It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did this dream mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This was a very weird dream I had. The dream starts off with me at the flea market. Since I live in California I feel right at home with all the people of various Hispanic and Chicano ancestry (I'm mixed). As the dream progresses. I talk to all the shop keeper about the items. Somehow I leave the flea market into a ghetto. The Ghetto is going up in flames and I'm the reason why. Because I have superhuman powers that sent a kids and other items flying! Then I went back to the flea market. Saw a T.V. where President Obama pimped slap North Korea. As I pass by the television. I see a toy RC car. I turn it on and crank it! Harassing the lady folk for the lulz. As they quickly catch on I go to the tent where they lead me. One is clearly upset at someone. They seem to know me as a friendly person. I joke i see myself first as Chinese! Before I had my fun. Then I came from the flea market to a room where a young Christian woman was trying to contact her boyfriend. For some reason I could feel the boyfriend acted stupid and cheated on her because that is why he wasn't calling her back. She finally reached him. While on he phone I glanced at her desk by her bed. She had a apartment guide. After that I leave her room, see her leave the house happy, and see her mother call my name telling me I have a ride. Since outside when the daughter left it was snowing.

Crazy dream I should say. What do any of you guys think?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

could mean your reading to many conspiracy theories on ats...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The only conspiracy I have been reading about is the wikilinks website. Hopefully I can have superpowers soon. The Christian girl didn't look bad either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You are pregnant!!!

2nd.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

What? Pregnant? I knew it! I cheated on her and now I'm pregnant!

Men are the ones to get pregnant?

Joking aside I wonder what this dream really meant. I need a dream dictionary.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ending up in the bed room of a Christian girl - YOU GO BOYY!

It probably means your life as an atheist is in chaos.
Notice how your dream ends happily once you meet with the Christian girl.

After that I leave her room, see her leave the house happy, and see her mother call my name telling me I have a ride.

You have a ride, which means there is more for one more.

Btw, if you are you MexiChan, you probably know this.
What do you call a Chinese Taco?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Is a Chinese taco shaped like a Chinese? I tried. The joke only works for fish tacos. Well I do believe in God I just see myself as an Atheist. I dislike all the drama religion has to offer. :/ Life is good though!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It means you've been playing too much Call of Duty and watching too much News, all the other stuff is surprisingly detailed and accurate representations of things that happen to you in your personal life

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Answer:
Taco Chino

You have to say it in Spanish to get the gist.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

whooowhoo sounds like you had some fun in that dream..got to live out some desires and fears maybe
and perhaps, just perhaps a glimpse into ..what could be a great deception where we would all be let
down in the market arena..ya never know.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Funny you posted that

STAR FOR U!!!!

new topics

top topics

join