It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new (global?) currency announced by Bilderberg Attendee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At the local news report, 8 o'clock in the evening, Bilderberg attendee and Education Minister mrs Anna Diamantopoulou spoke about a possible new currency for Europe and USA in the next decade.

Although she is Minister Of Education, she was interviewed about the European Economic crisis. She said that under these circumstances, anything is possible, INCLUDING A NEW CURRENCY FOR EU AND USA, in the next decade.

Personally, I am not surprised that she was chosen to speak about the economic crisis...being a regular Bilderberg attendee, she sure has foreknowledge of coming changes in the economic field.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
always link your sources my good man . Find something on the internet that backs up the claims. So others may read between the lines and help you out with understanding the bigger picture

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yes they will start dropping these soft launches on the GP until one day it will be as if it was the way it has always been. An accepted and expected plan...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Sorry, I don't have any links. I saw in on TV news at 8-oclock, I doubt someone will have recorded it.

But I assure you it's true.

join