It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Link is down or has been removed????????

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I was in the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid) and Khafre (the "Middle" pyramid) at the end of October of this year. We spent a considerable amount of time in the Great Pyramid and had access to all three chambers. On a visceral level, the Grand Gallery/King's Chamber have a "not of this world" feeling to it, but I could conceivably see that some lost stonework technology was executed by really clever humans. Although the jury is still out for me, there is no denying that the ancient Egyptians had a humbling level of technological sophistication, which was poetically integrated with their highly developed spirituality.

And no, we did not see any alien mummies

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting. Back in 1997-99 I remember seeing an article in the newspaper about an upcoming magnetic event, the article mentioned that world leaders would be gathering at certain geographical structures inwhich ancient machinery had been found. The hope was that the celestial event might cause these machines to turn on. Several of the ancient structures included the pyramids in Mexico and the Sphinx in Egypt.
I hadn't heard of this since and I had just assumed that I must have picked up a copy of the paper on April, 1st.

It also interests me that the article attacks religion and Christianity. I suppose the interesting part is about how the gods help to raise man out of the mud and water. Was there some kind of big flood or something?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'd really hate to see people waste time on this before attempting to confirm the source.

It appears this article comes from a website that I can't even link to on ATS because it is blocked...so I'll type it out...you take out the spaces....w w w . a l l n e w s w e b . c o m

It is written by Michael Cohen...he provides no sources or any other information.

He has also written articles about "World leaders briefed on UFO battle near Earth", "The Mandaean UFO secret", and "UN appoints Alien & UFO ambassador"....I gotta say...I don't think he has one bit of credibility.

It appears this guy is a "known" fraud on ATS...read the many many threads about him: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would suggest before trying to contact Egypt officials...maybe someone should try to contact Michael Cohen to get information on his sources for this information. If he is unwillingly to confirm his own story...then I think you all have your answer.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You Sir are spot on! I have been to some of these places and the security for the ancient sites are extremely high,
while the pipe line in Iraq is hardly protected (or at least used to be that way).Its always been a race for power...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

No, it's not! You read hearsay and that convinces you? Being a skeptic is superior to being a believer. We don't accept everything that comes down the pike; we skeptics want proof, irrefutable evidence. Anyone can say anything but if they don't provide the evidence then they're just blowing hot air which believers need to exist.

The pyramids were built using human labor and simple but effective tools which can be seen in museums. They toiled and troubled and sweated their buns off and some died perfoming their duties. And yet some buffoon makes outlandish claims and everyone buys it. Give credit where it's due, in the sweat and tears and blood of simple humans who would laugh at you believers.

Not really (I'm referring to the part with bold). That depends on someone's prospective. You so called skeptics are a byproduct of the paradigm. If you want irrefutable evidence than you should start by validating firstly what consists as an evidence. Secondly you should check the previous pike, how serious and true it is. If the skeptics assume the responsibility of a truth seeker than they should start by evaluating the current dogma. And if the flaw is found to be present, then that should be your starting point. Otherwise you'd be applying a double standard. And that it's a disinformation per se. Coming here and making claims like:

The pyramids were built using human labor and simple but effective tools which can be seen in museums. They toiled and troubled and sweated their buns off and some died performing their duties

shows a level of blindness that is unacceptable for a researcher and honest scientist. If you really are a skeptic willing to validate all evidence then you should know better. All coins have two sides. And in the case of Egyptology, the other side of the coin (that purposely or not is not being taken in consideration) raises to many questions that go totally against the accepted dogma. Besides the museums and articles from mainstream archeology, have you read (when I say you I'm referring to all the skeptics who stick to the paradigm) or researched all the other doubts about the technology and the precision used in cutting, shaping and working the granite blocks? Have you ever read analysis and the researches from independent scientists? Do you know that the level of technology used to work on those blocks is such a challenge even now days with the modern tools and technology? And please don't mention again what can be seen in museums because you won't find answers for this over there.

When you read about Egyptology you find out that there are so many doubts and things that are accepted a priory due to the lack of a rational explanation. Common sense say that is impossible to build pyramids and other great monuments in the way is being explained today by the mainstream archeology. But despite common sense there is a long standing belief that they build on a vast scale with the simplest of tools. It is belief because there is no evidence to support the assumption that people of the second millennium had the level of technology required. All magnificent structures of the Old Kingdom are attributed to copper chisels and stone hammers. That's the paradigm that has been in place since the late nineteenth century. However paradigms change if society is working as it should when enough people reject the orthodoxy in favor of a new standard. And that's not an easy feat. And that brings us to the point that IMO with this category of so called skeptics if the base concept is not present in their mind, not even their eye will be able to see it.

Now I don't know if this news is true and considering my experience in this site, I've seen and read to many hoaxes which have taught me to be patient and double check all the sources possible. Just few weeks ago I was victim of a news that looked so credible and proven that by posting it and spreading it around, I almost made a fool of my self. However I remain open to all the possibilities. Our distant past is still unknown and full of holes for us to be so arrogant and stick in just what the paradigm teaches us. Raising questions is a right for all of us. Looking for answers for this questions is a duty.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

actualy now that you say something about a "big flood" i recall reading about how the age of the sphinx that is given and accepted as true is most likely wrong. why? well due to the erosion marks found on it that could only have been placed there by heavy rains. Leaving at least on scientist to date the sphinx at nearly 5000 years old, much older than it is currently accepted to be.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Did you read the thread? The OP didn't link to the allwebs site in the OP, it was a different one.

