It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founders background is odd and 9/11 truthers 'annoy him'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

According to the source above Julian has had a strange life. Mother and father were actors who traveled around a lot. Julian went to 37 schools and 4 universities (he says) He was busted for hacking into a Canandian company and was let go. He then disappears for a few years and suddenly wants to help the world. Yeah right!

Likely the CIA got a hold of him for their Cyber army and they or he came up with the idea for Wikileaks. They can expose things that do not really matter much to build credibility. Then, when needed to start a war, for instance, unload enough dis-info to cause people to get behind the idea of a war. There are a lot of current candidates for war. Pakistan, Iran and N. Korea would probably top the list.

I have noticed that there has NEVER been even the lightest critism of Israel in any Wikileaks. Perhaps Wikileaks is a joint venture between the Mossad and the CIA. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Or maybe you want something to happen in Israel?

Have you ever read Julian Assange's old blog? Before Wikileaks.

Julian was more active than most people.

There are lost years in his life, that is, not documented. I would not be to quick to label him yet, he seems a good man. Try and watch HAR2009 aswell, not all videos are on YouTube, I think they are on the Chaos Computer Club's ftp server.

Only 278 cables were released the other day, they are releasing more; it makes bigger impact and things get more attention.

He says 9/11 truthers annoy him, yes. Ever ask why?
How many sheep are annoyed by the 9/11 truthers?
How many sheep would listen to Wikileaks if they sided with the 9/11 truthers?

It's all about reputation.
We know the world still thinks it was not an inside job; so change use a tactic that wont pigeon box Wikileaks information.

It is an intelligence war.
edit on 30/11/2010 by the_denv because: sp

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Did you read Gordon Duff's interesting article on the Wikileaks/AIPAC connection?

www.veteranstoday.com...

I started a thread on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: link

new topics

join