It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Student Takes Hostages in Wisconsin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
terrible story developing..

NEWS
edit on 29-11-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

MARINETTE, Wis. – Police say an armed student is holding 23 other students and 1 teacher hostage inside a high school in Marinette, Wis.
Police Chief Jeff Skorik says no injuries had been reported inside Marinette High School as of Monday evening.

Marinette County emergency management director Eric Burmeister says a high school administrator called authorities after 3 p.m. to say an armed student had burst into a classroom

edit on 29-11-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hostage situations happen everyday.. No real news here...
edit on 29-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Who cares happens everyday....
if it was your kid would you say sorry bud i dont give a sh$## happens every day

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow those laws guaranteeing schools as "gun free" zones sure are working!

Idiot anti-gunners

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
More information from CNN. Looks like the police are at the school. Gun laws or not crazy people get a hold of weapons and do wrong.
CNN Article

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
More information from CNN. Looks like the police are at the school. Gun laws or not crazy people get a hold of weapons and do wrong.
CNN Article

Thus proving that laws that disarm people are 100% useless and should be repealed.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Who cares happens everyday huh? I can't help but wonder what you'd feel like in that situation because what also "happens all the time" in these type of things is people die..if thats no big deal to you you need to check yourself.Sorry but your comment is by far the dumbest I've ever read commited to post.Actually..you should be embarrased of yourself for being a disgusting individual..No offense of course.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
CNN Article

Atleast someone in this thread has a freaking link!!!!!! Let me know how many die I'll check back in soon it's on the radio.....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Neb...

Always remember, don't feed the trolls!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Well I don't know about any laws. Since the student is not a college student I can only guess he got the gun illegally or stole from his family.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Yes you are right...sometimes their content gets to me..but I do realize one must consider the source! My apologises.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

We are following breaking news at Marinette High School, where authorities were called about a student with a gun holding a classroom hostage. Emergency Management says the emergency call came from a school administrator at 3:48 this afternoon. There are no details, but Emergency Management says there are no reports of injuries. Numerous law enforcement agencies are currently on the scene, and we're told it's an ongoing situation. Dozens of students and family members have gathered at a hair salon near the school. They tell us they're worried because they don't know exactly what is going on, and there are a lot of rumors. Parents looking for their children should go to the Marinette County courthouse, to the jury assembly room in the lower level. Action 2 News has a crew headed to the scene and we'll bring you more on this breaking story as it becomes available.

News Source

Sorry for the large source. Wanted to update the thread.
I will be back with more news.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Guess you missed your original comment was quoted before you edited it. Someday you'll be a big boy..for now just try to avoid being a blatant liar..just saying.Happy Holidays troll.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ENOUGH OF THE SNIPING AND NAME CALLING.

Any further will be subject to action; please let's discuss this in a civil manner.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
just heard on T.V. news... 23 students.... 1 teacher as hostages....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just drove back home from my cabin near there in Wisconsin last night!

I sure hope this all works out... it seems that the world is totally going crazy lately!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Latest:

He is thought to have a hand gun,

The police are in communication with him via a phone and also with the 1 teacher.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

One of our crews saw a SWAT team truck from Green Bay arrive at the school.

Looks like Swat has been called.
News source

I wonder why this young person did this? Maybe following in the steps of columbine and Virgina tech?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join