It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Feature: Replied To

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is an easy addition to the site that I thought about a second ago. Why isn't there an option to view posts which are replies to posts you've made? Right now I've got to go through each thread I've posted on in the past and check back periodically to see if someone has replied to one of my posts. It would be nice if there was a category in the "myats" section that showed replies to my posts in the order in which they were posted. Seems like a reasonable request that wouldn't be all too hard to implement.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
use the bar on the left..... sleecte messages.... then above the area where teh messages are stored you will see a heading called "replies" select it to see.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks!

That was easy enough.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

im glad my "lack of sanity", according to you, was helpfull.

I love the new side bars!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I knew there was a catch!

I just don't think you really feel what you said in that other thread. It's pretty nonsensical, and only seems to serve the purpose of creating a sense of mystery and profundity, imo.

The sidebars are actually a bit annoying for me. I keep tapping the voyeur chat screen by accident when scrolling.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

well if your empathy is deep enough the life experainces of others become accessible and capable of being applied to your own personality. Beyond that is a massive void you must step into where everything you thought was "you" evaporates into a collective.

thats about as simple of an explination i can give. When you see time from the perspective of the dead, the dying, and the newly born... the collective will be assembled it is inevitible. There is no death and time escapes you.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Sorry man, that just doesn't make a lick of sense to me. You must be using different areas of your brain than I am, because what you're describing only seems to make sense from some sort of psychotic perspective, but perhaps it's just a different way of perceiving reality and time. I just don't think there's any logical reason to jump to the conclusions you're making. It seems to be more based in feelings than anything rational.

Do you register as an INFP? I'm curious.
edit on 29-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
use the bar on the left..... sleecte messages.... then above the area where teh messages are stored you will see a heading called "replies" select it to see.
Wow that's a private message window so I thought that replies had something to do with replies to private messages (U2U).

What a very odd place to "hide" replies to posts!

I didn't know about that, thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Agreed, very weird. I thought the exact same about the feature.

I just want to make sure it's clear that my intent wasn't to hurt your feelings with anything I say. I just tend to be very blunt with my views. Please take care, friend.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thanks wetdagf.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
tools/ messages/ replies

Easy to remember!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As I see it the maze is coming down 2019-07-20 at the latest, just like Nostradamus predicted. Followed by 7 years of immense suffering for the survivors. Only good people will make it through.

My guess is in the west very few people will make it and in the east many more people since they have a larger percentage of good people.

Then a fantastic new world will open up with supernormal powers, a more fertile soil, a new worldwide religion and everyone will know the meaning of life and the importance of virtue.

Just like the prophecies foresee...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

It seems you've replied to the wrong thread.

I do find your post interesting, though.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sorry,something happened when I pushed some button..

Wish you all the best.

PS: Try reading the book Zhuan Falun to find truth: www.falundafa.org...

new topics

top topics

join