It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: China Fed Up With North Korea and Wants Unified Korea !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Latest news! Just comming in. It seems China is now very frustrated with North Korea and is now washing their hands of them.

Guardian UK on North Korea and China

VERY interesting indeed. I wonder if China will invade North Korea instead? Makes you think and a new persepctive on things. But what if this causes Kimmy to have another temper tantrum and throws his nuclear missles out of his pram just for the heck of it?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In the coming months when diplomacy fails and an inadvertent attack on a South Korean warship happens...
Will prime the US to begin to build a nice arsenal to help protect its SK ally against that "spoiled child." Thus bolstering the US Economy and also getting rid of one piece that refrains from an NWO-esque -policy...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I wouldn't say that they're actually tossing them aside after reading that but you do raise some good questions. Even though it seems like their relationship is not as strong as it used to be, we have to remember that China is no ally of the US but rather just a good trading partner. If they could gain something from attacking the States and having NK in such a fight, I'm pretty sure they would.

This leak might result in a dire consequence, then again it might persuade NK to chill out when they realize that they don't have the support they thought they had from China.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
S&F this does shed some new light on the tension over there.

Here's my question though, if Kim Jong's power is in jeoprody or there is an invasion into North Korea is he capable of nuking his own country and people??

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Let all invloved bring peace in the region...
kx

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well China is right to be worried about North Korea as this is in it's back yard. I tend to see the Chinese like the Romulans in Star Trek. They are very reserved, and will support it's allies if they have a vested interest in doing so whether it be political or economic. However if it find that a country suddenly becomes unreliable like North Korea they will get impatient and eventually cast them to the wolves. I can see however why China wants a unified Korea. It would be able to eventually extend economic control over more of Asia. Not much use if the two Korea's are reduced to rubble or become irradiated for centuries. I dont see any harm in that, especially if trade brings peace in that region. I think that is a fair bargain.

However my big worry is that the revealation over China's position regarding North Korea will drive Kimmy over the edge and he decides to end it all with an all out offensive. After all he is not a rationale human being and i think even China has come to realise that now.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amadeus30

Oh yes. Scorched Earth mentality. Kimmy wont want to be taken captive, nor would the top leaders of his regime. So he would rather go out in a hail of bullets and take his people with him (human shields). They are starving and the regime dont give a too hoots about their own people as this short BBC video secretly filmed in North Korea shows

BBC Secret Filming In North Korea

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I do second that. i would rather see a diplomatic soultion than see millions die. That would a huge tradegy for the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is one leak that Kimmy should see.

He might have believed that China would back him no mater what and might be surprised.

Not all of these wiki-leaks may be bad for the US.

The ones that show the Arab countries fed up or scared of Iran is a another case of some of the wiki leaks being good for the US.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
the pic is becoming a lot clearer now

China blocks all wikileaks content
through media outlets
thenextweb.com...

now couple that news with China wants
unification in Korea and we have a scenario
where China has caved in to TPTB and has
accepted their role in the NWO.

There will be no war between US and China.

just my opinion

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The leak is BS, it wants to divide the new powers of the East, because US is loosing power and influence in that region.

China/India/Russia/Iran/Pakistan and now Turkey.

The only odd one out is India, but India had to be paid a lot of money to take sides with US, even so, India still wants to trade with Iran.

What can US do?

The same thing US did in Europe, divided Europe, cause a major war between European nations, when they became extremely weak, US went and took the place, US economy went to the high way, and sky rocketed from there.

It is all planned.

Lucky someone is on to it lol:
Iran: WikiLeaks release highly dubious

new topics

top topics

join