It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread yet, but Dr. Shaheen did respond to someone's email and emphatically denied ever making the comments that were said to be his. Here is a website explaining the original article, the follow-up research, and finally Dr. Shaheen's reply.

Source

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread yet, but Dr. Shaheen did respond to someone's email and emphatically denied ever making the comments that were said to be his. Here is a website explaining the original article, the follow-up research, and finally Dr. Shaheen's reply.

Source

and with that, the thread gets moved.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Source

and with that, the thread gets moved.

This is one of the best threads on the ats and you moved it to..what ever it is.could you have just moved the one post..just asking, its not my thread ,its the first time i have seen this happen,just asking?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Good...finally where it belongs...and maybe people will stop trying to harrass Dr. Shaheen now.

Also...from All News Web's facebook page

www.facebook.com...

regarding the egypt story-I wrote that on the basis of two verified emails from two participants at the conference-the evolve group (dont remember the exact name) and alex ray just cut and paste my article into their longer one-they are not the source of the story. However it does appear that dr shaheen is now distancing himself from the comments-not surprising

This guy just won't let it go...even after Dr. Shaheen verifies that he never made those statements he won't admit to being wrong...he just makes another outrageous claim that Dr. Shaheen is trying to distance himself (from his own alleged comments).

But from this post we see that in fact the original source was All News Web (which people were denying in this thread), and that his source for this article were emails from other people at the still unnamed conference.

WHY do people continue to fall for stuff put on the internet by known hoaxers...and believe articles that have NO SOURCES????

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You know what I didn't see you call Cairo or send any emails or try to get to the bottom of what he "supposedly" said and turns out he didn't. All you did was throw insults at those who were. Nobody says everyone believed the article but there is no harm in finding out.

It isn't harassing when someone is trying to get to the bottom of something. There is nothing wrong with it at all. If that is the case then everyone who contacts anyone and questions them on what they have said or done is harassment in your eyes. How is finding the truth harassment?

I know I have gone directly to the horses mouth on many occasions over the years when it comes to things one is suppose to have said. In my experience that person is usually thankful to be made aware of what others were saying they said. If you do it in a respectful journalistic manner when approaching people like Shaheen they will help you and respond. My experience is these people like it when someone is interested in their work. Robert Schoch was one who I really liked talking with. Now the only person who has never responded is Hawass..go figure.

Well I am glad he responded! Now I can forgo my call to Cairo later this evening. I tried three times, but he was not available or there was no answer. I will say whoever the lady is who answers the phone is a very pleasant person to talk to even though she barely spoke English, but she tried and was extremely helpful.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I remember the episode where that student archeologist mentioned aliens as a joke to Hawass, so Hawass right away kicked him out of the group after yelling at him vehemently of course. I just wish there are alien tech inside the pyramids if only to see Hawass's face then lol

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Some business took me away for a few days unexpectedly, and I just now got the hoax message. Thanks to everyone for the interest! Now I get to read all the posts I've missed the past few days.

Better luck next time, I guess!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK, so wait a minute....

I read the retraction article. Too many questions come to mind. Don't get me wrong - I've relinquished this into the hoax abyss. But a few things are not adding up for me, regardless, and I wonder if we'll see this resurface again.

First, the source of the original statements came from two people who were present at the conference. He never mentioned who those people were, nor did he question them as to their honesty. He just sort of barreled right over this little detail. That would have been my number one goal, and I would have had an axe to grind with those two for giving me bum scoop. But he never admitted that they gave him bum scoop either. Two different people, reporting the same things? Do those two people know each other?

Second, I'm wondering if some of those statements were actually made, but were embellished by the reporters, leaving Dr. Shaheed to tap dance his way off the stage....would he have any other choice??

Third, to those who would "reprimand" members for pursuing the truth on this, had they not, then we wouldn't know what we currently know. The responsibility lies in the hands of Michael Cohen, who initially wrote the article...he is the one responsible for making nice with the Doctor and apologizing for all the attention. But if I may fall back on a bit of philosophical wisdom here....there are never victims. We ALWAYS get what we earn, even if it doesn't appear that way at first blush.

