It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: WikiLeaks Will Unveil Major Bank Scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I just thought maybe the us bank is the fed?

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by jaynkeel
But seeing as he has been linked to Soros, kinda gives me the creeps.

Oh my
I have not heard that
can u post a link to that???

Pretty interesting how everyone ties in together. And the same players keep showing up for the game.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

to be quite honest
I don't think Beck has
much of a case linking
Manning to Soros.

For those who don't know
Bradley Manning is openly Gay.

Manning was in a group in the Army called
Servicemembers United.

Soros gave some funding money to the
organization of Servicemembers United which
help thousands of Gay Soldiers. And Beck is
gonna call that a direct link???

tsk, tsk, tsk
that's a lil far fetched isn't it.

But I'd be willing to bet that before
this leak, Soros probably had no clue
who Manning was.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
well i for one would welcome any whistlblower who can show the true extent of what these criminal banks have done.

maybe the u.s government hasnt got the balls too take him down but i worry that when it comes time to blow the whistle on some of the big money players....he may not be so safe.

Damn these rule-breaking snakes, twisting countless laws for their own benefit.

How's GI fitting in at training

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm 33. Young indeed. I don't need to prove anything. remember this thread come March. i guarantee you that you, the sole naysayer, will be the one jumping to start a new thread entitled "Newest Wikileaks Bank Leak Was Predicted On ATS In November. you'll see that in 2009 on the sixteenth of march, we leaked proof of insider trading at JP Morgan. on the sixteenth of march in 2010 the US ARMY attempted a disabling attack on our site. the sixteenth of march 2011will be the day (news day after the leak) that JP Morgan is brought to its knees.
edit on 30-11-2010 by mattydubb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There have been calls for investigation of big banks and Wall Street for years and to date the mainstream media has barely scratched the surface and has failed to report the rampant criminality. So too have the governments of the world. Why, all of a sudden, should they take notice of a Wikileaks leak?

It all seems so contrived and orchestrated to me.

In reality, anyone in possession of such material would have been snatched, renditioned to a remote location and probably never heard of again before getting the information out, yet Mr Assange walks around freely doing interviews. What gives?

The trap was baited with juicy information, much of which has been reported in the blogosphere for years, but ignored by the mainstream corporate press. Now though it all becomes publically available, liberally spiced up with likley fasle data and information. The mere fact that the corporate media are reporting this makes it highly suspect and, in my opinion, very likely a psy-ops exercise pushing certain agendas. Therefore, extremely unreliable.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Giving this thread a bump, because if Wikileaks is for real....

this story is more important than the Iran/Korea stories.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i bet u any money it will be bank of america...and if it is then i wont be suprised considering its the rothchilds who own it.....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

It's a "controlled release". They know that people are furious at the banks and they need to feign accountability.

More likely to bring about more federal regulation and control over the banking system, and ultimately push the system more toward a centralized status with the feds nearly in complete control...Very easy to accomplish when the public, and the world can see how truly corrupt and fraudulent an American bank can be.

Really, isn't it always all about control, no matter how you look at it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
blah, blah...

like anything will change
if wl shows dirty bank laundry?

nothing changed so far

especially humân stupidity

edit on 30-11-2010 by donhuangenaro because: â

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattydubb
you'll see that in 2009 on the sixteenth of march, we leaked proof of insider trading at JP Morgan.

who is "we" ????
and where is the link to this ???
thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Whoever the bank is, if you have any positions in any US banks, I suggest getting out now, because this news could surely cause a nose dive of the accused bank's stock price.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Except to say that Wikileaks has targeted an American bank.
Of course, not an English bank, or a Swiss bank. Or an International Bank, a Bank of The Banks.

Not true. Here's the Wikipedia article on the lawsuit that was filed due to their disseminating sensitive documents belonging to Bank Julius Baer, and here are articles and the leaked documents that started the mess.

I don't like how they seem to have replaced their archive with the Afghan War Diaries but there are plenty of mirrors out there - I like mirror.wikileaks.info.... Search the archive for 'bank' and you will find some very interesting things. Or track down one of the archives on BitTorrent.

IMO, why take on one lone U.S. bank? Why not target all of them?

It all depends on what documents they get. They don't go out looking for them, they are brought to them. One takes what one can get (and deem reliable after vetting).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think Assange has a "hard-on" for America. I believe in what hes trying to do, but the fact that he targets only merica is a little unsettling. Or. I guess, it could be all Americas fault???

Or maybe some Americans are getting fed up. Remember, those docs have to come from insiders.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
Bingo. The DHS started grabbing websites willy-nilly last week. They don't even need a court order anymore! Why not grab Wikileaks? They could shut them down in a snap. Instead, they are crying and denouncing in the press to create drama. Another smoking gun proving WL is a PsyOp.
edit on 29-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: spelling

Not necessarily. It's possible that the website seizures earlier this week were tests of how well that method would work. People figured out what they did and worked around them almost immediately. You don't try your new technique on a high visibility target on the off chance that it doesn't work. You try it on smaller targets and learn from your mistakes.

Plus, there are mirrors of WL all over the place, including on some of the darknets. If __._ goes down there are others with exactly the same content, plus more can be stood up at any time.

I'd also like to point out that the website takedowns of a few days have given research into distributed peer-to-peer DNS a shot in the arm, courtesy of The Pirate Bay. By distributing DNS zone information (and keeping it away from ICANN, which is effectively a central authority) you can't take down all instances of a domain's DNS zone files.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I doubt he would get through US imigration, let alone the TSA..
Then he would need the Pope Mobile to get to his hotel..

CBP would be on him the moment his plane's door opened. You heard what happened this summer, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
There have been calls for investigation of big banks and Wall Street for years and to date the mainstream media has barely scratched the surface and has failed to report the rampant criminality. So too have the governments of the world. Why, all of a sudden, should they take notice of a Wikileaks leak?

Hard evidence is now in the hands of those who outnumber them, i.e., us. That evidence is also all over the place, so they can't just hunt down and erase all of the copies they find. Names are named. No conspiracy can stand up to the proles (that's us) who have proof to cause us to take up pitchforks and torches.

In reality, anyone in possession of such material would have been snatched, renditioned to a remote location and probably never heard of again before getting the information out, yet Mr Assange walks around freely doing interviews. What gives?

I have to admit, we will probably never know who was behind much of the data transmitted to WL. Perhaps some were spirited away. That's the chance you take when you blow the whistle on powerful people.

I don't know Assange but I've been keeping an eye on WL for a few years. It seems to me like he's almost but not quite paranoid, and he's got friends in a lot of places. He's known to move around a lot and he's been a hacker long enough to have an idea of what can be brought to bear against him and how to evade it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The more I read about these targeted leaks, the more I start to wonder.

The old adage "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" should apply here.

As some have suggested, Mr.Assange would be in a cedar box underground by now. I urge you to look at the rape charges as just a start. I wish him all the protection in the world as he will need it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wish we could wager our "ATS points" and gamble on things like this.. Do you all think this will come before or after a crash? Come on I wager 50

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Don't you guys see that this is only a plot of control?

Let's say they release information about some bank that is doing some wrongful acts.

Chances are it will be some bank that the "controlling" banks feel is getting to powerful and wants to see them brought down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join