It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says nuclear scientists, programme attacked / Iran blames Israel after nuclear scientist killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thouth this might be a good articles , not sure if yahoo is a good news source do

ca.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 29-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: lol forgot the link on my first thread eheheh

ca.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 29-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: eheh so happy my frist thread eheheh

edit on 29-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

ca.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 29-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: eheheh

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is real news!

Majid Shahriari was killed and his colleague Fereydoon Abbasi Davani was injured when men on motorcycles attached bombs to their cars in different parts of the capital as they made their way to work, police said.

Wow!!! So blatantly obvious as a bombing attack!!? I feel like these attacks were aimed at provoking Iran into a larger retaliation that will be seen by many as an act of first aggression, instead of a retaliatory reaction. The distraction being the whole Wikileaks fiasco.

In January, Masoud Ali Mohammadi, another Iranian nuclear scientist involved with the SESAME project, was killed in a bomb attack which Tehran blamed on "mercenaries" in the pay of Israel and the United States.

I missed this assassination! After a quick search, Masoud Ali Mohammadi was killed on January 12, 2010.... same day as the infamous Haiti earthquake. Great distraction!!!

TPTB want to go to war with Iran desperately!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If you think that the US and friends havent been active in chipping away at the revolution in Iran, you havent been paying attention to the newws either.....
The MEK,The PKK, and other groups have been supported in fighting against the Iranian govt by the us and allied interests.There have been other bombongs too.I recall a mosque where a rev guard general prayed regularly, as well as other incidents....
All these destabilising influences in Iran are probably encouraged whenever possible by the Mossad, the US, and its allies, the UK etc.
I have no doubts that special ops forces of several stripes have been in and out of Iran since Iraq was invaded.
These bombings are Isreals answer to outright attacking the nuke sites.
The Suxtnet worm attack on the Iranian systems has brought a lot of trouble as well...this cyber attack was attributed to Isreal, and i can see why that may be true.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join