It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "classic" UFO sighting: Nov. 28, 2010

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Cuz they ain't space aliens! lol

Do you have any salient speculation on what else may have caused the observed phenomena I documented?

The biggest secret being held from the public is that the "spirit world" is real. This is what the occult and most secret societies are about, making contact with these so-called spirits. If you read and listen to testimonies from people who defected from secret societies or the "Illuminati" they all seem to have the same story: that there are no space aliens here, only spiritual entities who can manifest in any form they wish (yes, even 'Reptilian' form if they so please), and that these entities are the ones who are behind the push for a dictatorial world government, and that in order to get the public to go along with this plan their last card they will pull will be a FALSE-FLAG alien event. If you have come as far in your research as I have this should at least make a tiny bit of sense to you. Think about it all from a 'bigger picture' viewpoint... all the propaganda, all the alien crap in entertainment, etc. They are getting us ready for something. Even Carol Rosin, Werner Von Braun's assistant claimed that he told her the final card would be the "alien threat." (communism, terrorism, asteroid threat, alien threat)

I'm on your team. You use the word "Spitit" -- I use the word "God". I prefer the word God, because there is conclusive evidence that "they" are not only the source of mischief -- like UFO sightings, but they can cause major damage -- like in Haiti.

Your Roswell background is interesting. On the 40th anniversary of the Roswell event, -- on a July 4th -- I was one of two experts who was interviewed about the incident. Probably no accident that we met here and have very similar views.

The TV interview was on Fox News Network.

edit on 30-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Are you referring to the "Earthquake demon" from the 72 demons of the Goetia? Forgot it's name, but supposedly he can be used to create Earthquakes. Everyone thinks it's HAARP but who knows, might be that demon guy.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi All

I have also seen the "foo fighter" type u.f.o. at night about 10 years ago in Retford, Nottinghamshire, England. The time was about midnight and it was travelling quite low west to east and stopped in the sky above Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. I also snapped the photos in the links below by accident, not noticing anything until I checked my days results on the computer when I got home.
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...
Just thought I would contribute my evidence to this topic, I don't mean to hijack this thread or anything like that.

Ian

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by yeahright

Not to go off topic, but I think it's a classic case of pareidolia. Now if God would've written across the sun, "Heads up Haiti, here comes an earthquake"... you've got something.

Yea, a moron would have needed that, not someone with a deep scientific background, like me -- and I assume you.

How do you explain the three sets of Sunspots on the Thread I provided? Don't criticize my solution, unless you have a rebuttal.

Um, excuse me but, can you please start your own thread?
I think you have some interesting 'takes' and deserve some toe-to-toe conversations with other like-minded people such as yourself but...... you're kinda stealing the thunder from this thread!
Now please don't go into a dissertation about 'thunder' being yet another god who talks in the corn fields. It was merely symbolic 'k?

Thanks

edit on 30-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord... I just remembered that I had a very similar sighting. It was of a "star" that took off into space. Here is the thread I made about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

reply to post by Human_Alien

From the time I first noticed the object... 20-25 minutes.

This would make sense if it was a weapon of some kind. It may have been charged or charging and waiting to fire.

It would also explain why one point of light became two.

It would make sense if it was an alien vessel doing its thing (that we aren't privy to) too. But because you don't believe in such nonsense, no point bringing that up.

Your theory isn't too far fetched by the way and...quite possible. But because you don't even consider alien intelligence, I've already deemed you a nemesis (a friendly one though) so I don't want to reward you too much.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Are you referring to the "Earthquake demon" from the 72 demons of the Goetia? Forgot it's name, but supposedly he can be used to create Earthquakes. Everyone thinks it's HAARP but who knows, might be that demon guy.

No, i'm referring to the fact that on the first day of the Haiti Earthquake, there appeared a Sunspot in the shape of the Haitian island group.

Look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes, thanks for suggesting it. I am reluctant to start it since I've heard all the talk about insiders taking over. Do you think the thread should be on miracles at ATS and the implications, thereof? Or perhaps about the ET Corn Gods hidden language? Please suggest one of these or other topics.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why don't you do both topics and let this one continue?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Why don't you do both topics and let this one continue?

Both topics in one Thread -- or two threads?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
Both topics in one Thread -- or two threads?

Dude, seriously, whatever. Can you let this topic continue?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As far as i can see,we represent the opposite of a mundane existence.From what it looks like,we are probably in the top tier of physical beings.We have tremendous physical strength and perception.We are making tremendous strides in alot of areas.We have more beautiful plants,trees and mountains than any planet we have studied.We have beautiful animals that even serve as our companions and best freinds,and protectors.What we make lack in technology, is only due to the age of the human race.In a few years we will equal out the technology advantage these other species have over us.They are here to steal our dna.The reason is that we are far superior to them.They recognize this fact.A human could uppercut a grey alien and knock him across a country block.They are little weak evil creatures these greys.Thats why you see so many of these aliens here,to take what is ours.The rest of these alien civilizations respect our space.They are always hovering,mapping out every inch of the planet.They cant deal with over 6 million people.They would have attempted a takeover,but we would destroy them in combat.These grey aliens cant fight there way out of a paperbag.That is why they travel in packs .It is time to put an end to the terror they instill on humans.Once we develop the technology to travel through space more easily,there will be a new sheriff in town.As the saying goes,paybacks are a ^^^^^.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

you are one of the lucky ones...to believe in something that is E.T. without actually experienceing it, is made alot easier when the occasion does arise when you see it first hand.
by the way, nice clip....it must have been something to see them move that fast.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I saw this thread title and had a feeling it happened in Phoenix.

