It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Press Conference December 2 To Reveal "Astrobiology" Finding!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Remember the announcement that you could grow asparagus in the Martian soil? (why asparagus)

You are right Zorgon.

Officially, JPL Chief and NASA are extremely interested in Asparagus Grow!

Martiann Asparagus!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NASA delegation in Bassano (Italy) was guided by Barry Goldstein, Chief of the Phoenix project, and Michael Hecht.

“Not there is nothing that excludes the life”, said the NASA Scientist Samuel Kounaves explained the commenting the results of the analysis of the champion of the Martian soil captured by Phoenix probe: “That of Mars is the type of soil that could be found in your garden, rich that is of alkaline substances. A soil on which the asparagus could grow”.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

What is your problem, reading comprehension.
Outer limits explanation needed for NASA advocated.
Run along with your personal writing complaints and realize that Tesla could do as he said and join the people that talk gibberish at my posts.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by elocin

In an effort to be kind I'm thinking Telsla's first language is not English. If that, however, is not the case then....shame, shame on the public school system.

Yeah don't post in reply to my post and join your anti Tesla friend.
Don't worry I ignore both your foul posts.
No ETs, never was and never will be.
The NASA's Press Conference December 2 To Reveal "Astrobiology" Finding is meaningless
as your posts are.
Follow the Illuminati anti Tesla line, its good for you English writers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

I must agree that "A new astrobiology discovery" is just an Earth biological discovery.
A life form that came from man or out of man's bacterial hordes that are useful and
was placed in some mud and some of the minerals became part of the cell structure
is not necessarily replacing the phosphorus of the original that provides the replication
of the bacteria.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
I was wondering if that other guys "findings" weren't being used to discredit NASA's findings a bit. You know....make the whole subject look kind of silly.

NASA doesn't need help looking silly... they have that down pat

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by elocin

What is your problem, reading comprehension.
Outer limits explanation needed for NASA advocated.
Run along with your personal writing complaints and realize that Tesla could do as he said and join the people that talk gibberish at my posts.

I don't have a problem, I was just trying to let you know that your posts literally don't make sense. I never said anything about Tesla, and I'm not anti-Tesla. Your posts read like gibberish, not the people who reply to them, and I would seriously doubt that I'm the only one who thinks so, which is why I felt the desire to tell you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

One more chance for your brain to decipher the English language:

The Moon bombing has old connotations as a certain force beam was proposed as to have enough effect on landing at the Moon, or any planet of choice, as to make its presence known to observers.

Yeah, that got nowhere.

I do wonder if such the force beam does exist and tptb are holding back on NASA and letting them fail to complete. ED: The force beam followed the missile and completed the job. Thats a good one. I'd even let HAARP do it, even though I call it wimpy, if the set up was done right.

You do recall the 'bombing' of the Moon.
The lack of seeing the event.
Right.
Thats your lead in.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here it is the Moon Storms page with the detection device.
I was looking all over for that link.

At last proof of the Moon Landing.

What could cause this? Stubbs has an idea: "The dayside of the moon is positively charged; the nightside is negatively charged." At the interface between night and day, he explains, "electrostatically charged dust would be pushed across the terminator sideways," by horizontal electric fields. (Learn more: "Moon Fountains." )

Did he go too far there with the horizontal electric fields as I suspect the official story would
be heat related.

Did not catch the vertical forces yet, that must be the heat for sure.
ED: Some of the links do not work but how about Moon dust to grow bacteria in.

Don't Breathe the Moondust

edit on 12/7/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by elocin

One more chance for your brain to decipher the English language:

The Moon bombing has old connotations as a certain force beam was proposed as to have enough effect on landing at the Moon, or any planet of choice, as to make its presence known to observers.

Yeah, that got nowhere.

I do wonder if such the force beam does exist and tptb are holding back on NASA and letting them fail to complete. ED: The force beam followed the missile and completed the job. Thats a good one. I'd even let HAARP do it, even though I call it wimpy, if the set up was done right.

You do recall the 'bombing' of the Moon.
The lack of seeing the event.
Right.
Thats your lead in.

I understand English quite well, and my comprehension is excellent, but you seem to be completely misunderstanding what I'm saying. Your posts don't even follow correct English grammar. Normally I don't mind or care to correct people's grammar, but when what they are saying looks like gibberish and can't be understood, I just feel that it's something you should think about. Instead of trying to make your own writing style, maybe try to follow the general rules that everyone uses.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

I think you are an English complainer.
Here is a jumbled text for you.

The Moon bombing has old connotations as a certain force beam was proposed as to have enough effect on landing at the Moon, or any planet of choice, as to make its presence known to observers. Yeah, that got nowhere. I do wonder if such the force beam does exist and tptb are holding back on NASA and letting them fail to complete. ED: The force beam followed the missile and completed the job. Thats a good one. I'd even let HAARP do it, even though I call it wimpy, if the set up was done right.

Enjoy a post like everyone else.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dear,
Try reading your sentences word for word out loud and see if they still make sense to you. Because truly I have no idea what you're trying to tell us. I feel like little Timmy standing before a barking Lassie saying "what is it, girl? what is it?"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join