It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: WikiLeaks Will Unveil Major Bank Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Bear with me this is the first time ive posted a link, so sorry if i buggered up. This thread has got me thinking about another thread i read the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The thing is how is wikileaks still on line?. Surely tptb would have brought it down by now. Maybe there is such a thing as a fake new world order and a real new world order, and wikileaks is working for the fnwo and feeding us exactly what they want us to here, in the article the big banks or used as an example of the fnwo, and maybe the real one is using wikileaks to convince us that their bringing down the big bad wolf bank. Sorry if that sounded confusing but im quite tired, read the article its a really good read, not a lot of things resonate to me as being true, but this one most certainly did.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Bear with me this is the first time ive posted a link, so sorry if i buggered up. This thread has got me thinking about another thread i read the other day.

The thing is how is wikileaks still on line?. Surely tptb would have brought it down by now. Maybe there is such a thing as a fake new world order and a real new world order, and wikileaks is working for the fnwo and feeding us exactly what they want us to here, in the article the big banks or used as an example of the fnwo, and maybe the real one is using wikileaks to convince us that their bringing down the big bad wolf bank. Sorry if that sounded confusing but im quite tired, read the article its a really good read, not a lot of things resonate to me as being true, but this one most certainly did.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Finally something will be revealed about the financial world. Of all the possible corruption wikileaks could have revealed I had hoped the Banks and the big corps would take a massive hit. A least we have a bone thrown at the moment. Hopefully they'll get massive recoil for all the misery they've done to the people in the fraudclosure scandal.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I only found this one simple truth 'touched on' in this thread: 'We' supply Wikileaks the information. So it makes sense that a lot of what we have heard lately is about the U.S.. I don't know too many people that are that happy with the way things have changed here, so it makes sense that we'd have people here spill secrets. Now before anyone gets all quick to point out that America ain't got it so bad compared to '________'.. We still have enough freedom to get the info and enough has gone wrong for us to seek it out. I really doubt anyone from N. Korea will ever send a postcard to Wikileaks, hell, many of them probably think the internet is a S. Korea invention to turn people into bone meal. I would expect to hear more from EU nations but either the info has been sent and it isnt as juicy, or ... well, we'll stick with it is boring..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Congrats on that link,

It is hard to say at this point...

Assange has said he would release documents from Russia, and China also.
I am still waiting.

Also, Julian said in his interview ( I posted that link back on the first page of this OP) that he thinks
The Jester (hackers name that took out Wikileaks) is working for The Pentagon.

Assange is right about one thing....who took his site out.

Last time I checked it was still out, and he is now hosting through
Amazon.
www.readwriteweb.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
really, wouldnt we all love to see a big expose on the big banks. i would enjoy that much more than hearing what america thinks of other world leaders. we all know that bitching goes on among any group of people. but they should use the site for the good of everyone and start focusing on the global financial crisis. let see the crooks exposed. i know he can only leak what he receives, but imagine if someone very high up in the banks was to leak the way they have screwed over the whole world......now that would be big.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Hopefully.
I suppose it all depends on the agena of Wikleaks...its funding and Assange.
It will sort of be a test for him, I see it that way.

Lets hope it turns out in our favor, though I wont be holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Perhaps the banking institutions can be found here:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hell yeah, release them! If this bank has broken the law or engaged in scandal, then MAKE THEM PAY!

Except to say that Wikileaks has targeted an American bank.
Of course, not an English bank, or a Swiss bank. Or an International Bank, a Bank of The Banks.

IMO, why take on one lone U.S. bank? Why not target all of them?

I hope you understand that Wikileaks isn't "targeting" them or anyone. Someone with access (likely an insider at said bank) has decided to blow the whistle on this bank and released these files to the pubic, via Wikileaks. If this bank did no wrong, it would have nothing to hide.

In fact, isn't that what these banks, or corporate America, or the government police state has been telling us? "If you haven't done anything wrong, you have noting to hide?" Oh how the tables have turned...!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

All I have to say is the guy is REAL stupid to announce this ahead of time.

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON. The petition for Articles of Impeachmentas thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON.....

