It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you worshipping a alien hybrid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

It's not magic though. It just is. magic implies some sort of thing allowing it. the only thing referenced to allow him to do what he did was God. No magic, no secret words, no spells blah blah blah. He did because he simply could. If Jesus were to suddenly appear, I have no doubt it would originate from outside this physical universe. But that does not mean technology. It means he simply can. Even from a scientific stand point, if anything is allowed in a universe outside this one, then you do not need anything than the fact you can.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz
[mor

Ok

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by BrainGarden

Very well, I do respect your opinion too, as you seem rather "together" about it and also able to actually discuss it in a intelligent manner, which, unfortunately, most of those holding similar opinions generally do not manage to do one tiny bit.
Never the less, we have to agree to disagree on the topic itself.

One of the reasons is that I refuse to make any judgements in advance in regards of people until they have been given a chance and showed their personalities. And the same, atleast for me, goes for the "visitors", no matter their origin.

So, I am going to give them a chance, like any other, before I make any sort of judging. Until then, I am neutral.
I agree, Peace to you .
edit on 1-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: never mind

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you serious? Oh my God! I never knew people could be so blinded. Satan is an angel and his job is to tempt. Satan is not a devil. It is possible Satan tempted Eve and Adam. I believe the author intended it was only a snake.

well, i don't know anything about what satan was doing at the dawn of man so i have no opinion on that but the thing is- their book contradicts itself, it's very full of holes. It is clearly a work of fiction or deceit and if you look into what these people do to collect money from the grieving, it's appalling.

Clearly you haven't read the book or you would know about satan and know the book was made perfect
edit on 30-11-2010 by rumor21 because: oops!

*ahem*
I have read the book... along with all the "begets" and everything. I know that Genesis is one book of the bible people aren't too sure who it was written by. I also think that despite the bible being a huge and important piece of work, to speak it as fact as though you were there... and not that you are just quoting from the bible makes you look a way that I do not wish to look.

*stares*

Anyway... There are many different versions floating around this forum about what Satan has done and what Satan has not done and who he is and how he is connected to aliens and all sort of things. Surely, you must know this. Hoping that you are aware of this, I wish to not be included with those who are certain they know what hand Satan has to play in all of this despite any faith I may or may not personally put in the bible.

Were you not able to gather this from reading my post which was a response to another post about Satan having a duty other than what is described in the bible?

...and for the record, talk of Satan in the bible does not come along until after the dawn of man.
It says nothing about satan helping to create man then giving him an implant. Who knows?
what I DO know is that i was not there, therefore I did not witness it with my own senses.

Thank You for your time.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I have read the book... along with all the "begets" and everything. I know that Genesis is one book of the bible people aren't too sure who it was written by.

Yeah I read that one too... nice story but has a few flaws. I could never get around that whole Adam and Eve thing with the two sons. Cain kills Able then for punishment gets a wife and becomes ruler of her people.... ummm okay where did these people just suddenly pop up from?

And the animals that got on the boat... seems very few people can tell me how many of each kind
very odd, that...

And those works of Solomon... supposed to be one of the good guys in the Book... but when he says Wisdom is God seems they decided to edit his works out of the Book.. gotta love selective belief systems eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Were you talking about the bible?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ive thought about this plenty of times myself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join