It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ahmadinejad Is Right

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad said earlier this year,

"Establishing an independent and impartial committee of investigation, which would determine the roots and causes of the regrettable event of 9/11, is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world. [...] Any opposition to this legal and human demand means that 9/11 was premeditated in order to achieve the goals of occupation and of confrontation with the nations."

He's right. WTC 7.

It's not hard to figure out. There is a smoking gun.




posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Outside job.

~



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi
 


"911 was an outside homeless"
"711 was a retail job"



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi
 


~ hardly equals a second line. inside and outside job. open your eyes. why ya hi?

i agree.. we rarely get anything right the first time, so we should try again. just cause an experiment gives you a result, doesnt mean the next experiment gives you the same result.

oh ignorance..



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica
 


I consider the 911 Commission to be the Warren Commission of this generation. There are a few key things that still don't add up. WTC 7 collapsing, nanothermite found, the nonsense Iraq War...it doesn't add up. Even Dennis Kucinich is calling for 911 truth. Ha, some people take a long time to wake up I guess...



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Myendica
 


I consider the 911 Commission to be the Warren Commission of this generation. There are a few key things that still don't add up. WTC 7 collapsing, nanothermite found, the nonsense Iraq War...it doesn't add up. Even Dennis Kucinich is calling for 911 truth. Ha, some people take a long time to wake up I guess...


Yes, there are some people who refuse to wake up and join the real world. Are you sure you're awake?

What doesn't add up? WTC7 did not collapse on a clear day without any preceding event. "Nanothermite" was only found if you suspend all belief in the scientific method and the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan are separate, but related issues.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper
 


WTC 7 was pre-rigged with explosives. Structural engineers say that it couldn't have collapsed just by getting hit with debris. They found molten metal. I think you are a skeptic troll, just agree to disagree and stop harassing truth seekers please.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad wants to shape the truth that fits in his game. When there is evidence for the holocaust, its a lie. When there is evidence that the official story is a lie, then we should go with the evidence. That does not make ahminedjad better than the belivers who pick and choose when to believe cold hard facts and when to believe fiction.

I am not saying he is wrong, but you cant play the truthseeker when it fits your game and call all of the world a liar when it does not.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad Is Right


That's something you don't expect to read everyday.

Ahmadinejad will take either side of any issue at any time, depending on whatever fits his current agenda. You can take nothing this man says seriously.

Nothing.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537
 


Thats my point, that is not only true for him though. With that in mind you should be sceptical of people or whole organisations who act in a similiar fashion.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, we need an investigation to know that skyscrapers must hold themselves up and that the designers of skyscrapers must figure out how to distribute the steel to make them hold themselves up and withstand the wind.

Of course people with PhDs in physics can't figure out that skyscraper designers had to do that.

psik



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is only pertially correct...
any 'investigation' will only reveal the obvious.... VP Cheney was hot & heavy into the PNAC rhetoric,
the 9-11 operation was orchestrated by the small group of zealots who were Islamic & Muslim
and staged the 1,000,000-1 operation via the inepitude & hubris of the USA Intel community...

shadowing all those various 'cells' became a boon-doggle...
and from the onset, the quick witted Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the regimes 'hawks'
immediately convinced GW Bush to invade the middle east, home to the far flung Islamic terrorist
mindset toward the western hegemony.

'mad-jad is himself the opposite mirror image of GW Bush
and his conviction is not just shallow political posturing...'A-mad-jad is fully immersed
in the notion he is preparing the way for the Mahdi, the final era Imam...



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Yeah, we need an investigation to know that skyscrapers must hold themselves up and that the designers of skyscrapers must figure out how to distribute the steel to make them hold themselves up and withstand the wind.

Of course people with PhDs in physics can't figure out that skyscraper designers had to do that.

psik


Thats because PhD's and designers worry about how to distribute the loads, not the building materials.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad may be right in this case, but he is not a guy I want to have in my corner.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Ahmadinejad said earlier this year,

"Establishing an independent and impartial committee of investigation, which would determine the roots and causes of the regrettable event of 9/11, is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world. [...] Any opposition to this legal and human demand means that 9/11 was premeditated in order to achieve the goals of occupation and of confrontation with the nations."

He's right. WTC 7.

It's not hard to figure out. There is a smoking gun.


Well, when is he going to convene this "independent and impartial investigation"? Whats he waiting for? Approval from the US? That seems, well, kind of stupid. If the cops think someone is a murderer they don't ask his permission to conduct an investigation - do they?



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper
 


Well how do you expect an investigation without America's permission considering that the evidence and crime scene are in the US. Not sure I follow what your point. Please explain.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi
 


It should be easy to prove then. Since no-one has even come close to proving it, it makes us look like the scum of the earth.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder if it's worth having some court completely independant of the US Government investigate 911, someone like the Hague court in the EU?



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies
 


Cant have that... America can have their hands on everyone elses privates.... but dont touch their junk!



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by hooper
 


Well how do you expect an investigation without America's permission considering that the evidence and crime scene are in the US. Not sure I follow what your point. Please explain.


Actually the evidence has been shipped to China and is melted down and reused by now.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join