It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrasful peace only brings harm in the end. South Korean president says. New CNN article!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"If the North commits any additional provocations against the South, we will make sure that it pays a dear price without fail," Lee said in a nationally televised address.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

South Korea's talking big, but they never live up to it.

"We are aware of the historic lesson that a disgraceful peace achieved through intimidation only brings about greater harm in the end."

South Korea again talking big.

www.cnn.com...

Your thoughts?

edit on 29-11-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: forgot link

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

China, North Korea's closest ally, called Sunday for an emergency meeting of the six major powers involved in talks about the Korean peninsula.

China is fed up with them, the new wiki leaks article proved that, what will North Korea do now?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

He said the United States has given North Korea more than $1 billion in aid over the past 15 years with the goal of getting them to the negotiating table.

wow, our country is in debt and were giving the enemy money?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I know it's "wrong" and I am the first typically to list the many incredibly significant reasons why... but

Is anyone else guiltily (mentally) crossing their fingers North Korea launches an unforgivable rocket? Anyone else getting sick of Kim Jong Il and his whining and spiratic "penise waving" with missles over the years?

I am for peace, always for peace... and I believe in peace, I truly do... but I can't help feeling this way.
edit on 29-11-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I know it's "wrong" and I am the first typically to list the many incredibly significant reasons why... but

Is anyone else guiltily (mentally) crossing their fingers North Korea launches an unforgivable rocket? Anyone else getting sick of Kim Jong Il and his whining and spiratic "penise waving" with missles over the years?

I am for peace, always for peace... and I believe in peace, I truly do... but I can't help feeling this way.

You my good man, are in my head. I feel exactly the same way, and I am feeling guilty about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

NO
2nd line

new topics

top topics

join