It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks To Target Major American Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have noticed some folks have been kind of moaning about we haven't received any of the juicy leaks yet. I suppose I can hang on for this one, as long as he can hang on to release it. I do wish it wasn't coming out in drips and drabs though. I mean, Im pretty sure we all have a clue, but the sleepers Im sure many of us try to wake up are becoming quite frustrating. Maybe this will do it.

A snip from Forbes:

Forbes: Early next year, Julian Assange says, a major American bank will suddenly find itself turned inside out. Tens of thousands of its internal documents will be exposed on Wikileaks.org with no polite requests for executives' response or other forewarnings. The data dump will lay bare the finance firm's secrets on the Web for every customer, every competitor, every regulator to examine and pass judgment on.

Link for full story

edit on 29-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Government Goldman? There are certainly other options, but with their ties to the Treasury, it would be ideal for me to expose the public/private corruption.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
well I'm gonna start with my top
3 wishes .... errrr I mean guesses

1) Soldman Quacks

2) Morgan Chas-tize

3) BOA Constrictor

I would have said The Federal Re-Squirm
but I didn't want to get my hopes up
too high

edit on 11/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

link   
Pretty much has to be Goldman or BofA.

Goldman would juicier politically, but BofA (which purchased Countrywide) would be juicier for the average American.

They could open up any major bank and piss a lot of people off though. The whole thing is a racket imo.

link   
Curious.. how was this a cable or govt information leak? Why would the govt have this information... with the bail out nonsense I guess??

Im assuming all of these leaks are from the original govt source when the manning kid stole information and passed it on.. if so, thats interesting... and old news. I guess we will see if its classified or more rehash of stuff we already knew if we actually looked for it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
Government Goldman? There are certainly other options, but with their ties to the Treasury, it would be ideal for me to expose the public/private corruption.

That would be wonderful. I think once this faucet gets to a heavy dripping there are going to be leaks breaking out everywhere.May be messy, but once its cleaned up, maybe we will be all new and fresh, and hopefully a little wiser.

Care to share a hint, or am I to assume you just did?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Pretty much has to be Goldman or BofA.

Goldman would juicier politically, but BofA (which purchased Countrywide) would be juicier for the average American.

They could open up any major bank and piss a lot of people off though. The whole thing is a racket imo.

I was thinking BOA too! LOL! Talk about dirty.. then again they can always claim bankruptcy and come back all shiny new and acceptable like Fanny et al.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Burntheships has already beat you to this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This could actually be the stimulus (no pun intended!) that ignites the "revolution". A reckoning for the banks and their ties to the political system could go a long way towards reforming the US economic and political system.

It will be ugly if it's that bad, however it would be a good thing in the long run. We aren't going to get rid of the debt and protect our civil rights without some pain. People need to realize that so we can get to work now. It's only going to be more difficult the longer we wait.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Burntheships has already beat you to this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh .. I see, and some great observations by the posters too!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Let me guess:

The bank leaks will look something like this.

"OMG, Did you see what debrah is wearing in the vault today?!"

...etc

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Early next year, huh? Why not now? I guess asking for donations for another month is a valid enough reason.
Each day WikiLeaks looks more like a leaky faucet, one drip and drop at a time.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hey, think about how much money you need to support a project like this...
Off course they will ask for donations!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I know we've got a lot already to wade through, but seriously, with this banking stuff, I wish they'd leak it NOW.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I know we've got a lot already to wade through, but seriously, with this banking stuff, I wish they'd leak it NOW.

Since it wil be released if I agree with how it was gained or not.. I just hope its something that can help people. Everything previously was OLD news, not classified material, and seems like he delights in bashing American alone. Doesnt seem to be very interested in releasing anything of any real significance.. **IF** he possesses anything very pertinent at all. Either he is holding things back for real, holding things back to get more money, or this ding dong Manning wouldnt now real/classified/NEW information if it fell on him.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh I just thought of something IMPORTANT:

DId you know on the sipr net.. the "classified secret" network with the DOD.. nothing classified top.... will found on this network.. manning said that he used a thumb drive and CDs. Truth : a simple security setting on all sipr computers prevents a thumb drive/cd from being loaded with ANY information. Methinks either manning is lying out his butt or someone who was doing security patches needs to be investigated. Yes, a PFC can access it.. civilian workers too BTW. Ive seen someone claim that a PFC doesnt have the security clearance to access.. which my husband laughed at when I showed him.
In truth, anyone who meets criteria and no felony can get a secret clearance for their job.

NOTHING of what some here are thinking will be released was held on the sipr he had access to.

top topics

join