It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am suing Citimortgage.....follow along as I hang these bastards.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Hi Jim Scott. You are one of the few Citi people I have ever spoken with who had something positive to say. I have 40 pages of documented calls to Citi. I have people on the same day, providing different payoff numbers. I have people contradicting each other on the same day. Can all these people be lying? Consider yourself blessed. You are an exception. I even went through executive services...and my file was such a mess, they couldn't figure out how the numbers were arrived at.

Citi Complaints

Here is the email for Citimortgage's CEO Vikram Pandit:

[email protected]

Also, the phone # for the executive response team:

1-877-245-2511

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Thanks for the support BlackOps....my attorney just nailed a large credit card company to the wall in excess of 22 million. If they can't provide they have standing to collect or to foreclose on my home, in my state, they are dead in the water. I am expecting they will forge documents. I know Citi will fight dirty. They play dirty. Sometimes all you can do is to try and stand up for yourself and others. I would love for this to branch into a class action, to assist the hundreds of others who aren't as fortunate as I am, to find an ethical, intelligent attorney. I was blessed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

Hi ProvehitolnAltum, why should we have to spend hours and hours on the phone sorting all of this out? I know of no other companies that could survive the way that banks do. The government and the banks are in cahoots. They are parasistic on one another. They can't survive without one another, so the perpetuate the fraud in order to protect one another. It is crazy. It is a racket. I have lost almost all faith in the Federal Government. They are the enemy now.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Hi Hadriana,
I am so sorry to hear this Hadriana. Even if she would have filed bankruptcy on her own (pro se), and hour before the foreclosure sale of her home, she would have been okay. Immediately upon filing a bankrtupcy petition, you receive an automatic stay. Even if the sale had gone through, the courts would have returned the home to her because the home would then be the bankrtupcy Trustee's estate. I wish I had known....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Oh so I guess you just lay back and let people teabag you all day then huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm bookmarking this and passing it along to anyone who needs ya!
You are a hero in my book. Most just fold to the rich theives.
I, personally will never own what they want so I don't have the headache...
but for those out there that are in the same boat, I'll throw them your life line.
Thanks for continuing to stick it to the man!
Woo Hoo!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Evidently you have not seen the video that explains why the banks do this to people. They are scum and will always remain scum - your friendly banker that is.

www.youtube.com...

God help our helpless assses.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I worked at Citibank for 14 years. I'm very sympathetic to what happened to you. Unfortunately, I'm also familiar with the loan modification process, and without signed docs, that could be a problem. It would be extremely helpful to your cause, if you had a document trail. All correspondence, emails, anything you can document, you will need it. You can't just say, 'that's what they said', and expect good results.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck.

Take these Commie Bastards Down!!

SM

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry, one would think after the very first payment in question, (since you seem to stress so much you made those first three certified mail–Who does that??), that one would have taken action then.

Sorry dude, the whole thing sounds like you are hiding facts about this. I was hoping for REAL information to 'poke disturbances' to banks, banks of all kinds, especially one's BAILED OUT for poor management.

This thread is a fail.

PM me if it is worth my read.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

He's not, that's how the mortgage modification process works. It's a government backed program aimed at keeping people in their homes as a result of the economic crisis, it called HAMP (look it up, I'm not going to explain it for you)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm trying to get a home loan mod, the process is a nightmare. I thought perhaps I was just unlucky but I started reading about the home loan mod process - it's a horrible fraud and scam. ONLY 1% of eligble people receive permanent mods.

I would understand (not agree but understand) if the banks just stated they had no intention of giving loan modifications. But that's not what they do. They lure people into thinking they are getting modifications and then tell blatant lies. They do this with people who have no equity in their homes - they know they will lose money.

Here's my theory on why they aren't being honest. They don't want a recovery because they want Republicans in office.

