It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Work? The TSA needs You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Another side of the great grope controversy, plus an opportunity to post this pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8e8fd7c7450.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the ad is making people feel like they can be superman? well the pay isn't bad. no doubt people are desperate enough.

i wouldnt rely on federal benefits when the fed cant even pay salaries anymore.
edit on 29-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would rather live under a bridge
in a cardboard box, Rather than
having anything to do with trampling
on any-ones constitutional rights.

The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Work for the TSA and rape kids in airports take peoples freedom and call it..........o who cares the people like it!! Because they don't do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wowww you need a license in every state to sell food and cut hair, but some random guy can walk in off the street and get right to work groping and pumping people with radiation. Whadda life
I'll go ahead and quote my man Franklin:
"those who will sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither"

I swear, some of the quotes from our founding fathers apply perfectly to what's going on today. It's like they knew how this country would end up..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Desparate, my dad was 6 months out of work, retired navy and happily making it along in the application process to working for the TSA. They're still calling him because he's far along in the process. This was all before the scanners and pat downs were made active and standard. Now, he's finally found a job at a goodwill store and he never has to grope anyone.

"I just don't want to be a creepy old man feeling people up, regardless of getting paid to do it"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anythinggoes

Work for the TSA and rape kids in airports

Rape kids in airports? Don't you think that's a tad bit over the top?

Granted the patdowns are pretty invasive and people don't like them much with good reason, but let's be real here.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Damnit jim im a doctor .. Not a gestapo agent ! No thanks .. Doing perfectly fine far from the reich..

new topics

top topics

join