It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple Connected Conspiracy Theory. Inca Planes, Flight 19, and Philadelphia Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Can you provide some source links to your info? I tried googling it and searched on multiple diff sites, but didn't exactly see this information listed anywhere. In paticular, I'm speaking about the Vero Beach radio fix, and the proof that he flew out over into the Atlantic to sudden death.

Please and thank you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

But nothing was ever found. No wreckage, no bodies, nothing. All that remained were the elements of mystery and a mystery it quickly and easily became. Flight 19 "The Lost Patrol" is now the central element of the legend of the infamous "Bermuda Triangle."

Source: www.history.navy.mil...

Third paragraph down sir.

Also at the end, the Naval Aviation News, officially calls it a dissapearance.

Also, this doesn't prove your conclusion on what happened.

Also, if you noticed, or actually took the time to read my sources, or even my thread, you'd notice that this paticular website you sourced... was actually one of my sourced websites...

At 1820 a PBY was airborne out of CGAS Dinner Key to try to contact the flight. No luck. Transmitter antenna trouble. But garbled messages were still coming in from FT-28. "All planes close up tight . . .we'll have to ditch unless landfall . . .when the first plane drops below 10 gallons, we all go down together."

This one most of all intrigues me. If they were even seen at 200 miles north, they wouldn't even be in Vero Beach, they would've passed it already... so.. how does that work? I live in Florida so you'll excuse me if I've visited a lot of beaches.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Great thread. Really gets the old tinker moving. I believe you have done exceptional research and have a great, yet unorthodox, theory on your hands. I love threads like this. I also like the cut of your jib. You have been questioned and respond with researched material and wit. Delightful.
edit on 1-12-2010 by IllMannered because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
reply to post by wasco2

Can you provide some source links to your info? I tried googling it and searched on multiple diff sites, but didn't exactly see this information listed anywhere. In paticular, I'm speaking about the Vero Beach radio fix, and the proof that he flew out over into the Atlantic to sudden death.

Sorry I was winging it on the Vero Beach estimate. The last fix was 29N,79W which would have put them about 100 miles east of Daytona Beach and 200 miles north of Ft. Lauderdale and well out over the open water of the north Atlantic.

You apparently have read part of the account in Naval Aviation News, I suggest you read all of it. There is no mystery what happened to Flight 19. The only mystery is what happened to Lt. Taylor to cause him to screw up so bad. A hint that something was wrong with him is given by his request to be relieved from making the flight prior to take off.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

There is no mystery what happened to Flight 19. .

could you please tell us where to find the planes???

with your belief that there is no mystery, and the fact that you seem to have the exact cordinates you should be able to find this, and, of course become famous also.

call us when you get back...............LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

I have read the entire report, but the problem I see with the paticular plot point is that, it was in fact the last one. There was never a radio contact after that. These pilots had no working compass equipment so how is it that they knew where West was? The pilots were also clearly disoriented as recorded by previous radio transfers.

Logically, my point is at that paticular plot point, adding in disorientation, and the fact that the students were actually contradicting the instructors ideas, there's a chance they could've flown right back into the ocean, towards the triangle.

Remember these guys were trained to stick together even if someone was being bull-headed and wanted to fly off on his own, they were trained to follow, even ditch out together, until given other orders. While I accept it as a possibility that this plot was accurate, given that they were flying 270 degrees (West exactly) at anywhere between 200-290mph (according to www.vectorsite.net...), within 20 minutes they would have seen land, and every base would've been alerted, logically speaking correct?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Very cool thread. You've tied together a bunch of ideas and events that I find extremely interesting. Even if the boat was just a story from a mad man, Flight 19 is totally messed up and relatively well documented. Their final radio transmissions kinda remind me of Admiral Byrd and the hollow earth. S+F for you mate.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by wasco2

I have read the entire report, but the problem I see with the paticular plot point is that, it was in fact the last one. There was never a radio contact after that. These pilots had no working compass equipment so how is it that they knew where West was? The pilots were also clearly disoriented as recorded by previous radio transfers.

Logically, my point is at that paticular plot point, adding in disorientation, and the fact that the students were actually contradicting the instructors ideas, there's a chance they could've flown right back into the ocean, towards the triangle.

You can get a general idea of what your bearing is if you know what time it is and can see the sun. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. It's not going to be precise but FL would have been impossible to miss if they had just flown towards the setting sun.

What I read was the instructor didn't have a working compass. From his conversation it sounds like they were working he just decided they were wrong when he came to believe they were over the Keys. Bits of traffic received throughout the afternoon refer to them flying different compass bearings so at least some of them had working compasses.

What the radio traffic suggests is the instructor agreed to fly west (270) at the student's urgings but then returned to due east when they didn't sight land. At one point they were almost close enough to see FL but turned around just before land should have become visible.

There was something wrong with the instructor and I think he knew it when he tried to back out of the flight. I've flown in small airplanes over the Keys and the Bahamas. While they are similar I don't think I could mix them up. The Keys are a narrow chain of islands extending from Key Largo to Key West. They are all joined by bridges and A1A. The Bahamas are more spread out and not joined by bridges.

I'm going to give up here. The evidence is pretty overwhelming Flight 19 was lost at sea in the north atlantic due to a tragic navigation error by the flight instructor for this training flight. You of course are free to believe what you want.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

(snip)
Now that I've brought some background to the table on my side, how about you find me an article, a link, and official source telling me that he was a so-called "rogue pilot" who managed to achieve Lieutenant and serve as a Flight Lead on numerous occassions?

