It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you worshipping a alien hybrid?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

It determines how you believe in God. Not everybody believes in the Christian version of Jesus and not everyone follow Jesus. I certainly hope the OP doesn't believe Christianity to be the absolute truth and that everyone else is a liar and deceiver.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I didn't even need to read the OP, and I understand your point of view...

25years ago, when I was 10, I felt beyond a doubt, that the alien hybrid theory was the most realistic of any part of the bible

and this was probably the first conspiracy theory I believed... before I ever knew the word conspiracy

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'll tell you what pisses me off. The fact that the Raeleans hijacked this idea for the sake of taking money from people for fake cloning.

in their story...their book that they let people download...Satan is the one who tempted adam and eve with the knowledge of good and evil (which the other aliens didn't want them to have yet cause it would cause problems) and then later on it is Satan who doesn't want them to understand their origins and evolve any more or become immortal despite the fact that in the beginning of the book it was SATAN who was on their side.

what a load... but yeah, I believe Jesus could be a hybrid. Not a full blooded alien because his mother was mary and with her lineage he was technically heir the throne of Israel... also maybe an alien??

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you serious? Oh my God! I never knew people could be so blinded. Satan is an angel and his job is to tempt. Satan is not a devil. It is possible Satan tempted Eve and Adam. I believe the author intended it was only a snake.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Actually you could be right, many people could in fact be worshiping an "alien hybrid". After all, they were the "mighty men of old, men of renown"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I didn't even need to read the OP, and I understand your point of view...

25years ago, when I was 10, I felt beyond a doubt, that the alien hybrid theory was the most realistic of any part of the bible

and this was probably the first conspiracy theory I believed... before I ever knew the word conspiracy

Im not saying I believe the theory personally, I'm just saying it as more plausible than worshiping entities that may not have the 'holy' powers ascribed to them. And I am asking the question of religious people, would they consider what they have been taught to worship and believe should perhaps be looked into as UFOlogy instead. If any of it happened today, it would be labeled 'abduction' and UFOS not god, star of Bethlehem or his angels.

Today we don't call Travis Walton a prophet, rather an abductee......
Science and education has given us a different avenue to explore rather than label it as faith.
edit on 29-11-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Are you serious? Oh my God! I never knew people could be so blinded. Satan is an angel and his job is to tempt. Satan is not a devil. It is possible Satan tempted Eve and Adam. I believe the author intended it was only a snake.

well, i don't know anything about what satan was doing at the dawn of man so i have no opinion on that but the thing is- their book contradicts itself, it's very full of holes. It is clearly a work of fiction or deceit and if you look into what these people do to collect money from the grieving, it's appalling.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You're right on that! The Bible and many other text contradict one another. I do support the original idea of what Satan was. Satan is an Angel and Angels have no free will. so Satan cannot revolt against God.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You're right on that! The Bible and many other text contradict one another. I do support the original idea of what Satan was. Satan is an Angel and Angels have no free will. so Satan cannot revolt against God.

Well, I wasn't talking about the bible... I was talking about the book that RAELEANS promote on their website for the purpose of bilking people out of money because they are grieving for a lost loved one and they use this work of fiction to make people believe they can clone human beings. This book has no excuses either because it's not older than dirt, compromised of multiple lengthy books written by different people, and subject to all sorts of translation errors.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I also agree with you on that statement. I hate to admit I believe all the similarities in various religions have truth to them. Maybe there was a hero in the past that stood up to the poor. Some call him Jesus, Maybe Buddha, or who ever. I have my own belief in God and I'm happy about that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What in the hell are you talking about ?
I do not have to justify anything to you.
Its what if ? I'm not writing a scientific thesis, pal.
I'm not talking about people ie (humans) My sig. is tounge in cheek.(btw)
You dont know me.where do you ge off, Orion ?
What if aliens are not what you think they are ?

The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
here's an interesting thought (well..at least to me) what if all this telepathy stuff, all this "watching"...is how they will know how to judge us when the end time war begins? O_o

Aint that a freaky thought?.. but who better to do it than telepathic aliens with great big eyes?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
What in the hell are you talking about ?
I do not have to justify anything to you.
Its what if ? I'm not writing a scientific thesis, pal.
I'm not talking about people ie (humans) My sig. is tounge in cheek.(btw)
You dont know me.where do you ge off, Orion ?
What if aliens are not what you think they are ?

The BrainGarden.

What if they are not what YOU think they are? We could do this all day.

I'm not the one talking dead aliens OR humans. So Nyah.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
And I'm not your pal, buddy.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician Thank you I was hoping you would say that.
The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
reply to post by ChaosMagician Thank you I was hoping you would say that.
The BrainGarden.

you're welcome.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Is the Bible, simply the old school version of ATS? Researching UFOlogy?

Yes but they were allowed more drama "LO and Behold..." kinda like a theatrical presentation, and they likes talking in riddles. Must have driven the skeptics nuts

Well technically speaking, God, Angels etc are true ET's 'not of this Earth'... can't get around that one
So that makes the 'Fallen Ones" landed immigrants. Wonder if Bush gave Satan a green card?

There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in the flame of the burning bush"

Holographic projection. The military today call it "The Voice of God Weapon"
The voice of God Weapon Returns

Moses and the Hebrews were 'saved' from execution by an angel...is it a supernatural skygod? Why would a creator want worship? Isn't life a gift? What creature with columns of fire would insist on this kind of worship?

"The Lord is Thy Shepherd, Thou Shall not Want..." Yup all the curches tend their loyal flock of sheep
It's the 'Evil One' that destroys and demands worship. Look at the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Witch Burning...

