It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's "VIPER teams" now at bus stations in Florida (video of local news report)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

exactly

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I'm screwed if they walk into my house, becasuse they will see this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dc5c92536.jpg[/atsimg]

look in the red circle

star and big big smiley face...("front toward enemy")

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would like every one of the:" you're paranoid ; " if you are not a terrorist; you have nothing to hide folks"
answer me this:
You may be okay with all this because your guys are in the white house and senate ; What are going to think about this infrastructure when the next guy or even the prez after him is in that seat.???

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
CLAYMORE! (click)

CLAYMORE! (click)

CLAYMORE! (click)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I'm screwed if they walk into my house, becasuse they will see this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dc5c92536.jpg[/atsimg]

look in the red circle

Pardon me if I seem naive, but what is that exactly?

Something you want to be on the other side of, and if youre not it's most times the last thing you never see.
Damn Homer, you made me smile

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e8db32f850.jpg[/atsimg]

See they arn't all that scary.

Plus were putting up new recruiting posters at bus stations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b7fe510e22f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 30/11/10 by MikeboydUS because: what

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This disgusts me. I don't want to live in this country anymore. The bonehead interviewed at the "I feel safe". How dang stupid can you get? I sure don't feel safe living in Nazi Germany...er, I mean the USSA anymore. I don't even recognize this country.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Lmao, CLAYMORE... +150- TRIPLE KILL
edit on 30-11-2010 by Animatrix because: oops, i meant +150

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by ericsnow

You guys (the USA SHEEP) really need to get a grip on this, you collectively as a country ar a laughing stock of the world, Complete morons if you submit to this kind of treatment, well noffffff said........

I can't even believe I see this happening with my own eyes.... simply amazing! for all those "nothing to worry if your not hiding anything" you asked for it you got it.

Svpwizard, shut up please. because America is NOT the only country who's citizens are mistreated, nor are we the only country with corruption within our government. unless you are posting thread replies from Cloud 9 and/or Heaven, then you have absolutely no right at all to call a countries population "laughing stock of the world" or "Complete Morons"

Stop acting as if your country is more holier-than-thou, because trust me....it aint! this entire planet is corrupted.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Ronin22 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

My country ....... MY COUNTRY WAS THE USA for 27 years, and I have as much if not more right (depending on your age on the planet) to say what I like, I have lived in 3 countries and well know what I will tolerate and what I wont, but for populace examples all you need to do is look around at some other country examples, the riots in France over student rights, the recalling of standing PM in Canada over the new tax, probably wrong on exactly what is happening to the PM but I assure you the people in Canada are NOT STANDING for the new tax and demanding change, and making change happen, there are ample more examples I could site with 5 minutes of searching, but for the MIGHTY USA there is no uprising, no demanding of change, just a lot of whining baby's about how bad the govement treats them.

The US isn't the only screwed up and to differing degrees corrupt and misplaced in there motives, but the people are less tolerant to government abuses in other countries even China people are willing to fight when its time..... I really believe the US has successfully subdued its population either through medication or fear....... there just aint no zip left.

I still have 2 children (20's) in the states who have applied for immigration to my home now (for a fraction of the expense and no where near the BS REEMS OF PAPERWORK as the states all done and approved in 6 months by the way).

I have never coward-ed to authority for the sake of security, I will not EVER submit to that kind of interrogation for no reason ..... and I will not give up my personal; rights!!!

the difference maybe between you and I is I walk the walk and you talk about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well maybe americans need to be searched by their government.

I dont know.

But it seems as thought the US gov has something to suspect the US citizen of.

Naughty naughty

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
When will TSA start stopping people on the highway with roadblocks? A senator in my state thinks the TSA is BS, he sent out questionairs on what people thought of them. I mailed mine back within hours. looks like some in washington are po'd about this to.

these were the three questions.

Do you feel violated?
Would you opt out of screening?
Are the waits to long?

Either this senator was being honest or making a list. But never asked the question “Do you feel safe” I think only the media asks’ that question by direction only.

edit on 1-12-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Personally i think its alot further to go.