You asked, you got:
en.wikipedia.org...
[Taylor, although an excellent combat pilot and officer with the Navy, had a tendency to "fly by the seat of his pants", getting lost several times in the process.[citation needed] It was twice during such times that he had to ditch his plane in the Pacific and be rescued.

Blame for the loss of Flight 19 was placed on Taylor.]

edit on 2-12-2010 by The Shrike because: For editing purposes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by The Shrike

Quite unsporting of you to come in and accuse me of being guilable, then provide no basis for your own perspective. All while being completely rude. Impressive.

Second, I'd like to reiterate that this thread is supporting a theory. While I am open to different opinions, I am against those with no sources to back up their ideology.

Thanks.

Posting a theoretical thread is not the problem. It's perpetuating unsupported by research. If you had done even basic research you would not have bothered posting as it serves no purpose. Your topics have been covered here ad nauseum. Use the search function.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

(snip)
Now that I've brought some background to the table on my side, how about you find me an article, a link, and official source telling me that he was a so-called "rogue pilot" who managed to achieve Lieutenant and serve as a Flight Lead on numerous occassions?

You asked, you got:
en.wikipedia.org...
[Taylor, although an excellent combat pilot and officer with the Navy, had a tendency to "fly by the seat of his pants", getting lost several times in the process.[citation needed] It was twice during such times that he had to ditch his plane in the Pacific and be rescued.

Blame for the loss of Flight 19 was placed on Taylor.]

edit on 2-12-2010 by The Shrike because: For editing purposes.

Allow me to point out the rather breaking point of your entire opposition... you don't even have an official citation. Neither does wikipedia. I've searched high and low for this report... yet every site makes a reference to a "pedia" source with again... no official citation.

While I am open to an alternate theory, you're the actual one who's provided an incomplete source. I do have one active Navy personnel looking into the matter for me, and I've been in contact with former Naval personnel aswell who will be helping me look for this report. While this is in proccess, if you find the actual report from a .gov or .mil source, I'd be happy to look at it, until then... it's just "pedia".

All "pedia" sites are able to be edited by anyone with a web browser so that doesn't exactly qualify them to be full proof. The information I'VE pulled has been backed up by an official .mil website. The only info I've pulled off of Wikipedia was information that can already be pulled off from official Navy Sources. Which all claim that the dissapearance if a MYSTERY and will remain so until any evidence proves otherwise.

You can blame the murder of the dog on the clown right next to him with blood all over his suit, but not until you make sure the blood is from the dog, and how the murder occured. Without any of that, you could have a clown crying over his dead dog, or a clown next to a dog who was killed, and blood just got on the clown. We can even assume the dog randomly combusted and the clown was just next to him when it happened. Everything about the situation is an assumption until given full disclosure of evidence as to what occured.

Oh, and as a reminder, even if the report claimed that Taylor was "flying off the seat of his pants", it doesn't prove nor point out what actually happened. I'd also like to chuckle and laugh that the official terminology is "flying off the seam of his pants" which points to someone who uses his privates as a compass. That typo recorded into wikipedia obviously points out a normal day user editing information on the site.

Edit: I've received information from one of my sources that said even if the Navy completed a board of investigation on Flight 19, the paperwork today is still completely unorganized, that there's no telling what how unorganized it was back then. Secondly, you would require granted access to the reports, depending on it's level of security. If it's a publicly opened document, then you can request it from the Naval Branch of Archives. Flight 19 is a mystery and even if you look for it nowadays, you have to account for 50 years of ocean floor movement, organic life interference, and corrosion... It's not the Titanic... we're talking about something much smaller. Flight 19 remains just that... a mystery.

www.history.navy.mil... has the address for request as well as links to the forms required for access and a copy (on microfilm).

Ultimately... I'm not saying it's a fact that what im theorizing occured. I'm simply giving an idea. Neither you nor I, will truely ever know until someone gives the evidence. To think that you're perspective is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, is to be simply bias.

Originally posted by The Shrike

reply to post by The Shrike

Quite unsporting of you to come in and accuse me of being guilable, then provide no basis for your own perspective. All while being completely rude. Impressive.

Second, I'd like to reiterate that this thread is supporting a theory. While I am open to different opinions, I am against those with no sources to back up their ideology.

Thanks.

Posting a theoretical thread is not the problem. It's perpetuating unsupported by research. If you had done even basic research you would not have bothered posting as it serves no purpose. Your topics have been covered here ad nauseum. Use the search function.

Posting a theoritical thread is not a problem at all. In that you're correct. Calling it unsupported by research is where you're incorrect. While the facts that are known are supported by research. A theory is an idea. Not a fact. What I've supported for readers here is an idea based on facts. Not facts based upon facts. While I can appreciate a skeptical approach to my theory, I can't really pay attention to pure deniability based on someone's overly bias opinion. Use the search function. You will find alot of overly bais opinion yourself, and find also that it is neither cheered for, nor appreciated. Sorry I don't have any fancy latin words to consolidate that for you.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Shikamaru because: Adding content after speaking with Naval Personnel

edit on 3-12-2010 by Shikamaru because: Added website to request information on report.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good researched and well put, S+F for that

but what you haven't yet touched are the wings of the planes of Flight 19 and
the wings of the incan artifacts.

The wings of flight 19 are made for planes that fly under the sound barrier (mach 1).
While some of the incan artifacts have delta shaped wings who are the better
alternative when breaking the sound barrier.

They would not have been that way if they didn't know the function of it, at least that's
MY point of view.

kindly / C

top topics

<< 1   >>

join