can grow stronger, while your just another overpaid employee, they feel your making too much, ready to get rid of you so they can split your salary money amongst eachother, or hire so no name illgal immigrant willing to put up with rights violations, simply becuase they dont talk back* or stand up n fight. Its who you know* not what you can do* it used to be what you knew made you valuable. now, its how much are you not willing to snitch and not tell the truth.
Government has flat out lied to us all,a nd the world, and all over at home issues no less. covering up JFK's assassination alone is a conspiracy* hdiing information form the public, is sinsiter in and of itself* wouldnt yuo agree? so obviosuly something is going on. the NWO takes time to do, becuase they know many of us out thier, know how things are supposed to work, and if they simply did an adolf hitler move, or stalin move on us all, many of us would survive to spread the truth of who they really are...educating to figth back for turth and liberty. they dont like that. why do you think he law system favos CEO's? and puts all this unecessary pressure on us all? ther used to be a time, where if you drove home drunk form a bar, if you made it home, they couldnt touch you, because the keys were not in the ignition* now..they can beat your door down, yell and degrade you, and take yuo away in handcuffs.
what kinda o freedom and world is that youde wanna live in* where yuor being taxed to death,s o the rich get richer. incase you havnt noticed, the middle class is in process of being degraded ya know* corporations do not favor citizens here in the US. they use outsourcing* NWO was desigend to take time, to break things down, so it simply slides in place. and im a fighter, and would/will fight the NWO till i am dead dead dead

top topics

join