It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you worshipping a alien hybrid?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

edit on 30-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
This can be explain many ways. I could explain Jesus was an alien or half alien. Same with other mythological figures. Even though you can't prove these events happened. It would be weird if we had all this contact with aliens in the past and today we have none at all.

? Is it not a bit odd to claim that "We have none at all", nowadays, given that the forum Ufos and Aliens after all exists, not to mention its activity?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I believe in Extraterrestrial life not aliens. Aliens are made up by the believers to give them something to screw people over. I believe there is Extraterrestrial life out there.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
I suggest reading 'Gods of Eden' by William Bramley.. excellent exploration of this theory. I for one, think it entirely plausible.

The only problem with that book is that it is a bit "Blurry" to read easily, for while he indeed has gotten the basic idea right, he has mixed it up with own interpretations, while some other claims is even directly wrong.

Plus, if I remember it right, he claims the "Gods" were Reptilian, when there is no scriptual evidence even suggesting this, except for ONE refference about "Reptiles descending", and a couple of figurines, which could just aswell be of another race living here simultaneously.

According to the Ancients, the "Gods" looked very much like Humans, and actually also very handsome.

Never the less, I will admit that the author had some interesting points, for instance about how The Plague and various other epidemics in History, supposedly were brought on by the "Gods".
edit on 30-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I believe in Extraterrestrial life not aliens. Aliens are made up by the believers to give them something to screw people over. I believe there is Extraterrestrial life out there.

While I respect your opinion, it is none the less quite a strong claim, I must admit.
How do you know they are made up? I would understand if you said that you believe that they are not here and never have been, but yet you are stating it as an actual fact?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
What if .....People are being deceived
into believing that Fallen Angels are Aliens ?
And the Governments of the world
are in league with them to deceive all of you ???????
Be careful what you wish people.

The BrainGarden.

What IF, it would actually be the other way around..?
But, let's say that the hypothesis about them being "Fallen Angels" is indeed true; Would that be automatically equalized as being something bad.? I don't believe in ascribing whole races and species of people like "evil" and even less so, when it is a religion that demands this.
And another thing; What proof is there that the supposed "Fallen Angels" are "Evil" or even "Fallen" at all?
The only support for these claims I have seen, is that they opposed their Boss, that demands that disobeying children is to be killed and people not worshipping him(Jehovah) to be punsished "up to the third and fourth generation of their children". And, ofcourse, the killing of Any "Man that Lieth with another man as he Lieth with a woman".

So let me get this straight once again; Those beings opposing the entity demanding these things, are the ones that is to be deemed bad and must be rejected, right?

Enough said.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
im sick of the merovingian blood line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
s+f to zazz you are on the right track but you have only scratched the surface of whats really going on. cudos to you for telling the truth as you see it. I agree with 90% of what you have proposed and yes the bible koran and torah all point to this aswell "we are not alone", "we have never been alone" and in the near very near future more will be coming. my dream, no my wish (still not strong enough) my hope is to look up one day and see the sky covered by alien ships hundreds no thousands of ships all shapes and sizes. earth will become the home to a galactic united nations what a wonderful future indeed

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.starchildproject.com...

Starchild skull - will the dna evidence convince you?

God is after all within all of us!.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I have considered the possibility that JESUS CHRIST WAS POSSIBLE E.T. . thing is he is still who he was so he is all good with me. Problem lies if some evol aliens come thru and claim to be JESUS just to minipulate our minds more. But no op whether he was man or E.T. as long as he is the son of GOD he cool with me.