I saw a UFO flying over South Mountain yesterday. It was around 10:30am, I was driving south down Central, and off in the distance, something caught my eye.

It started when I saw a flash of light in the sky like the sun reflecting off metal. I slowed down, almost came to a stop to get a good look, and where I saw the flash, my eyes picked up a white light floating in the sky near South Mtn.

It was round, it wasn't a plane. I'll call it a self illuminated orb. As I watched, it was hovering in the same place for about 5 seconds. I told myself it could be a balloon, then it took off rapidly to the south, so that less than 2 seconds later, it went out of sight. I had a good view of the horizon. It appeared to move the distance of several miles within a second. No contrail.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Energy Source Expensive Nah yet in our terms yeah...

The Sky Warriors !

They Use Gold ! Remember !

According to Some Believers The Anunnaki Loves Gold !

Gold nanoparticles 'could provide new energy source'
www.utilisegold.com...

a Refresh

Why the Annunaki need gold, page 1

Source...

ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news and science breakthroughs -- updated daily
Science News

For One Tiny Instant, Physicists May Have Broken a Law of Nature
www.sciencedaily.com...
ScienceDaily (Mar. 30, 2010

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

l
Particle Accelerator: Signals Sent Racing Ahead At Light Speed To Keep Particles Colliding
(Feb. 7, 2008)
www.sciencedaily.com...
(Note Please take a look at the Related Articles on this Site )

How it works RHIC circulates two beams of ions - electrically charged particles - moving in opposite directions in two separate rings at 99.995 percent the speed of light. Within each beam, the ions travel in discrete groups, or "bunches," each containing more than a billion ions. In the highest-energy experiments, the ions are the nuclei of gold atoms, composed of protons and neutrons that slam together where the two beams cross to produce a tiny speck of extremely hot, dense matter that mimics the conditions of the early universe. But like all charged particle beams, RHIC's ions tend to spread out (heat up) as they circulate. As the ions spread, the number of protons and neutrons colliding - and the amount of useful data - declines. So RHIC physicists are taking advantage of RHIC's circular shape and the ability to send signals as fast as the near-light-speed beam to cool the ions down - that is, keep them tightly bunched.

Could String Theory Explain Similarities Between Utracold Gases and Quark Gluon Plasma?
www.sciencedaily.com...

Cherenkov radiation
en.wikipedia.org...

Now for Instance if UFO Believer says that these types of Ufo are about 2 to 5 miles long
in which i call them John Glenns Firefly's ! Picture a LHC/RHIC on a Space craft .. In a Vacuum
Some how they are able to Stabilize it, & Control it ! you seen the Tether Incident as you can clearly see the Pulsing Circular motion of the Craft

NASA UFOs: STS-75 The Tether Incident

STS-80 UFO - Best high quality version yet

Fireflies John Glenns Actual Sound Transmission recording ! of ( Mercury ) friendship 7 ? Sounds Legit
With the STS - 75 Tether Incident! a Tribute to John Glenn

Well Skeptic Overlord thats my big Guess Something Close Thinking Gold..

The Greatest Conductor of electricity = Gold

Some of the Ideas Ive Posted in Why Anunnaki Need Gold Thread

It would be Nice if you could harness this technology of Using Gold as a Energy Source instead of Uranium or
a High periodic Level Element 115

Well Enough of the Energy Source Guessing

Welcome to the Realm of UFO Site Seeing !!
as I live in the Realm of Legendary Animals & Beast and UFOs too.. at my Location Big Foot Werewolf's LimmikinLittlepeople and Lake Champlain Monster!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Your Black or White (All or Nothing---Proof or Phony) attitude just doesn't work in this world of gray any longer. Hell, we don't even have only males and females. We have hermaphrodites!

So it's a gray world out there for sure!
We are proving ourselves wrong with each passing day. Perhaps you'd be best living in the 1500's?

As the old saying goes: The ONLY thing we can be sure of is, death and taxes!

So I suggest you come down a rung or two and open your mind up to other possibilities.
This is not about proving anything to you (which would mean, it has to come down to your level to scratch your itch) rather...perhaps, it's about us going up to 'it' and expanding our horizons in the interim?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Off TopicPost
edit on 30-11-2010 by Grayelf2009 because: self moderate....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Where is South Mountain in reference to Phoenix?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Cuz they ain't space aliens! lol

Do you have any salient speculation on what else may have caused the observed phenomena I documented?

Yes, but no one listens to me because unfortunately it sounds absolutely insane.

If you want people to listen, we're doing that.
If you want people to agree well....that's something all together different.

I want people to listen to my experience. They have.
I also wanted people to accept it. They didn't.

This thread really isn't about either. I'm not sure what this thread is supposed to provoke but I was kinda hoping someone could corroborate this sighting with some documentation (photos, blog etc) of sorts.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
your case kind of remind me of this UFO swarm video - of course there are much UFOs here than you saw

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join