It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Nominates Rabid Anti-gunner to Head the ATF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
gunowners.org...

Make sure to call your Senators rather than using the form letter email provided by GOA.

I get a laugh when I read about the BATFE and other "agencies". All operate via color of law since none of them have any lawful precedence for their existence. They simply enact "policies" which are then deemed as law and enforced as such by well armed mercenaries.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I looked up Andrew Traver, that wild and crazy guy.......

It was reported August 5th here (so the first sentence is false in the link, "It was not a good sign that Barack Obama kept his nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives a secret until after the midterm election"):
thecrimereport.org...

BIO
www.whorunsgov.com...

Interesting BIO
www.zerocancer.org...

There are some good points about him being anti-gun here:
news.yahoo.com...

Would you not agree it is a better idea to get rid of the ATF? For him to lead the government waste is perfectly reasonable.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolhanddan
Would you not agree it is a better idea to get rid of the ATF? For him to lead the government waste is perfectly reasonable.

Geeeeeeee, let me think, um sure. Of course I think the BATFE should be disbanded and sent to the dustbin of unConstitutional history.

GOA, in my personal opinion, is the top organization fighting for the preservation of gun ownership in this country. I'd list JFPA as number two. I'd list the NRA as a counterfeit organization sucking money from the gullible who haven't spent the time researching how the NRA has not only caved on issues but has also been involved with compromising.

There is no compromise regarding the inalienable right to keep and bear arms....NONE. Fighting this BS in the courts only proves how far down the rabbit hole we have traversed to a tyranny that even the FF didn't face.

Even King George III wasn't stupid enough to attempt to disarm the colonists. Instead, they attempted to take the powder. Well, we all know how that turned out, don't we?

The mightiest army on Terra Firma at the time was defeated. History always repeats itself so keep your powder dry and keep it stashed.

Nobody wants direct conflict but should that be required, the Liberty Tree will get the watering it has been in need of for in excess of a century.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
The mightiest army on Terra Firma at the time was defeated.

Not without the help of the French navy.

Not to mention the fact that you shouldn't even have a gun. You're not in the military.

new topics

top topics

join