edit on 11/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I respect your beliefs ,and thank you for not attacking me.
The Bible teaches that Satan was created as a perfect being until he was discovered to have sin in him (He did not wish to serve man,he was superior)and he rebelled and later deceived Eve. And, He had interfered with G-D's creation,and manipulated human dna.(Cain)to thwart the blood line of Christ. hence, the Giants! ,Who then went about destroying G-D's creation.by cross breeding animals,plants,Humans ect.including cannibalism. (just like today)yea,it's true !
We,as Christians are taught that Satan is the Father of lies,and that he travels...
the earth "like a Lion, seeking whom he may destroy,By leading people away from the path of "G-D's way"
I mean, according to his word,He DID "create us."Do you not set rules for "your"children? and when they break them, do you not punish them? The Bible also teaches that there is WAR in Heaven,(get that?)and that it will culminate in the time of the end. and that Satan will be cast down to Earth to deceive the WHOLE earth to rebel
against the Lord when he comes to judge Satan AND the one third of ALL the Angels whom he also deceived. Now it is my belief on FAITH, in the Word. That ,the mechanism is being set up right now,In the New World Order.
Building their one world Army, One World Religion and, economy in a Quest to have Satan's
Throne ready and waiting for him. To take over as the LITERAL god of this World. And to challenge G-D,s
Throne.I am not a scholar,but I have been studying this subject for almost 30 years.
And this is why I do not trust aliens.
I hope this has helped you to see my side.

Peace, The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Miracles are not scientifically explainable. People like me believe in God because God defies the laws of science and physics.

If God created the Universe, then He created the laws of science and physics that the Universe operates on, in the same way He made the laws given to Moses to run Mankind on.

To deny the laws of science and physics, is then to deny God

Trouble is, people who want to strictly believe in science will not enjoy the fruits of faith.

No the trouble is that those that believe strictly in faith are enjoying the fruits of science. God didn't make the computer you are on right now, Science did. RENOUNCE all Science now in the name of your belief, if you don't your just a HYPOCRITE

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
No it was not their belief in God that made the 'miracle' happen, it was their own consciousness manifesting reality..results vary with spiritual experience, I'd be willing to wager. Wave/Particle/Ones/Zeros.. it's all the same; so by 'believing' in something so much, even on a subconscious level you can expect results to show themselves in one way shape or form. This can range from curing yourself from cancer to manifesting a fortuitous meeting with a new business partner etc.

This concept is known as "The Secret" or more precise;y "The Law of Attraction". It has been known and practiced for a very long time. Just look closely at the expressions we see around us, yet again few listen..

Christianity - "Ask and ye shall receive"
Carnagie - "Think and Grow Rich"

All the great minds in History know and use "The Secret". Though many will scoff, as mankind usually does, perhaps one will listen

The Secret: 1st 20 minutes

They say the 'Truth" is out there... but of what use is it if one ignores it?

BTW some call it 'Prayer" but to pray, without understanding the power of attraction, generally is just going through the motions
edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I hate to admit I believe all the similarities in various religions have truth to them. Maybe there was a hero in the past that stood up to the poor. Some call him Jesus, Maybe Buddha, or who ever. I have my own belief in God and I'm happy about that.

Be happy... that IS "The Secret" It matters not which God you believe in so long as that God works for YOU. For thousands of years Man has interpreted the truth for his own needs (mostly greed)

Very few people even know that the God of Israel, the God of Islam and the God of the Christians is the SAME God. The only difference is the interpretation. And because of this difference of interpretation, how many MILLIONS have suffered and died over the millenia?

You said it yourself... you don't believe the old Bible version of Satan being bad, but you accept that he is an angle and bringer of light. So its your personal interpretation at play

If people would just realize that in the end it doesn't MATTER which God, or lack of God is the 'truth', then there would be no Jihads... Above the gate of the Potala in Tibet there hangs a sign... "One Thousand Monks. One Thousand Religions" We are each on our own path... but sometimes we share the road with a fellow traveler.

In the end we will KNOW the truth. If we are nothing but worm food, then so be it and its a moot point, but if there is more beyond death, well at that moment we will literally 'see the light'

The only true sin in the universe is that of interfering with someones path. You may guide, you may show the path, but ultimately the person must chose his own path.

"The Secret" works on a level between you and the Universe. It does not care what your religion is or if you have none. And today we live in a time when Science in the form of Quantum Physics is showing us that "The Secret" indeed is true

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Very well, I do respect your opinion too, as you seem rather "together" about it and also able to actually discuss it in a intelligent manner, which, unfortunately, most of those holding similar opinions generally do not manage to do one tiny bit.
Never the less, we have to agree to disagree on the topic itself.

