It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Collective Action Needed to Prevent War with Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Guys, N. Korea is another false flag, but it could become a deadly one.

second

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fulford's weekly update:

Last week’s North Korean artillery barrage against South Korea was a response to the arrest of Yamaguchi gumi Yakuza syndicate number two Kiyoshi Takayama. Takayama was a senior North Korean agent in Japan and his arrest was part of the dismantling of the North Korean spy network in Japan. The arrest also marks a fundamental change in the secret Japanese government and is part of a comprehensive defeat for the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate and their proxies. The Feds have responded by trying to start a war in the Korean Peninsula. They are also threatening to seize Japanese owned-factories in North America, starting with Toyota and Honda.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by wcitizen

Do you know what microwaving does to people, and especially ones that do not know?

I am being serious.

I'd really like to stay on topic here, if that's ok with you.
second

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Fulford's weekly update:

Last week’s North Korean artillery barrage against South Korea was a response to the arrest of Yamaguchi gumi Yakuza syndicate number two Kiyoshi Takayama. Takayama was a senior North Korean agent in Japan and his arrest was part of the dismantling of the North Korean spy network in Japan. The arrest also marks a fundamental change in the secret Japanese government and is part of a comprehensive defeat for the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate and their proxies. The Feds have responded by trying to start a war in the Korean Peninsula. They are also threatening to seize Japanese owned-factories in North America, starting with Toyota and Honda.

wow. i love this. it's this kind of information that ties the whole thing together, and it is consistent with the us govs' practice of hiding facts material to keep the sheeple in a darkened ignorance.

It is data like (valid or not) this that keeps me coming back to ATS despite all the crud that get slings around.

star...flag....more...more...more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That plane contrail was not a missile it has been debunked about it being a missile it was a plane......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk... ayama-arrested-japan

This is some more stuff about the takayama angle mentioned earlier.

I noticed almost at the end of the article some stuff about the big yakuza move into securities.

The article is linked here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

If only there were something substantive linking this mug to the fed or to the norks....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You young people need to stop reading and believing all the crap you see on the internet.

The two Koreas have been giving each other the finger for 50 years now.

You all do realize that all fresh water that South Korea uses comes from North Korea.

They have never cut it off even once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join