It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Opinion: Wikileaks confirms we are the worlds mercenaries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So, along the same lines… in 2006 I was a lowly E-3 stationed at the pentagon for six months while I completed my technical training as an intelligence apprentice. It was an interesting time. One thing stood out in my experience - a company called GK Sierra. I had a TS/SCI and these guys had access to stuff I couldn’t get remotely close to. I know that’s the nature of compartmentalization, but these guys where contractors. One of the most notable things about these guys is that they were allowed to carry firearms inside the pentagon and only secured them when they went into the “vault” for briefings. When I asked about them I got the quick brush-off. During my six months I saw five or six of them a month. I don’t know if they were a PMC, but who else would have that kind of access? Except for the pentagon police, who are glorified rent-a-cops, and law enforcement, what kind of private agency would be allowed to carry firearms inside secured parts of the pentagon?

Almost forgot to mention... I was reminded of the whole experience when the company was mentioned in some of the WikiLeaks documents.
edit on 23-3-2011 by yankeewhite76 because: Forgot to add somthing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Best. Youtube. Video. Ever.

<< 1   >>

join