It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's most feckless father? Unemployed dad of 10 is expecting FOUR more children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My daughter is a health visitor, better not say where, Macdonald and his tribe of women are not unique other than the amount of children he has fathered.

These people belong to another culture living side by side with us, very often not only the parents but the grandparents lived the same lifestyle.

Sadly their children will know no better, lack decent education other than learn how to use and abuse the system.

There is no rational remedy, putting the kids into care? they will fare no better, I suppose it is down to education and opportunities, people like this usually live in areas of high unemployment hence poverty.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The UK government is going to plant more "feckless fathers" such as this fellow, to the point where they will require you to have a license to breed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
The UK government is going to plant more "feckless fathers" such as this fellow, to the point where they will require you to have a license to breed.

Oh dear are you saying feckless men and women are planted by the government? what a load of tosh.

As I have said before if someone believes everything is a conspiracy they stop seeing the wood for the trees.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

As I have said before if someone believes everything is a conspiracy

In my opinion there is a conspiracy here. I have noticed the considerable uptake in media reports about these types of cases.

Despite what the media would have us believe these types of cases are NOT the norm. But we all believe that everyone on benefits is a scrounger we won't complain when the benefits get cut, will we? It's in the best interest of the current government to demonize people on benefits.

For the record, I don't know anyone on benefits, and I know quite a few, who I would class as a scrounger. Additionally, I know several single mums who are doing a stellar job for raising their young.

Just because someone is poor ( or unattractive, as many posters have pointed out seems to also indicate "badness") does not mean they are "bad".

The benefits system in the UK definitely needs an overhaul there is no doubt about that. However, what will happen when YOU need a hand out because of some calamity? Will you be happy to be classed as a scrounger?

Not everyone on benefits is scum. But of course it's in the best interest of the government to have us believe so.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Who would decide what level of finances someone would have to meet to avoid sterilisation ? How would that work in this case ? Apparently he's having all of these children by different women, so these may be the only child that each girl has.

Actually not being on welfare is a good criterion. No need to further complicate things. Also, he is the one who has 14 children, so he should be the one who gets sterilized, not his partners.

reply to post by RestingInPieces

Hm.. license to breed. Not bad idea. There are already licenses for far less responsible and important activities than parenting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This reminds me of this Monty Python skit:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If he cannot take care of them babies he is not to bright. LOL he does seem to enjoy the ladies. Hope he is responsible as a father. SMH at him about to go thru massive baby mamma drama when all the kiddies moms start to pull in different directions.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Who would decide what level of finances someone would have to meet to avoid sterilisation ? How would that work in this case ? Apparently he's having all of these children by different women, so these may be the only child that each girl has.

Do you realise how common it is for people to be on and off benefits ?

Are you suggesting sterilising, unsterilising and then re-sterilising every single time someone applies for benefits, and then gets taken off them again ?

The only thing this would achieve is making people less likely to apply for benefits, not because they don't need them, but because they may have been made redundant and do not want the final indignity of being temporarily sterilised.

Your whole idea is absurd.

Also, I'm sure many of these girls that this guy impregnated, got pregnant because they wanted all the benefits and government perks that go with having a child.

If you sterilised this man, then they'd just find some other waster to the child by.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Do you realise how common it is for people to be on and off benefits ? Are you suggesting sterilising, unsterilising and then re-sterilising every single time someone applies for benefits, and then gets taken off them again ?

Of course not, be a little more realistic. I suggest sterilizing only people that repeatedly procreate while being on welfare.

Your whole idea is absurd.

No. The title of this thread is absurd, and your ideas along with it.

Also, I'm sure many of these girls that this guy impregnated, got pregnant because they wanted all the benefits and government perks that go with having a child. If you sterilised this man, then they'd just find some other waster to the child by.

As long as they dont have lots of kids, its all right.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Of course not, be a little more realistic. I suggest sterilizing only people that repeatedly procreate while being on welfare.

Me ''be more realistic'' ?!

I'm not the one making a bizarre case for sterilising people along income levels.

There are plenty of people who are raised perfectly fine by parents who aren't that well off, and conversely some people who are rolling in money who are not fit to raise a child.

It's all the luck of the draw, really.

You suggest sterilising people who repeatedly procreate while on welfare, but that would be ridiculously easy to work around.

You could get a woman pregnant, she says she doesn't know who the father is, she gets the benefits for the child, and the father can carry on with another woman. Job's a good 'un !

No. The title of this thread is absurd, and your ideas along with it.

LOL.

I originally posted this story in Breaking Alternative News forum, and as per the rules of that forum, the thread title is the headline of the story from the source that I linked to ( or that I botched-up the link to, in this case ).

My ideas are far from absurd on this subject, however all of your posts pertaining to the issue of a human's reproduction rights, and your sterilisation fantasy, are embarrassing and ridiculous.

As long as they dont have lots of kids, its all right.

In this case, the man has apparently fathered up to 13 children by 12 different women.

If these girls are looking to get pregnant, then this man is nothing but a glorified sperm donor; sterilise him, and they'll still have the children. Therefore, sterilisation wouldn't alter the fact that these 12 different women would still have children ( just by some other glorified sperm donors ).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the girls, the only attention they got is from this douchebag.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

From a profiling standpoint he appears to be a serial impregnator. I say this because all of the women he has kids with (from looking at those pictures) look similar. It's like he lies in wait, stalking his pray (which is to say, he is targeting specific types of women that he senses are vulnerable). I think he has some other motive for this. I don't think it's media attention.I don't think it's because he wants these kids. It seems more like some sort of power game or power trip he is on. Maybe having all those kids makes him feel important and this is some sort of psychological matter. No one can be a balanced person and still keep doing what he does.

That's just my opinion, you gotta have some screws loose if you are willing to put so many innocent children into this type of life situation. It's horrible, he is successively producing children who will inevitably be effected by their dysfunctional (and embarrassing) situation. When those kids get older, and if they are lucky enough to get out of what they've been born into, I think none of them will even want to associate with their father. It's really sad.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There is no reason this piece of crap should be among the living.

If he wants to bang fat ugly women, he needs to get a job and stop being a parasite.

Executing him would solve numerous problems.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join