It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but ever since I was a kid, I really wanted to know why we were here, how we got here and what the real story was all about.

Everything we were taught in school just seemed lacking. I could tell no one ever really knew what they were talking about. I could tell science was a bit too eager to pretend they had all the answers.

I feel as if----finally---I cath a glimmer of truth here and there.

And it feels good.

I've always been "anti-establishment" and that's the main reason: lies, debunking, power and control. Always hiding the truth from us to serve their own agenda.

It is our right to know and understand who we are.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
RECAP

I posted the link to an article in the opening post:

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

This link is no longer working. I suspect that we've crashed their site, or perhaps they have been here and read all the happenings and decided to remove it. Who knows?

No matter though, because through the course of digging, it turns out that the article led a trail back to All News Web, in which Michael Cohen was the author of the article. Even otherwise (seemingly) reputable sites were copying and pasting this article, such as Archaeology News. It has since been brought to my attention that this source and author are known hoaxers, although I was unaware at the time that all instances of this article led back to him. Upon realizing that I may have goofed, I attempted to at least try to verify what I could, hoping that something good would come out of it. I emailed Michael Cohen yesterday - I did not mention ATS. I have yet to receive a response, and I suspect I won't be getting one.

All of this would have ended abruptly, except there were some inconsistencies and odd things popping up that piqued the interest of quite a few folks, including myself. That is why we're still here. I will do my best to lay out what has been uncovered so far. ZepTepi discovered a glaring "dyslexic" typo, in which the article mentioned "Tep Zepi". Typos are known to happen with the best of them, so this may or may not be of significance.

1. In the original article, the man/woman being quoted is Dr. Ala Shaheen, head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department. The search for him/her resulted in a lot of confusion, since variations of his/her name, affiliation with the university, and even gender kept coming up. While I've run into instances of members referring to the Doctor as "her/she", I think this may have been generated by some confusion caused by one of the websites below, in which a picture of a female is on the page. But since the page is not in English, I believe it led some to assume she was the Doctor. It is MY belief that the person we are talking about is a man.

a. Alaa Shahein, Chairman of "something", listed under the astronomy department, and gives lectures in the astronomy circuit.

b. A personal web page for Ala Shaheen is here but the bandwidth of it has been exceeded and is no longer available, (thanks to our interest, no doubt). The picture was of a man, not a woman.

c. Faculty of the University was a link provided by oggleboggle47, in which the following was translated:

Structure of the College
Prof. Dr. / Mr. Azza Farouk Hassanein, Dean of the College
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Hamza al-Haddad, Vice Dean for Education and Student Affairs
Prof. Dr. Suad Abdul Aal, Vice Dean for Graduate Studies
Prof.. Mona Fouad Ali, Vice Dean for Community Service
Prof. Dr. Alaa El Din Shahin, Abdel-Mohsen, head of the Egyptian Antiquities
Prof. Dr. Abu Hamad Farghali head of Islamic monuments
Prof.. Salwa Dawi Gad El Karim, head of restoration

As was brought up, here is yet another instance of a different spelling of the name: Dr. Alaa El Din Shahin, Abdel-Mohsen, head of the Egyptian Antiquities

Mblahnikluver posted a picture from that same website, in which the Dr.'s picture exists - he is a man.
mblahnikluver's post

e. OneEleven made the following statement and aided in relevancy, but it needs to be verified:

Dr. Shaheen was the director on the last two expeditions into the Labyrinth of Egypt in 2008 and again in 2009...a University of Cairo project partnered with none other than Wroclaw University in Poland.

f. Cerberus00 found and posted the following translation from the university link:

I don't believe I saw this posted yet, but here is the doctor's current information taken from the staff page on the University's website (www.fa-arch.cu.edu.eg).

How to navigate to where I found the info: translate.google.com...

1. On the left, click the word Egyptian where it says "Department of Archaeology Egyptian"
2. Click "Members of the staff"
3. Click on Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen (note it says "Professor and former Dean of the College")
4. Click on the small text that says "a list of studies and research Bbas"
5. Scroll to the bottom.

A. Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen

هاتف (منزل): 023760697 هاتف (محمول) 0122745477 Phone (home): Tel 023 760 697 (mobile) 0122745477

البريد
لالكتروني: [email protected] E-mail: [email protected]

2. Syyth007 discovered multiple websites for the university, thus aiding in the confusion of trying to solve what was turning out to be a real enigma. Syyth007 believed that THIS is the authentic website, and THIS was the knock off. However, it is my belief that they both are authentic - the second one simply caters to English.

Abaddon6 provided the following, which helped:

DNS credentials for Cairo University web site www.cu.edu.eg is:

www.cu.edu.eg has address 195.246.45.241
inetnum: 195.246.42.0 - 195.246.45.255
netname: CANET
descr: Cairo University Network
admin-c: SS3092-RIPE
tech-c: SS3092-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-LOCKED-MNT
remarks: Maintainer RIPE-NCC-NONE-MNT removed and object
remarks: LOCKED by the RIPE NCC due to
remarks: deprecation of the NONE authentication scheme.
remarks: Please visit the following URL to unlock this object
remarks: www.ripe.net...
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Samir I Shaheen
address: Faculty Of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt
phone: +20 12 2166568
fax-no: +20 2 3378350
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: SS3092-RIPE
source: RIPE # Filtered

so any website outside that domain (ip range) claiming to be Cairo University should be treated with scepticism.

3. Given that the Dr. had made his/her statements to an audience with foreign delegates present, it was assumed that the forum was a conference of sorts. I can think of no other forum in which an audience with foreign delegates would be called anything else OTHER than a conference. Regardless, while there is no proof that it was indeed a conference, I ran a search and found this, dating back to April, in which Dr. Shahein was a chairman.

The First International Conference on Ancient Egyptian Science

Mblahnikluver provided a link to the conference program HERE

Hopefully, I've given kudos where they were due...if I left anyone out, let me know and edit it. I only made it to the sixth page, and this post is long. I will read over the rest and do another recap later when I have more time. Hopefully this helps everyone a little more.

To address the original topic (which I do appreciate,by the way!):

Gumerk made this suggestion, and I concur:

Could we contact the Ancient Alien show and see if they would find this man and interview him? Would be worth a shot and our time no?

A link was provided by Flatfish that leads to a video about
KGB Secret Files (Tomb of the Visitor)

....and also a link to a blog that compiles some nice references on KGB files
HERE

Annella shared this video:
1.b.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! Very interesting read F & S

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Excellent,I knew that the Pyramids were made by ET or a helping hand atleast,when you look at the hieroglyphs with a unearthly view it makes more sense then the 'gods and humans' story. great to see!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If ancient egyptian writing says, "the pyramids were here before egyptians". Then it would have to have been built by higher beings

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

well either that or an ancient civilization that we now have little or no record of, i remember a post not too long ago about that subject it was an interesting read i will see if i can find it. having a problem finding the thread im talking about... will continue looking though
edit on 30-11-2010 by crimsongod21 because: add text

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, or an unknown civilization. Perhaps the sumerians know. But, where did the sumerians go? Up? The alien in the 4th kind speaks sumerian. Does that mean aliens are just ancient humans?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

actualy i have read theories that aliens are actualy ancient humans both sumerian and or atlantiens. It is most definitly an interesting thought that these ancient humans gained enough knowledge to not only leave our planet but to be able to come back and help teach us is just amazing in theory anyways. would explain where both (and i use both very loosly as the atlantiens are not 100% proven society) societys basicly disapeared to.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

Why did it take 200 years to develop the pyramids if aliens helped?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's in my opinion that the Great Pyramid itself IS the ancient technology.

I even wrote a thread about it just recently. The Pyramid is clearly remarkable and lacks any real evidence on who made it, why they made it, and how they made it

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by cerberus00
reply to post by mblahnikluver

On page two you link a picture of him, that's all. And the only contact that was mentioned was a 2008 yahoo address. Your source for the pic takes us to the main page, not the page with any picture. So if it was indeed the same information, then tell us the steps to get there or paste it, which you hadn't. Btw your first link has its bandwidth exceed. I at least supplied his current email in case people want to contact him. Try not to fail harder in the future.