How many have been killed in the name of God over the last 2000 years?

Now compare that to how many have been killed in the name of Lucifer, "Bringer of Light" and knowledge to mankind. He wants you to have free will.. but the evil ones have given him a bad rap all these years

I personally believe the pillar was a sirocco like wind found in the middle east, why else would god ask people to wander aimless for 40 years? did they not know where they were going? If they were aliens, they could travel space and time, why would they not know how to get a few kilometers south east?

"Pillar of Light" 40 years for the radiation to return to safe levels

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc83145d6ed2.jpg[/atsimg]

Compare the description of the destruction of Sodom and Gamorah to that of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Isiah
"After taking Isaiah to Heaven, the angel was requested to return the prophet to earth. Isaiah said: 'Why so soon? I have only been here two hours.' The angel said: 'Not two hours, but thirty-two years...do not be sad, you will not be an old man.'"

Sounds like a classic abduction to me. The old time difference we here about today, but today, we don't say it was angels and gods we say it was little green or grey men.

Sounds more like he went for a trip in an FTL craft

Was he on a craft traveling FTL? that allows for the missing time on earth?

oops... but missing time can also be an effect of being in or near a high gravitational field

Ezekials "'chariot of Yahveh' "

That one was COOL A religious NASA engineert went out to debunk the spaceship theory and ended up making a blueprint of it

The Qu'ran The Qu'ran describes us as being part of a multi universe....much like physicists today are saying.

You should read the story of the gateway that holds Gog and Magog... sounds like a Stargate

The Star of Bethlehem...a star really? a star? How does a star come and go, a craft does, not a planet, we know stars are planets. But this little puppy blinked and bopped around the place like the Phoenix lights.

Don't forget that the 'Star' wasn't seen by all... and the Magi (Wisemen) knew to expect it because they were already on the way

Chris de Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

Moses, Buddha, Elijah, Muhammad Jesus and other 'prophets' were all 'taken up' Why believe taken up means to a heaven, why not a abduction? Are the heavens a multi universe? Not clouds and unicorns and harps and winged cherubs swinging beers.

One of the main reason that you and I 'disagree' on the Pyramids is because over the years, the centuries, the millenia the information CHANGES

Religious groups edit the books for their own agenda, The library of Alexandria was burned deliberately because the Caliph Omar has been quoted as saying of the Library's holdings, "they will either contradict the Qu'ran, in which case they are heresy, or they will agree with it, so they are superfluous."

Christianity has made many major changes to the symbols. What once meant one thing, now has no resemblance to the original

The current 'halo' a ring around the head was once a golden aura around the body. The winged disk of Egypt evolved to the dove in a circle. (I have the progression documented) And what pf the Cherubs?

This is today's Cherubim

This was the Cherubim in the days of King Solomon

The twin Guardians... you will find the winged Guardians beside the gates all the way back to Sumeria, but they were NOT fat little baby angels

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Jesus was a space alien!

Jesus was a Rosicrucian
He taught the same wisdom that we now hear from Yoda.
Problem is NO ONE LISTENS

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Albert Einstein
March 14, 1879 – April 18, 1955

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

What is it going to take? Another 2000 years before we figure out just exactly how they moved the stones of the Great Pyramid into place?

Edward Leedskalnin. (1923 to 1951) Figured it out
but he didn't tell anyone

And Zazz... I don't believe aliens built the GP either, though I am pretty sure those Cherubim were not locals

The Mystical Life of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis
The Secret Doctrines of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis

Harvey Spencer Lewis F.R.C., S.·.I.·., 33°66°95°, Ph.D. (November 25, 1883 – August 2, 1939), a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.
edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hi Zazz,

I do think much Religious Belief in their earliest form(s) can be attributed to the ancient sumerian record of history since it is the oldest we know with a direct link to the Hebrew who were there before going to Egypt.

In which case I also think that Christiantiy, Muslim and Jewish religions do Worship what is presented as a Hate-filled, worship demanding, Egotisitical and Bloodthirsty entity with no name.. unless you know it's secret. And in the ancient sumerian history the exact same being is represented as an Alien visitor to this world.

Since we know the Hebrew brought their knowledge of God and Genesis from Sumer, then we must assume it is this history, this record of Alien intervention in Earth's natural evolution of sentient life.

More interestingly, in this history this God has a younger brother. God hated him too. God even made sure he caused his brother's successful results of genetic manipulation.. Humans... to remember the one who created us, the one who loved us, as the Bad One for breaking an Oath to the Elohim..Council of 12 Gods.

The outcome of that hateful older brother's manipulations is that his little brother was remembered by humans as the Bad One.. even having the symbolism of Snake, in the Garden of Eden fable... the snake symbol being one half the Caduceus used on the House of Life where we were 'created'. Garden of Eden being the E.Din.. The First Place.

Ask, Why does the Snake in the Garden say to the Adam and the Female, "God is lying to you" ?

If this history is correct then the Snake was telling the Truth. "God", the older hate-filled brother had been lying to humans as he manipulated our earliest memories of these Visitors. And if this is so then the Jewish, Muslim and Christian Religions aren't worth the parchment they were written on.... with one vital exception......

Jesus came along, apparently, talking about a different God and a different approach to this God. Didn't get him far at all really

No comment on the religious discussions going on so far

edit on 30-11-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Isiah
"After taking Isaiah to Heaven, the angel was requested to return the prophet to earth. Isaiah said: 'Why so soon? I have only been here two hours.' The angel said: 'Not two hours, but thirty-two years...do not be sad, you will not be an old man.'"

Do you have reference for that?

I can't seem to find it in Isiah

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join