It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's "VIPER teams" now at bus stations in Florida (video of local news report)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

Yep, GI JOE works for COBRA now.

The renegade remnants have now been labeled terrorists and are wanted fugitives hunted by their own former JOE teammates.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Renegades

Say hi to these guys at your nearest mass transit station checkpoint.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a5e55a22639.jpg[/atsimg]

Coming to major sports arenas and shopping malls fall 2012.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You Americans have really got to start standing up for yourselves. If you don't, within the next year you're going to be being bent over and shafted on every street corner. JUST SAY NO!

Do you not have petitions in America. Go on strike. Set up an organisation or something. Team together and head to the streets. Either that or just sit at home and play on your x-box?

You should confuse these perverts by taping random bits of plastic to your skin, or fill your bags with unfamiliar objects just to make their jobs hell.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Amazing how the news just laps this (bleeeeep) up isn't it? Well, I see this happening at train stations soon. Thing is though, just where are they going to get the man power to cover all bus stations, which you know they will eventually, same with train stations. I think I know where. Remember awhile back obama talking about his civilian security force? That I think would be the only way he could cover them. All it would take is a couple? really flashy false flag events for obama to demand it on the grounds of national security.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Yea, that's what I was thinking. What about all the stops between the bus stations. I don't know how it works in the US, but in the UK there must be about 60 or 70 bus stops between stations. There can't be that many soulless monsters willing to do that type of work. You'd need thousands and thousands of these TSA monsters. A scary thought.

Their attempts are pathetic and one day soon all this is going to backfire on them. The sheeple will wake up soon enough - I mean, how stupid do you have to be to just sit back and let all this happen. I know people are stupid, but how stupid can you get?

edit on 1-12-2010 by dJbdJb because: Amendment

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Bad economy = high unemployment

High unemployment = plenty of recruits

Lowest standards for any law enforcement agency = plenty of employees

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Truly is scary the times we, here in the US, live in. I hope the ACLU does something about this.

I suppose it gives all free Americans the "prison experience" that they can soon expect in the future.

If this was truly for protection, I wonder if they are also arresting people with narcotics or drugs or for other infractions?

Very soon our cities/towns will be divided into zones and we will be required to go through checkpoints just to home at night or to work. Why not add "surprise safety inspections" in our homes as well?

Scary...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just have to say something....it really REALLY irks me how everyone around me ignores all of this, and even encourages it! They are all just sitting by and taking it up the arse!! They are typical too, regurgitating what they hear on the news...the scanners are safe..oh these things are neccessary. If we dont do this we arent true americans..we are unpatriotic..the terrorists will win..

The one that gets me the most is people saying oh would you rather be blown up? These measures are for our own safety. I'd gladly give up some rights for safety..

NO THEYRE NOT and no you shouldnt! I cant BELIEVE the majority of people are just going to stand by and let this crap happen. Take my own mother for example, do you know what she said about a woman who detailed her horriffic story of the scanner and pat down, being a rape survivor and being completely traumatized by the whole thing??..she said 'oh, she could have just made that up". Shes sticking her head in the sand, of course. She doesnt want to hear these things. She wants to put up with them taking our rights away, and feel safe, like so many others.

I'm sorry, no. This is coming from a woman who thinks the checkpoints are good. A person who actually allowed herself to be strip searched for NO reason back a couple of weeks ago when they were returning from the carribbean. And this was only 10 days after flying down from maine, where she got away going through security in baltimore with a big swiss pocket knife (apparently, she lost it on the cruise boat, so she didnt come back with it). She CONDONES tsa agents touching children like that. Oh, if its for our safety, its ok. She will gladly take it up the arse like the rest of these cretins I'm talking about.

The bus stations are only the beginning.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I hope the ACLU does something about this.
Please don't hold your breath waiting for that one.

I doubt they even talk about it, much less approach the courts with it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

Yep, GI JOE works for COBRA now.

The renegade remnants have now been labeled terrorists and are wanted fugitives hunted by their own former JOE teammates.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Renegades

Say hi to these guys at your nearest mass transit station checkpoint.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a5e55a22639.jpg[/atsimg]

Coming to major sports arenas and shopping malls fall 2012.

All I have to say is.....

YOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOE!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Man I heard Alex Jones talk about this but I was like yeah right not believing him. THis is happening in America supposed free country of the world. THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE! I mean David Icke was right the prison without the bars, its gotta be the worst. Ever since I saw the TSA protest before Thanksgiving basically go down in flames I wanted to do a thread and ask the question. What will it take for Americans to get excited and get a real populist movement in this country for our liberty and just for our basic rights and not have any left-right democrat-republican attachments to it? Ask your countrymen about a populist movement and what will they say. "what a populist movement? I;m going out and getting drunk tonight party!" "What a populist movement? Theres a football game on tonight man!" "what a populist movement? ah excues me I'm texting." This is our country now.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I sort of agree. I mean I want to keep living in this country but I want to fix it because so many sweat and toiled and fought and died to make it a great place that people used to want to come to, like my immigrant mom and in laws. If this is something we can address on a state by state basis then when it comes to my state I surely will be pestering my state and local reps about it. As for the sheep they interviewed, I wonder how many true patriots they heard protest but chose not to air the opposing point of view. We are talking about a fully owned and manipulated press IMO. Local newspapers in my experience are still pretty free and honest but local tv news is absolutely moronic fluff and sensationalism and has been for a very long chunk of my lifetime.

If we still had the constitution, you would be able to effect change to Federal over-reach at your State level. Unfortunately, Federal judges named our constitution a "living document" and have essentially decided it out of existence in a massive Federal expansion of power and curtailment of our bill of rights over the years. The leftist elite call that "progress." That is what makes me feel hopeless. The courts have melded with the whims of power in Washington and Corporations and no longer serve to protect the constitutional freedom and design of America.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

You know, years ago I scoffed at people who believed in FEMA camps, trains, and the coffins.
They called them concentration camps when the Nazis used them.

Now they will call them FEMA camps. Federal Emergency Management Agency.....

If there are camps, we will be the emergency that they will 'manage', I guess.

I agree. I think we are being set up for something bigger. Last year it was swine flu and they didn't get far with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

That is too bad ass of a name to give to some body checkers. Meader maids from hell is next?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join