It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "classic" UFO sighting: Nov. 28, 2010

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

I believe I can answer this for you gent's. Respectfully. The answer lies earlier in the thread.
And rather than rehash it here, it would be better for you to see it for yourselves. The OP, and the first 3 pages should answer your question. Hint. Reputation. Not given to flights of fancy on this topic.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Klassified because: Correction

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes I know it was a gigantic leap (linking OP's sighting to the announcement of life on Saturn's moon (Titan?) to scalar weapons) but maybe.....if we're poking around up there and stumbled on 'life' that wanted to remain left alone then....maybe there's a bit of an alien -vs- earthling war going on and...... the point of light that OP saw, was a weapon?

Anyone's guess is fair play right now and besides, I didn't watch Star Trek for nothin'.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodgame
It is just a story.

How did this get so many flags?

Ah....its the site owners story.

So that warrants so many flags? I have read other stories on here just as valid (ie, no proof) with little to no flags.

Hmmmm.

Maybe OP plans to donate some of his stars to the less fortunate who are starving for some stars (and use it as a tax write-off) That would be a nice gesture

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I know I am a conspiracy theorists to the fullest, I make no apologies for that but, is anyone else finding this a tad bit coincidental to all these major announcements lately?

C'mon OP....are you on the welcome wagon committee for NASA or somethin'?

Nasa may soon confirm planet "X" !!

Has NASA found life near Saturn? Has NASA discovered extraterrestrial life?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Diplomat
Cuz they ain't space aliens! lol

Do you have any salient speculation on what else may have caused the observed phenomena I documented?

have you lived in arizona all your life. just curious if you witnessed the the lights over there back in '97.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sc00by_d00

No. I only just moved here almost one year ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is really interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecsb
Thanks for shareing this observation was very interresting to read. Pretty neat with the ipad at hand so you could check up on the light right there in the moment. Even more amazing? to see a skeptic write such a thread thumbs up. Glad you had the experience. Star and Flag

But what you could check, only registered satellites right? Your conclusions need to have the right framework.
The movement sounds unusual, but not impossible either. As in there are many secret satellites in space, some spy satellites have ability to move position. Some government may have been testing docking technology. It's two lights in the sky moving in opposite directions.

Another poster mentioned reputation. Reputation goes a little but not a long way. Logic, commonsense, multiple witnesses and physical evidence goes far farther.
edit on 1-12-2010 by ManInAsia because: extra

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Only thing I can think of is the tumbling "Flasher" satellite. I've seen "it" several times mostly going North, North -east.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I believe I can answer this for you gent's. Respectfully. The answer lies earlier in the thread.
And rather than rehash it here, it would be better for you to see it for yourselves. The OP, and the first 3 pages should answer your question. Hint. Reputation. Not given to flights of fancy on this topic.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Klassified because: Correction

I understand that, but not every member who isn't a mod is "given to flights of fancy".
I think if other members who reported their sighting received as much positive attention as this then it would encourage more people to come forward with their sightings.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Perhaps this thread might inspire that to happen with improved frequency.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I hope so. The more reports we receive, the closer we may get to an answer.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's an interesting thread and an interesting sighting and recounting.

I have hope and much belief in these types of things for life-out-there...but, I've come to think that, even if an alien life form were to be found walking down the street, filmed by 20 passers-by...even if that life-form were to shake my hand...we'd all just think we were being tricked somehow.

It's too hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry I'm to new to start a thread. But has anybody noticed this INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!

Link: gizmodo.com...

NASA FINDS NEW LIFE !!!!! Press conférence this afternoon.

From Quantik, in France.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So basically, what the OP is saying is:

1. Buy an iPad©.

2. Smoke Nat Sherman's™ cigarettes.

3. Get a Netflix® streaming account.

4. Download the SkyWalk™ app for your new ipad.

5. Buy a six-pack of Tecate™ beer.

6. Be sure to use Google Sky® on your new ipad.

And you, too, could have a UFO sighting.

Am I right?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burdenofdreams

How could you even remotely assume that to be the case? He reported a sighting with as much detail as possible. I don't see any way to infer replicating any part of the circumstances would result in a similar occurrence.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdenofdreams
1. Buy an iPad©.

It makes varmint watch more tolerable.

2. Smoke Nat Sherman's™ cigarettes.

Why would anyone smoke anything else?

3. Get a Netflix® streaming account.

See answer to #1.

4. Download the SkyWalk™ app for your new ipad.

It's always on the list of most-recommended apps for iPad users.

5. Buy a six-pack of Tecate™ beer.

A case price at Costco is the best bet. Limes are recommended. Chips and Goldwater salsa optional.

6. Be sure to use Google Sky® on your new ipad.

Don't have that on the iPad.

And you, too, could have a UFO sighting.

As most people will be able to discern, the sighting happened regardless of the items you listed. I just happened to add the info on the iPad to clarify how I knew what stars I was seeing, and the rest provided context as to why I was outside at that time.
edit on 2-12-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, it would be brilliant if the post WAS clandestine advertising. Everyone tunes in to see a highly ranked skeptic's UFO sighting, and doesn't it sound just perfect, with the handy high-tech gadgets and the beer and cigarettes? Those are the things that stood out for me and rubbed me the wrong way, but perhaps that's because I worked in advertising and therefore I'm distrustful of most things I read on the internet (where information is "free" to readers, it is driven by advertising, out of necessity). Sorry if I seem like I'm being a jerk, but it is important to be able to look at things from different angles (even if they're completely innocent in this case).

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is interesting especially for a former skeptic. now im pretty sure satellites cannot split into two and speed off in opposite directions!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join