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it..... www.uhuh.com...

So what happen to this outspoken Congressman? He lost his next election but that was not enough:

"Attacks on McFadden's Life Reported"

Commenting on Former Congressman Louis T. McFaddens's "heart-failure sudden-death" on Oct. 3, 1936, after a "dose" of "intestinal flu," "Pelley's Weekly" of Oct. 14 said:

Now that this sterling American patriot has made the Passing, it can be revealed that not long after his public utterance against the encroaching powers of Judah, it became known among his intimates that he had suffered two attacks against his life. The first attack came in the form of two revolver shots fired at him from ambush as he was alighting from a cab in front of one of the Capital hotels. Fortunately both shots missed him, the bullets burying themselves in the structure of the cab.

"He became violently ill after partaking of food at a political banquet at Washington. His life was only saved from what was subsequently announced as a poisoning by the presence of a physician friend at the banquet, who at once procured a stomach pump and subjected the Congressman to emergency treatment."
/s/ Robert Edward Edmondson (Publicist-Economist)
hiwaay.net...

Louis T. McFadden for PRESIDENT in 2012!

SIGHHHHhhh if only

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it will be one of the Investment Banks,

Goldman Sachs?

J.P.Morgan?

Looking forward to this one.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I think it will be one of the Investment Banks,

Goldman Sachs?

J.P.Morgan?

Or Lehman Brothers, which just so happened to get one of it's former executives elected governor in Ohio, all but ensuring the next election cycle goes the way the big banks want it to.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think your right, and narrow it down to B of A.

We will see. I have lots of reasoning behind that thinking...
Chase, well they are one of the "sacred ones" closely connected to Rockefeller, The World Bank, and The IMF.

edit on 29-11-2010 by burntheships because: classified

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A paper trail of Corruption in America's banking systems. Uh oh. I can bet perhaps TPTB, are a little concerned on this one. Now that Wiki leaks is getting its acclaim via the world media outlets we shall see the sheer power of wiki leaks at hand..

Whatever. This world is so screwed up from the top down. Heck I bet it screwed up in your neighborhood as well on some social scale. Where's the beef?

Only thing I can get to work on Wiki leaks is the donations link, so go figure. Brilliant way to become a millionaire I suppose, get some tool to download some diplomatic cable transcripts and bulster great big damaging information in the soon to be leaked information on the American government and tada, you get everyone's attention. I guess the funny part is the fact that a PFC, got access to this information and sold it, to wiki leaks, so they could become famous and rich!!

If anything the information was really not to damaging to state affairs, it was just embarrassing. So what the next leak is just going to embarrass some Bank CEO's? Anyhow as I was saying this world at the moment is the epidemy of doom and gloom. Listen, you can hear the horsemen coming..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My money's on Bank of America as being The Bank that WikiLeaks has the dirt on.

On the other hand, do we dare hope for...

The FEDERAL RESERVE. It's a bank.

If money is the root of all evil then what does that say about banks?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

On the other hand, do we dare hope for...

The FEDERAL RESERVE. It's a bank.

Now that would be epic.

I think Ron Paul tried this only the "legal" way. He was sabotaged at every move.

We could only hope!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

it's JP morgan & chase. march 15. save the date

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mattydubb

you'll understand the agricultural day connection when the leak is made.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattydubb

it's JP morgan & chase. march 15. save the date

wow, quite confident aren't we?
Any reason why that particular date
was chosen other than the obvious
link to the Vatican and Julius Caesar
was stabbed to death in the Roman Senate ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

S&F

I don't know if any of you guys remember this but a little more than one year ago, some guy posted a story about how he had met some old childhood friend who worked on Wall Street at a bar/pub in their hometown over Christmas or something?

Anyway! if I remember correctly the story of the post was that this investment Bank just before Christmas 2008? was shredding documents, erasing e-mails etc like there were no tomorrow - probably related to this Wall Street Bank's mortgage spectacle (fraud?)

He said that much of the paper trail which was destroyed was about worthless high leveraged financial instruments - which never had any value, it was just air!

I think he also hinted the name of the Bank in that post? - I'm going to see if I can make a search for it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join