Regarding people who want loan mods with good employment, credit and savings. They might have good employment but it might not still be enough to cover the regular mortgage payment. If they make 2,000 a month, they can't keep up a $1,800 mortgage, but if they banks reduce it to 1,200, they will be fine. Say they have $5,000 in savings, if the use up the savings, in a few months they will be right back to were they started and even if they are given a modification at the point, but might lose the home if there are unexpected expenses.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I don't get your point. You start with a $1,800 mortgage payment, and it's reduced to $1,200 as a result of the (HAMP) loan modification. How is this bad?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Good luck, I hope you tear them up.
I was just shot down in court last Tuesday, and sheriff sale is tomorrow, Dec. 1st, at 10:15 A.M.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
reply to post by thegoodearth

What BOA is doing is illegal. They are now demonstrating bad faith in misapplying payments. Document everything, and go see an attorney immediately that provides free consultations. Usually a few letters from an attorney is all it takes to stop BOA from doing this type of thing.

Attorneys are part of the scam, sorry to say that but it is true. They take an oath. The BAR is the British Accredited Registry, it is the legal representation of the british Crown, they are not here to help "Americans" but to collect and serve the crown, England, the Queen.

I stopped Chase from foreclosing or collecting one more cent and canceled my mortgage over a year ago. Date may not reflect this but it is when I sent the final letter. I also stopped paying property taxes and will suffer no consequences as I am the State. It is up to the legislature to prove up their claim. Show me HOW you derive jurisdiction. I do not surrender ANY of my natural born rights to own proerty or to use that property. I am non-taxable under the State and Federal Constitutions. Wish more people would realise what has happened and the true history of this nation.

Certified Mail # 7009 **** 0003 #### 0741 March 12, 2010

Chase Home Finance LLC
3415 Vision Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43219-6009

Tim Pawlenty - Governor- Certified Mail # 7009 #### 0003 **** 0000
STATE OF MINNESOTA
130 State Capitol
75 Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
St.Paul, Minnesota republic, 55155

Regarding: CHASE Statement dated March 1, 2010
addressed to: JOHN HENRY DOE, 1234 47th Ave.N., Somewhere, Minnesota, 55###-0000
Reference: Account Number 1234567890

I am in receipt of the statement detailed in the above "Regarding". In looking through the documents Chase Home Finance sent Me, I did not find a Chase Home Finance check or money order enclosed.

This correspondence for Chase Home Finance, through Power of Attorney in Fact (see attached) is a good faith
attempt on My part in which I seek My Remedy. Please note My Acceptance for Value for Chase Home Finance’s unsolicited offer/presentment, and also note that I am Exempt from Levy.

Chase Home Finance, by virtue through its position, is a Constitutor (1) of government, and as such Chase Home Finance is the Holder of the Principal Obligation by Public Policy. In other words, Chase Home Finance holds My Remedy. Under Public Policy, no contract can be made requiring Me to PAY in anything or form.
(See attached HJR 192, June 5, 1933)

By virtue of Chase Home Finance holding Me, or attempting by holding Me, substance, is Chase Home Finance
requiring Me, by Court Order, threat, force of arms, or forced incarceration for entering into a contract?

By violating Public Policy, is Chase Home Finance attempting, by inducing or coercing Me into accepting by
transfer, the Primary Obligation by forcing Me for "PAYING" either with Federal Reserve Notes, foreclosure, incarceration, probation, community service, or a combination of any or all the above?

I am taking this opportunity by making Myself perfectly clear with full disclosure and no mis-understanding, clean hands and good faith. I will not accept the transfer of the Principal Obligation from Chase Home Finance for Me.

Please take My Acceptance for Value of Chase Home Finance's presentment and adjust My account. If you choose not to do so, please remit the above stated amount on Chase Home Finance's check or money order for My endorsement and I will adjust the account for Chase Home Finance.

If you have any further questions, please contact me in writing to make sure We have no mis-understandings and all ledgering is handled appropriately.

Thank you very much. I look forward to Chase Home Finance's response by Public Policy Truth in Lending within three (3) days from Chase Home Finance's receipt by Certified Mail. Should Chase Home Finance choose to respond or not respond , in three (3) days, by Power of Attorney in Fact, there is no longer permission by consent or assent for any demand of payment being ordered or levied against Me. Until then I remain, Very truly yours,

JOHN HENRY DOE, GRANTOR
SECURED PARTY SIGNATURE

Attachments: HJR-192, UCC 3-419, Power of Attorney in Fact, Acceptance for Value for the Above Regarding

(1) “Constitutor – He/she who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another; and this is always a principal obligation.” Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856; also found in Black’s Law Dictionary.

