It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's most feckless father? Unemployed dad of 10 is expecting FOUR more children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here in America we have segments of society that this is considered a profession and they are generationally on welfare. Down to a science how to squeeze the govt out of everything they can get. Hell, here we give them FREE CELLPHONES. Im not joking. It pays to be a lazy ass in some places. The more kids you have the more goodies and freebies you get. They get free cars from certain charities if they hold a job for a few weeks, get the car and then stop working! Its completely mind blowing. The kids get free everything.. and I swear I cant say no to them. They didnt ask to be born to a complete useless hunk of flesh.. but it has to stop. Lets stop it before they get pregnant or impregnate someone in the first place.

Id like to just put them in work houses or something similar.... and founding fathers forgive me, we should force temporary sterilization while on the dole.... they have no place in society. They also take away from the people I fully support with my own money because they are deserving of a "hand up" or some help. These other people are simple lazy thieves in my mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Castrate him and remove children from the unemployed mothers until they are financially able to support the child on their own.

Problem solved.

That, or just kill the irresponsible parasite.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Castrate him and remove children from the unemployed mothers until they are financially able to support the child on their own.

Problem solved.

That, or just kill the irresponsible parasite.

Bigtime.. Ive disagreed with you and agreed with you.. this one I stand behind you 100% LOL!
SOmeone needs to clue the guy into masturbation being fun, free, and he cant get in too much trouble for it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

What is "proper guidance in life" to you?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Having two parents who are both in a stable marriage with a working job. Those kids are going to grow up in an environment where it's ok to live on benefits all your life and never get a job, and as a result will think it's acceptable to live like that when they're older.

Not far from where I live is renowned for it, they're all at it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It takes 2 to make a baby. How many stupid women do you have over there?
This guy has no problem finding them apparently.

Just one more abusive welfare case to sell the public on austerity measures.
Hard to believe that people can get away with this kind of crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
How many stupid women do you have over there?

A lot, mate, a lot.

Cases of young women ( and some not so young ) making absolutely atrocious and irresponsible decisions about sexual partners are very common.

This case is just a little out of the ordinary, because of the large number of children involved.

I believe that schools should put a heavier focus on civic responsibility, especially in regards to girls like these.
Of course, that should be the parents job, but when they fail their children, then teachers unavoidably have to step in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
How many stupid women do you have over there?

A lot, mate, a lot.

Cases of young women ( and some not so young ) making absolutely atrocious and irresponsible decisions about sexual partners are very common.

This case is just a little out of the ordinary, because of the large number of children involved.

I believe that schools should put a heavier focus on civic responsibility, especially in regards to girls like these.
Of course, that should be the parents job, but when they fail their children, then teachers unavoidably have to step in.

Dont be fooled.. its just as bad here if not worse due to a few states individual social welfare programs ( IE illinois). When we have day care in high school.. we have issues.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Dont be fooled.. its just as bad here if not worse due to a few states individual social welfare programs ( IE illinois). When we have day care in high school.. we have issues.

I can well believe that it is just as bad over in the US.

I was just commenting from personal experience on the kind of British girls that this guy has impregnated.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

I was just commenting from personal experience on the kind of British girls that this guy has impregnated.

Hopefully not TOO personal

In any case, I have no idea where these people get the idea this is anywhere remotely normal behavior... the man as well as the women. Being a woman I really cant understand the thinking behind this kind of lifestyle and choices. I mean, the guy gets his jolies and moves on.. the woman has a burden internally for 9 months and then externally until she drops dead. Id just think women knowing the real burden would at the very least use protection.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I agree. I thought you were hinting at something else. We have a whole lot of people leeching down here aswell, it's disgusting really. Especially when they feign patriotism.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If anyone's watched Jeremy Kyle, you know how widespread it actually is. Whole cities are full of these sorts of people nowadays. The 'funny' thing is, two of the worst areas where I live, Birkenhead and Ellesmere Port are full of run down council houses and everyone is on benefits, but 10 maybe 15 minutes away max., you've got the likes of Caldy and Heswall which are really posh places, where the houses are massive costing in the millions millions (maybe) and pretty much everyone has a job

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Responsibility and common sense in such matters are no longer enforced by social stigma in places like schools etc. etc. after all that would be judgemental.

It isn't fun to make people feel badly about themselves, but sometimes they should feel badly (and if they don't on their own, society has a responsibility to help them).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Awwwwwwwwww, don't blame im mate. He's on benifits und can't afford de johnnies ta stp the babies cumming.

