It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Student Takes Hostages in Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thats terrible, if he was just wanting to kill people he would of not taken hostages, so hopefully he can get some sense talked into him..
I wonder whats going on in the hostages heads (i hope i don't die or i don't get hurt) i hope it ends soon/quick.

I wonder if it would happen less if the MSM didn't almost glorify it.... Keep us posted thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope this kid does the right thing and surrenders his weapon and lets those hostages go.

He can learn from his mistakes, and learn how to deal with the anger he has, and become a good person.

But if he hurts anyone, that's all gone.

The choice is his. Since he hasn't killed anyone or himself here, that's a good sign that he wants to make a choice.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
More information on the student.
CNN Update!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
update:

They are talking to the hostage takers parents to see if they can work out a motive,

Rumours of injuries via face book are untrue according to police,

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thanks for helping out with the update ASALA. I believe I spelled the name correctly. Give it time and a prayer.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Update!
The suspect has released 5 students.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Update:
All conversations between the armed student and hostage negotiators have been through the teacher also being held.

edit on 29-11-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
One has to wonder about how the outcome of this would be had the teacher been armed and trained in the use of their firearm.

Lord knows I'd rather see one punk dropped than innocent kids dropped.

You just have to love these "gun free" zones, eh? What I fail to grasp is how they don't stay gun free even though the signs say so and the rules say so.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Why do you guys keep bringing up "gun free zones"? There's no point to bring that up! Do you want students and teachers to bring weapons to school? Hello anyone home?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
all the hostages have been released!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
all the hostages have been released!

thank god. finally, a non-violent ending to crisis.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Gun nuts do this in every similar thread. Guns in a high school is a remarkably stupid idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Sticking a sign on school grounds saying no guns allowed and expecting criminals to abide by that sign is an even more remarkably stupid idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
(Put on a tin-foil hat)
I think that this is one of TPTB plan to further expand TSA jurisdiction into schools in general, including colleges and such.....also to push gun-banned legislation toward becoming law.

(Take it off)
Lastly, for all we know it could be a case where that kid playing to much CoD, got pushed around by classmates, just broke up with his/her first love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join