It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see the ghost face, I can't?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I GOT IT but I don't know how to add a picture, I have a rough drawing of it, it's rather creepy, this is my first post so I don't really know how to add a picture from my desktop,

~one love~

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by bekod

Is this it? If so, how can the guys say it looks his brother... it's a screaming skull?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a9bb8bd508b.png[/atsimg]

Dont know how to upload a picture so I will try to point out where the face is using this picture.
1.The 3rd circle from the left is just below the nose.
2. The 3rd circle from the left (same circle as above) is circling the top lip and part of the bottom lip.
3. The squiggly line below the third circle from the left is outlining the left side of the chin. From our perspective the right side of chin.
I will outline myself if someone can tell me how to upload a picture.
Upon saying this, Im not saying it is a ghostface, but I can see what theyre talking about.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asianpersuasion

If you've got it, I'd love to see it.

Go to "Tools" on the top menu, then "Pictures" on the far right when the menu comes down, then on the right again go to "Upload Picture." Browse your desktop and add it. Once it's added, click the photo to open it, at the bottom you'll see a link titled "Embed on ATS", copy that code then paste it in your thread. Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Hmmmm. Not sure I see it yet, all I see now is a scary skull. My above post outlines how to upload a picture. Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

thanks for the help! here ya go

I think thats it

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ahhhh, ok. I can see that face now too.. it makes more sense for the firefighters to point at that face rather than the skull (which would just be mean methinks). Though it could be any face really, I mean after looking at his brother's portrait I don't see "him" in there. Thanks for clarifying, appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Did I do good???? not to shabby for my first post eh? I've been checkin this site out for some time and it's just stuff like this that makes me happppppy!

~one love~

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yep thats it. Thats what I see.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

That is a real stretch seeing the face

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Good stuff, I definitely appreciate you making the effort to clarify the mystery face. I can't stand it when people see something and I can't make it out.
Welcome to ATS, it's can be a wild ride at times!
edit on 29-11-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It looks like Santa Claus puckering up for a kiss. I can see the nose eyes, and puckered lips.

link   
reply to post by amc621

Oh I agree. I can see it, but it's not like it jumps out at you. And in reading the quote again, it says the face is underneath the letters. What's odd to me is that firefighters would say, "your dead brother is watching over you, that's his face on the back of your jacket" /my take, not an actual quote/. But, it just looks like a face (a hard to see one), not really his at all.

I guess I could superimpose the portrait on top of the jacket to see if any similarities arise, but out of respect for the dead I'm not.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

link   

Originally posted by asianpersuasion
reply to post by Jason88

thanks for the help! here ya go

I think thats it

Yeah that.
That's the first thing that I saw too.

link   
Yes, with a lot of imagination You can see a 'face'

It does not really look like that picture of his brother...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Well I think we can call this thread closed. It seems half the members saw a skull (me included), the other half the face that the firefighters saw (thanks again, asianpersuasion for the outline)... but I think we can all agree it's a form of Pareidolia, that Titen-Sxull so helpfully provided the term for.

There's definitely something out there, otherworldly, and ghosts likely do exist, but maybe not this time. Cheers, thanks everyone for the help.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Erm, this is what I see:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/876ad1afe140.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Actually this looks better:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64a3951fd289.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The best I can do with this disaster-made Rorschach test is....

A morph between Micky Mouse and Zippy the Pinhead!

Edit to add: If you other folks would quit scribbling all over the photo, maybe you would see it too.

Zippy the Pinhead
edit on 30-11-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I see it!!!!!! looks like scream (I can actually see a couple)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join