It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my opinion why terroriste do not existe the way USA would like you to believe it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok this is my opinion on the subject of terrorisme.

USA or any other modern contry, But for now let say USA when you go outside your house
do you see a arab terroriste yelling hala hala and blow him self up no you don't
because is fiction not fact.

why would he blow him up in the air there is other way to do terrorisme

Do you remember back in 2000 when terror started whit anthrax.

They send a letter to the president whit antrax in it, that was a False Flag Ops.

Now you see i have a issue whit that anthrax, Why because if you would be a real terroriste
you take a bag put 500.000$ whit anthrax in it shack it and put it back into circulation in different states and 500 different stores banks ATM how can you track that everybody would be affraid to touch money. because the anthrax would touch different bills and just move on and bye bye modern country

But terrorisme only existe when USA / Israel / saudi arabia/ have to make a move to remove freedom or attack a other contry

This is just my opinion why i don't believe in terroriste

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

yeah I still can't get over how the FBI coddled that youth from Corvaillis, claiming that he had ties to a large group overseas affiliated with Alqueda, I think the CIA/FBI/MOSSAD set people up, to carry out their own agendas, which mostly and ALWAYS involve instilling FEAR in people. I think the OP's onto something, it makes more sense to "go for the jugular" instead of pitty patting with minimal impact terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hehe Al-Qaeda the USA created al-qaeda back then against the russian

Hillary Clinton-US Created Al Qaeda Trained, Armed, and Funded them Too

join