I live with 24/7 mind control monitoring. You people should live with that to see what no freedoms mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Personally i think its alot further to go.

I live with 24/7 mind control monitoring. You people should live with that to see what no freedoms mean.

Andrew?
24/7 mind control monitoring?
Someone is commanding your actions and/or screening your thoughts 24/7 ?
This is possible how? The specifics please, (eg) what technology is being employed?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

MOAN MOAN MOAN and if the terrorists did succeed it would be MOAN MOAN MOAN
The government cant win with people like you can they

edit on 1-12-2010 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

MOAN MOAN MOAN and if the terrorists did succeed it would be MOAN MOAN MOAN
The government cant win with people like you can they

edit on 1-12-2010 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

But they arent going after terrorists now are they?
Terrorists are 70 year old grandmothers, and 3 year old little girls and boys?
Terrorists are families of 6 going on vacation?
Terrorists are frequent flyers with vip accounts?
Terrorists are businessmen and women ?
Terrorists are everyone and anyone?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"We're also looking at one of our main initiatives which is bulk cash smuggling."

Quoted from the video. Read that line again.

You will be required to give account of the cash you have on hand, if it's determined to be "bulk". What does this mean? You guessed it, they will be going in your wallet as well as everything else you have with you and/or on your person.

So what's bulk? $200? $1000? A set number of small bills such as 20s and 10s? As a small businessman, I deal primarily in cash money, mostly 20s, 10s and 5s. I have to keep 10s, 5s and 1s on hand with me in order to make change for my customers. The money I keep on hand for change often exceeds a couple hundred dollars. After a good day at work, I may have several hundred on me. I stay open until 5 pm (which is when my bank closes), and can therefore not make deposits after work. I also work Saturdays until noon, which is when my bank closes. I have 1 day per week I can make a deposit at the bank. The day before that day, I have 5 days worth of cash, and sometimes a few checks, on me. On a good week, this can exceed a grand.

Think about what this is telling us. They're saying "keep all your money in the bank". Makes you wonder just who is backing these "security measures"....actually, it shouldn't make you wonder at all. If you're paying attention, you already know.

Read the first line of this post again. One of their MAIN initiatives is "bulk cash smuggling". If this was truly about security on a bus, what danger does one passenger carrying any amount of cash pose to other passengers, the bus itself, or anyone anywhere?? It's like the video of Mohamed Atta getting cash from an ATM on the evening of 9/10/01. If you're on a suicide mission, why do you need money in your pocket that's simply going to be destroyed in your act? It doesn't add up. Two plus two equals four, all the time. It does not equal whatever they tell us it does. People who have a plan to do something to themselves give away their materials and possessions just before their act, they don't cling to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If you don't want to deal with the TSA just stay out of the airports... Oh they are in the bus terminal. Well, then don't use public transportation. Drive your own car. Oh, they have back scatter x-ray vans on the highways. Well stay in your house. Oh, the vans work on that too? Well, just don't worry about it. If you aren't a terrorist then you have nothing to worry about.

Where do people stop making excuses and exceptions?

For those that don't think they are a terrorist wake up. According to Janet Napolitono you are more likely to be a terrorist if you served in the military, if you are a nationalist, or if you are a constitutionalist. If you believe questioning the government is an American right and duty you may be called a terrorist.

Don't forget DHS and the FBI were investigating Quakers that protested the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. This isn't about terrorism. Read your history. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, all of these guys used tactics like this to scare their population and silence the opposition.

Okay, what do we do next. How do we fight back against this? What methods (short of violence) will work to stop this?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Originally posted by svpwizard

You guys (the USA SHEEP) really need to get a grip on this, you collectively as a country ar a laughing stock of the world, Complete morons if you submit to this kind of treatment, well noffffff said........

I can't even believe I see this happening with my own eyes.... simply amazing! for all those "nothing to worry if your not hiding anything" you asked for it you got it.

Soon (if nothing happens to change the course of things) it will be a common sight in the whole Western world, not just in the U.S..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
my only advice to you americans aftewr reading this is get out of your country, it seems like its a ticking bomb at the moment, get out while you can....soon maybe you wont be able to

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join