No, seriously, in these cases I am sure that the Government should takes stepy to have people like this sterilised, for the sake of those that have to burden the weight of his wayward fecking.

I have not lived in the UK for over 10 years now, but I am regularly reminded by those left behind, that this is becoming more and more widespread. Please, what the F is wrong with our once proud Nation?

Oh. P.S. An extra big STAR for Asktheanimals for such a valid comment.
edit on 30/11/2010 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I hear what you are saying. I was Stationed at Sealand for a number of years. It seemed to be an occupation of the young "ladies" of that area to seduce the young servicemen, get pregnant and dupe them into marrying them in order to get military housing and eventually out of the area when he was posted away.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hopefully not TOO personal

The only time that I've personally ''known'' women like this, is after about 8 pints ( of spirits LOL ).

It wouldn't do much for my street-cred to be seen in public with one of these monstrosities, although this guy doesn't seem to be concerned about that,
Apparently, according to the article: ''He's met most of his conquests at bus stops''.

He's clearly a classy boy !

In any case, I have no idea where these people get the idea this is anywhere remotely normal behavior... the man as well as the women. Being a woman I really cant understand the thinking behind this kind of lifestyle and choices. I mean, the guy gets his jolies and moves on.. the woman has a burden internally for 9 months and then externally until she drops dead. Id just think women knowing the real burden would at the very least use protection.

I would put a lot of the blame on the feminist movement, who have relegated the status of a baby to little more than a commodity, and encouraged women to use children as some kind of a ''bargaining chip'' to get what they want.

In cases like this, the baby is seen as an easy way to get a council house, largely paid for by the government, and other potential perks are attainable just for a few months ''work''.

Also, feminists encouraging women to regard their baby as ''property'' means that many young women just look at a new baby as some ''cute'' little fashion accessory that they can show off to their mates.

You say that they have a burden for the rest of their lives, this is true, but many of them don't look at it that way.
The way some of these young women treat their children is absolutely despicable.
Shouting at and humiliating their children in public, you shudder to think how they treat them in private.

Is it any wonder these children sometimes then grow up to become problem children, when they have no love or affection at home ?

edit on 30-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
- limit child benefits to 2 children max
- if someone is making more children than he/she can afford to take care of properly, sterilize him/her (reversibly, of course), since he/she is willfully infringing upon other persons right to grow up in good conditions. Infringement upon right justifies infringement upon right.
edit on 30/11/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yep, the problem is definitely real here in Illinois. Many people stay on welfare their whole lives, and their parents were on it, too, and most likely their children will be on it also. I can't speak for other states in the US but I know it happens here all too frequently.

Popping out babies constantly just to keep those checks coming whether it be from the guy who was stupid enough to fall for it, or from the state. I know from personal experience because my husband's ex girlfriend is one of these women.

She's got a nice little set up for herself and spends all the money on clothing, getting her hair done, nails, you name it. She's on her 3rd as we speak, with a 3rd father, and she's never been married (not that that has too much to do with the situation, but you know). She gets help from the state, and child support, and free healthcare for her and the kids. We can't even afford health insurance and because we have no kids together it isn't like we could get on that family insurance thing. It pays to have those babies, that's why they do it. She makes me SICK.

edit on 11/30/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
- limit child benefits to 2 children max

This would mean that anybody who has more than two children would have to raise them in even worse financial conditions than the way it is now.

I know you're saying that it will discourage people from having babies, but some people are just plain irresponsible and don't give a toss, so this wouldn't deter them.

Originally posted by Maslo
- if someone is making more children than he/she can afford to take care of properly, sterilize him/her (reversibly, of course), since he/she is willfully infringing upon other persons right to grow up in good conditions. Infringement upon right justifies infringement upon right.

Who would decide what level of finances someone would have to meet to avoid sterilisation ?

How would that work in this case ? Apparently he's having all of these children by different women, so these may be the only child that each girl has.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
She's got a nice little set up for herself and spends all the money on clothing, getting her hair done, nails, you name it. She's on her 3rd as we speak, with a 3rd father, and she's never been married (not that that has too much to do with the situation, but you know). She gets help from the state, and child support, and free healthcare for her and the kids.

This is the same problem we've got in Britain.

There's nothing to stop a parent using the bare minimum of their child support payment to cover the baby's needs, and then using the rest of the payment to spend on their own frivolous wants.

Child benefit is meant to ensure that no child should have to grow-up without having all the necessities financially covered, yet a lot of child poverty is caused by parents using the money for themselves.

I think it's disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join