One of the reasons is that I refuse to make any judgements in advance in regards of people until they have been given a chance and showed their personalities. And the same, atleast for me, goes for the "visitors", no matter their origin.

So, I am going to give them a chance, like any other, before I make any sort of judging. Until then, I am neutral.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I actually have to reject the notion of magic, and technology, and miracles association with it. The reason is simple. Magic requires some sort of blah blah blah, meaning it isn't technology, but rather more likely chemistry, if anything. Miracles are limitless, Technology is limited. Technology cannot do everything. It always needs eventually a base unit from its origins. Miracle,s like in the bible from Jesus, did not require a base unit. Christ did not even have to be there. Now sure maybe something so advanced that it's unknown, but this is highly unlikely, for that level of technology would beg to ponder why they are even bothering with that planet at all. And if they are trying to intervene, they would not hide. Because that right there does not show good intentions. It's a fake lie to make people feel like they did something. To me, that is not positive.

Finally, the simple fact of the matter is that nobody would waste their time with pretending something is magic. They'd just "do". People in the modern era don't go to cut off places and pretend to be wizards. They press the button of the device and make themselves look cool. There is a clear division there. Between the magic, which always requires some sort of act, to the technological, which the user simply does without any act, other than thought or button. Nothing complicated.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Pretty good thread you got here.

Will The ATS ALIENS AND UFO FORUM be worshiped in 2000 years as the word of God?

I doubt it. Let's say there is a "disclosure" of some kind. Or a mass sighting. Yes it could have severe temporary effects on religion. Years, decades, perhaps centuries. However, in 2000 years we may be well on our way to developing all the goodies that make these beings so magical. So there would be no reason to worship them. Although on timescales that large I'm obviously purely speculating.

However we have to keep in mind that while aliens may seem magical, they still likely have their origins in this universe, just like ourselves. "God" in the way I understand it, would be a ceator or creative force originating from outside (or beyond) the universe. So there is still plenty of room for belief in God. The question becomes then, does further exploration into post-modern science and the acquisition of knowledge, eventually lead to a "natural death" of religion? Who knows.

The other thing that should be addressed- What if the aliens are not so friendly by our standards..? Then we'd be adapted (or eliminated) to whatever their ultimate goal/plan is. This would greatly effect our thought process in unforseen ways. So again we find it difficult to speculate. However, if the aliens are hostile and end up turning SO into locutus of borg then I'm assuming (unfortunately) that ATS may not exist in 2000 years.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Magic requires some sort of blah blah blah, meaning it isn't technology, but rather more likely chemistry, if anything. Miracles are limitless, Technology is limited. Technology cannot do everything. It always needs eventually a base unit from its origins. Miracle,s like in the bible from Jesus, did not require a base unit.

If Jesus were to suddenly appear to you, how would you know if the power which brought him there came from this universe or outside this universe? I don't get it.

From your frame of reference it would just be magic. That is the whole point about being indistinguishable from magic. Frames of reference.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you serious? Oh my God! I never knew people could be so blinded. Satan is an angel and his job is to tempt. Satan is not a devil. It is possible Satan tempted Eve and Adam. I believe the author intended it was only a snake.

well, i don't know anything about what satan was doing at the dawn of man so i have no opinion on that but the thing is- their book contradicts itself, it's very full of holes. It is clearly a work of fiction or deceit and if you look into what these people do to collect money from the grieving, it's appalling.

Clearly you haven't read the book or you would know about satan and know the book was made perfect!
edit on 30-11-2010 by rumor21 because: oops!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you serious? Oh my God! I never knew people could be so blinded. Satan is an angel and his job is to tempt. Satan is not a devil. It is possible Satan tempted Eve and Adam. I believe the author intended it was only a snake.

well, i don't know anything about what satan was doing at the dawn of man so i have no opinion on that but the thing is- their book contradicts itself, it's very full of holes. It is clearly a work of fiction or deceit and if you look into what these people do to collect money from the grieving, it's appalling.

Clearly you haven't read the book or you would know about satan and know the book was made perfect
edit on 30-11-2010 by rumor21 because: oops!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join