OMG are you serious? Do it yourself. If you LOOK at the pic and the list of names it's right there. Do I need to hold your hand when you go to the bathroom too? The site is all in Arabic and I had to use a translator to get to that part. It took less than 10mins.

Fail? Ha you fail. Learn to look before you speak, might help you out in the future. The site is legit and it's the University's site. Also not my problem your bandwidth sucks...the links work fine for me.

edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: add more thoughts

edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

Wow, please try to understand. I know it must be hard, but just try. I was in no way validating whether he existed or not. That was already done. I was just posting contact info, hence the phrases: "here is the doctor's current information", and "people wanting to contact him to use this email", idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

First of all, I really appreciate your exhaustive research of the validity and authenticity of this article. Indeed, anyone even slightly familiar with Egyptian religious history and mythology would have seen some of the glaring typos instantly. The one I spotted (tep zepi) is as egregious an error as ...for example, writing "In trust we God" instead of the the well known "In God we trust". Not just once, but twice. In a supposedly academic paper. At the very least, extraordinarily poor proof reading and editorial control. Which, in my mind, puts the whole thing under great scrutiny as far as authenticity and veracity of the claim is concerned. It would simply seem to me to at least get a corroborative translation in a subject as serious as this.

Good work ATS'S...We are a hard group to fool!
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

I did a search for Tep Zepi and found this,
Tep Zepi, Hermetic Order of the Temple of Starlight

Church of Critical Thinking.org

And then with Zep Tepi,
Wiki

Crystallinks

"Zep Tepi" - Egyptian Creation Myths

Well, I thought it interesting enough to post.
edit on 12/1/2010 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I like where this is going and so does this roach.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

www.youtube.com...

this guy here had alot of awesome info on this

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

So show me the Alien Technology, not the end result, but the Alien Technology used in the making of.
If you can't show the Technology used, then Caption is False, Misleading and Fraudulent.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Do you think Dr. Hawass have a hard time to acknowledge that an ancient culture built the pyramids and not the Egyptian dynasties / the Pharaohs who maybe just inherited the structures and started from there thousands of years after the previous civilisation disappeared. Sometimes i get the feeling that Dr. Hawass puts a lot of national pride in these structures and maybe he doesn't want anyone to take that away from Him / Egypt, the once greatness of his people.

(Sorry for bad grammar spelling, i am from Europe).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Way hay, woop woop, I knew it all along.

Finally, things are coming out.

When I was in Luxor recently, I asked a tour guide about the Alien side of things when we were in the Valley Of The Kings. He showed me some very aircraft / flying like pictures in some of the tombs.

A picture of two people stood with helmets on next to a disk on the ground, watching slaves pulling rocks etc. Mind blowing stuff.

Wonder what the idiot Hawas has to say about it though, he's such a negative person, almost a debunker!

Lets see I have a dead dinosaur in my back garden it was killed by a crashing UFO, NOW if I gave out my address I would be a TOURIST HOTSPOT as well (clue in bold letters).

Lets see they need lots a tourists for the local economy how do we get MORE, I know lets say the Pyramids contain ALIEN TECHNOLOGY, great idea that will get them here

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You know those things that they called ventilation shafts that point to certain stars in the sky when exiting the pyramid? I believe that they are no ordinary shafts, but shafts for the dying pharoahs and their families to ascend to those stars once they die. I believe that pharoahs received special treatment due to being picked by the special hosts from the skies and that their bloodline had to live on until the end of the pharoah age and into christianity. From generation to generation these pharoahs were placed in the rooms of the ventilation shafts after death so their souls ascend to these stars to be collected by the special hosts from the sky. Think of these stars as soul collectors except it is only for the pharoahs. That is why they believed they had to be placed in these tombs even if it was for a short time so that they can live on forever but in the terms of the afterlife. Lucky pharoahs. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join