So on that note, we have hit a brick wall, and nothing more can be found out.....but in my mind, it doesn't make it truth or even partial truth. Again, I will say, just because someone "reputable" speaks a lie, doesn't make it any more true. It just appeases the skeptics and frustrates the believers. I am in the middle here. But I felt that the article was nothing more than someone shoving fluff in my face as they tried to undo what they had done. There was no evidence presented there either, just a bunch of quotes....it goes both ways. My gut feeling is that this had huge ripples in Dr. Shaheed's world, and he had NO CHOICE but to deny any and all comments that were reported, regardless if they were taken out of context or not.

As for the "new-age fundamentalists" who have the crystal theory....the article portrayed them almost like criminals. I'm not one of these believers, by the way, but I do feel everyone has a right to come to their own truth in whatever way they choose, and I'm open to any and all theories with at least circumstantial evidence to support it. Who are these people? What are their backgrounds? What are their educations? See, those types of things are "reputable" to me, but the article made it appear that they were just a bunch of wackos. ARE they wackos? I don't know. Where does this crystal theory come from and where is the evidence for that? That's a new one for me. But apparently they know something that they vehemently believe in, because they caused Hawass to make a public statement denying the crystal exists, (does anyone expect he'd do otherwise if the conspiracy is true?)

Eh, how I feel right now....like I just ate a huge delicious meal and then hurled it up. Incredibly unsatisfied with either argument or side. To accept this, would be to accept that there is no conspiracy regarding the secrets of the pyramids....none....zilch....nada. To deny it, would be to consider that there is a cover up, in which the lies could go deeper than any of us can imagine. I suppose it's merely a matter of choice right now, because neither can proven one way or another.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I would still love to see you call them, just to confirm hoax.

One email on the other page can be made/written by anyone, same goes for a web page. I'm sure that good Dr. will respond just to distance him self from statements he did not say, if not for anything else.

Don't know why, but it is hard to trust only one source, no matter what....

ps. Great work!
edit on 12/8/10 by vietifulJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
so ..... where is a copy of Shaheen's email?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ahh harte what iz up?

hooey on me you or he?

just curious i do beleive the pyramids are our alien four fathers just got no proof lol

so much for science i stick to no it allism

god i missed ATS my comp is fd up tho i am not happy

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
anyone can email the grand discoverer of hidden caverns (that he didn't discover) and pretend to be Dr. Shaheen:

I just emailed him and told him I have the crystal he seeks and my name is Mickey Mouse

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I emailed him a month ago (very naive)... but worth the shot. Wish I had knows he had already cleared up the misunderstanding

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Good to know the truth on his statement... but I am still interested in the mechanisms of the pyramids. There is quite a mystery in those structures.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

People will consider technology that they don't know as Alien. This is not the case.

All people have worked their lives to obtain the knowledge they have know. This took the sacrifice of many people in there lives. Through all wars and politics. This is the technology we have today! All things work in a cycle.

The last cycle of people created what we have now. They were aware we have a life after death and could be reborn in a person with a purpose to do.

The pyramids have this information with Rah, being the sun God and son of God while God is being all stars in the sky we see.

Rah is male (Sun) while the earth is female (mother nature) which gives birth to ourselves. The sun and Earth are our hardware while man and women are the software. This is considered as a Macro computer in action.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Harte

Ahh harte what iz up?

hooey on me you or he?

Not hooey on anyone.

The story is a load of hooey.

Harte

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

When you try to imagine how the pyramids were constructed with ancient egyptian technology, it does stretch the imagination. Archaeologists have found the villages where the workers lived during the construction. Bits of partially cut pyramid stones have been found and the quarrying sites for the stones have been found. So it is all not completely implausible. However if some kind of spark or guidance started the whole thing off it would make everything seem in some ways less far fetched. .

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Thanks for this article!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Glad you posted this! I just found it also and was amazed.

Clearly everything we have been taught in school has been a lie to keep up in the dark.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
here's my applause, I guess I just never really thought about it before but it's starting to make sense now. I just wonder what the aliens thought of Jesus Christ when He came!

They thought of him as one of their creations, which he was. Sent to teach us how to live. Worked, didn't it?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join