And emailing Egyptian officials asking for a copy of a conference is harmless. It looks like an interesting conference and I personally would like to read or watch it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why

Is

This

Not

Labeled

Hoax

Yet?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I am in total agreement with your response here. I have to wonder if the church destroyed alot of information pertaining to life on other planets. I have read the book of Enoch and some say that they think he was of a different race. Most of his writings were destroyed by the church. Many people put God in a box and I believe He not only lives outside the box, He is the box and Creator of all things. Could there be people on other planets? Most definately.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Why

Is

This

Not

Labeled

Hoax

Yet?

Because

It

Might

Not

Be,

after

All.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
reply to post by onthedownlow

actualy now that you say something about a "big flood" i recall reading about how the age of the sphinx that is given and accepted as true is most likely wrong. why? well due to the erosion marks found on it that could only have been placed there by heavy rains. Leaving at least on scientist to date the sphinx at nearly 5000 years old, much older than it is currently accepted to be.

Robert Schoch brought this up. I did a paper on the Sphinx about 10 years ago for school and the water erosion. He was even kind enough to email me back and give me information to use for my paper. If I remember correctly it is said that the Sphinx is somewhere around 2500 yrs older than what is thought. There is water erosion on it and people seem to ignore that. Were did this kind of erosion come from? Personally if the Sphinx is older and the pyramids, it's makes Egypt even cooler...if that's even possible!

Here is a link to Robert's site about the Sphinx

[urlwww.robertschoch.com...]Robert Schoch Sphinx[/url]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Why

Is

This

Not

Labeled

Hoax

Yet?

I wish people like you would stop wasting space with no real contribution. If you say it's a hoax SHOW your evidence and back up your claims, otherwise let the rest of us continue to discuss it. If you were to read the thread you will see a few of us are really trying to get answers and well answer take time. They are not instant.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Glad to help. I know earlier someone mentioned his personal page was found and it looked like a cheap Geocities-type site, well it's down now but I was able to get some info from Google cache. Here it is in case we lose it in the cache.

Google cache (I shrunk the IP address twas too long): ow.ly...

Also nothing is showing for his site in the WayBackMachine - not sure that matters, the WHOIS data says it was created on 10/25/2008: www.who.is...

SOA DATA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d431e1e5efa.png[/atsimg]

Follow the Yahoo e-mail address trail, I found this correspondence - the Yahoo address is for the gentleman who created Dr. Shaheen's website - he does work under the supervision of Cairo University: gaw.cu.edu.eg...

RESUME
Prof. Dr. Alaaeldin M. Shaheen

Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology,

Cairo University, Egypt

Name : Alaa el-din M. SHAHEEN

Permanent Address: Department of Egyptology, Faculty of Archaeology,

Cairo University, Egypt

Nationality : Egyptian

Martial status : Married and have two sons and one daughter.

EDUCATION

1974 BA, Department Egyptology, Faculty of Arts,

Cairo University, Egypt

Major: Egyptology

1981 MA, Department of Egyptology, Faculty of Archeology,

Cairo University, Egypt

The title of MA: Peninsula of Sinai: A Historical and Archaeological

Study to the End of the Middle Kingdom.

1987 MA, Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A

Minor: Syro-Palestinian Archaeology

1988 Ph.D. Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A

Minor: Syro-Palestinian Archaeology

The Title of Ph. D : Historical Significance of Selected Scenes involving

Western Asiatics and Nubians in the Private Theban Tombs of the XVIIIth

Dynasty.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: more data

edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

You can write the website developer, ask him for contact information on the good doctor (If you Google that Yahoo e-mail address you'll see he uses it): [email protected]
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: engrish

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People are calling it a hoax because it is hard to find any information on Dr. Alaa Shahein (the original name is wrong I am led to believe) and there are no sources or evidence in the article... It may as well as been me writing it!!!

I do actually believe it may be possible, but dont claim truth has prevailed because of this article... that is just utter lunacy. Proves people flag for no reason whatsoever here now.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

From the now defunct website, which you can still see in Google cache in the my above post, it appears this was the name approved to use on the website: Prof. Dr. Alaaeldin M. Shaheen

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
not that the idea of it all is necessarily a hoax, but apparently all news web, which is who first started spreading this story, is a traditional hoax site, much like Sorcha Faal's postings. allnews is banned on this site, no links work to it.

for more info check this thread out- davidicke.com...

nufflove
edit on 30/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

... have you read (when I say you I'm referring to all the skeptics who stick to the paradigm) or researched all the other doubts about the technology and the precision used in cutting, shaping and working the granite blocks?

Point of information: most of the stones were limestone, which is much easier to work than granite. It was unquestionably a massive effort, but they had many generations to work out the logistics, starting with the earliest mastabas in pre-dynastic times. The pyramids did not simply appear out of nowhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I'm trying to track Dr Shaheen down and see why it's gone. I'm curious.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Agree, the original site and its author are not really hoaxers, but will print anything to get page clicks which translated to advertising money (that's how All News Web works, you get paid to write by more people clicking on your stuff).

Anyways, looking at his resume I am led to believe this is a real person, and he attended UPenn in the 80s - which should be able to search out alumni databases to verify his identity.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join