It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone getting text messages from Florida Space Coast (Melbourne)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For some reason I'm getting text messages from Florida Space Coast (Melbourne) to call them ASAP! I have a cell phone I never ever use! The only people I call are a few of my friends in Sacramento, California. What does this mean?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Florida Space Coast is just a site for travel to the Space Coast. It's probably a sales soliciting call. I live on the Space Coast and they aren't texting me, Haiti however is calling AND texting me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The message reads: FWD; FWD; FWD;FWD:: Please call (321)-710-0137 ext 2003 asap!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I live there n never got nothing like that. Probably a wrong number.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It means......they have the wrong number.

Or maybe you should call them ASAP.
Someone texts me from Florida all the time but that's because of an error in the name registered to my phone and they think they are calling the name attached to my phone, which is the incorrect name. Maybe something like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I might have some family in Florida. I believe my cousin and her family lives somewhere on the East coast. They have not texted me back.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

800notes.com...

Eddie replies to Mike 20 h 7 min ago No doubt -- these are scammers. Recording mentioned getting rich in the gas business.

Jaime replies to Pinski 28 Nov 2010 Same here, got the text message to call this number ASAP: 321-710-0137 x 2001. It was forwarded 3 times. I think it's spam or fraud. Reply !

edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As it's a "fwd" message then it probably means someone is forwarding it onto you as a gag, after it was likewise forwarded on to them. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Just delete the messages. Cetainly don't waste money on the phone calls.

Mike

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

800notes.com...

Eddie replies to Mike 20 h 7 min ago No doubt -- these are scammers. Recording mentioned getting rich in the gas business.

Beat me to it..

@OP Any time you get something like this always google the number first..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

i will do that. Thankfully it wasn't family! I was hoping they were not planing a family reunion. I have more then 50 family relatives.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I would have to say that sounds interesting enough to call them back! Perhaps your cell number is close to an employee or contracter who works with them and by playing possum you could obtain some good info..whats the worst that can happen? Other then a black ops team sent to your address to behead you and hang your skin out to dry..but something tells me in my gut..that won't happen..lol..hope you find out more!

new topics

top topics

join