Property tax Exemption here;

NOTICE
PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION

___ day of March, 2010

James Atchison, County Assessor
Minneapolis
A-2103 Government Center
300 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55487

Dear Mr. Atchison:

I am requesting to have my property removed from the property tax rolls for the following reasons:

1. 42 USC 1982 Property rights of citizens
2. 42 USC 1441 Congressional Declaration of National Housing Policy
3. 18 USC 241 Conspiracy Against Rights
4. 18 USC 242 Deprivation of rights Under Color of Law
5. Article 1 Section 1, Bill of Rights, Minnesota State Constitution
6. UCC-1 filing number 12345678901
7. UCC-3 filing number 10987654321

With explicit reservation of all my rights and without prejudice, per U.C.C. 1-207, 1-308

Sincerely,

John-Henry: Doe, Agent
c/o non-Domestic, Foreign mail near;
1234 47th Avenue N.
Somewhere, Minnesota republic
Zip code exempt (DMM 122.32), As Amended
Without the U.S.

Included; Power of Attorney in Fact
Zip Code Exemption

I have changed my name but everything else is how I sent it. I also included other legal documents which I have filed with the Secretary of State, to show my status as Sovereign and free, flesh and blood living soul. A transient inhabitant and NOT a "person", which the legal definition INCLUDES a corporate fiction. Yes, your name in all capital letters makes you a corporate fiction and NOT a living human being. You must seperate yourself and explain this to the State and federal "governments".

It is up to each and every one of us to set the record straight, then and only then will ANY change for the good take place. People who join groups or "Tea PArties" or other organizations believing that they are championing anything are being led around by the nose and distracted from the truth and what really matters.

Good on the OP if you can pull this off but it is a waste of time and "money" which is not real anyway. Sad world we live in. Hope more of you wake up to the truth before it's too late.
edit on 30-11-2010 by daddio because: forgot to erase a few numbers, spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yes, your name in all capital letters makes you a corporate fiction and NOT a living human being.

STEVE, nope, still a human.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

It's just not this guy's story, thousands of people have went through the exact same thing. In fact in a few State, there have been other cases. Some bank employees are verifying they have been told to not apply payments.

I think if you went through the process you would understand. Even when you are applying for the mod, the banks start to claim you didn't send in the paper work or they will lose it. You work with multiple departments and speak with dozens of people. You start to read what others are going through and then you become very, very careful.

As for not doing something after the first three missed payments, what was he supposed to do? I'm sure he called and they lied to him saying they will research and correct. Each time I called to check on my mod status, I spent an average of two hours and each time they said they will take care of it. Each time I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was disconnected or just told to wait.

I know it's hard to believe banks would lie but they are lying. I guess they feel they can get away with it.
edit on November 30th 2010 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

I don't get your point. You start with a $1,800 mortgage payment, and it's reduced to $1,200 as a result of the (HAMP) loan modification. How is this bad?

That's not what I'm saying - it was a reply to someone who asked why a person with steady employment would need a mod. This is the way it's suppose to work but banks are refusing to do HAMP mods.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sorry, I misunderstood. And I completely agree that the HAMP process is, well, it sucks. The main problem is that the government told banks that they had to do it, the banks set up a 'kind of' process to do it. No bank is doing it very well, and the government lost focus.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Some people are missing the point. The banking industry by it's very nature is corrupt. All financial institutions in America are part of the FEDERAL RESERVE CORP. which was corrupt from it's very creation 97 years ago. The goal was to enslave an entire country without firing a shot. They succeeded. If you look around you'll realize the banks own the entire country. The government is 14 trillion dollars in debt to the FED. They could change that with the stroke of a pen by repealing the Federal Reserve Act. They have the option of buying out the Fed for $450,000,000. No one should be surprised by the way the banks act. Money is their god. Simple as that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join