It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Extra-Terrestrial Life about to be Revealed? (Picture inside)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'd like to hear what he has to say as well. I'd also like to know what laboratories he had his specimen sent to. Side note - Did anyone else see anything entering the atmosphere? A "meteorite" entered kinda close to my city last spring and there was a large flash of light. Lots of people notice it...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Stumbled across this story:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cbbd45b303b.jpeg[/atsimg]

OH NOOOOO MORGELLONS IS HERE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c134808eff88.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin
This whole story reminds me of the movie Joe Dirt when he finds a "space meteorite" and it ends up being a frozen hunk of crap. The Ramada Inn just backs up my thoughts that this guy may just be a Joe Dirt and have a big hunk of crap because who knows were that ice came from.

LOL i thought that too, nothing says disclosure like Ramada Inn. Lets hope the MIB's do not intercept it before Holiday inn. I expect a official tour going from truck stop to truck stop with people with IR cams attending while Jaime Maussan does his usual mexican hat dance around said smoking gun evidence and Fact Or Faked will show up to recreate the snow ball Et's then say "it looks just like it" durrrr.

Yes Disclosure is finally here kids, come one come all and dont forget to use paypal.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1afd0325ae1.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FACTSNOTMAKEBELIEVE
I find it disheartening how close minded and judgemental some people are here. So because this man is having a press conference at a hotel conference room he is automatically a whack job? Because he is selling $8.00 dollar photos of things found in the melted water of the ice he is automatically not worthy of your time or interest? It is safe to assume you miss out on a lot of things in life

If I'd even merely examine every alien/UFO/cryptozology hoax out there I wouldn't have a life to begin with and I sure would miss a lot of real things in real life. This has all the standard components of a standard hoax.

But does this man really need me believing this and buying his $8 items to prove his discovery? Unless he's Steven Greed he shouldn't need support from a cult of gullible "believers".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This place seems a bit more close minded than i first thought

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
This place seems a bit more close minded than i first thought

Oh come on, did you read what the guy himself said, do you really think something this important would not be handled by Nasa directly with him there and of course the icing on the cake, this world shattering news is to be broken at a room in a cheap chain of hotels...LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

it seems a little unlikely that it came from space, wouldn't it melt upon entry or be broken up by shock waves as it enters the atmosphere?

Most meteors burn up in the atmosphere, some partly burn up and explode, some partly burn up and a small portion of the original meteor ends up hitting the Earth as a meteorite.

If this ice meteorite (if that's what it actually is) entered the atmosphere, it would have been MUCH larger originally.

Most of it would have melted and vaporized on it's way in, but if it was large enough to start with, a small amount can survive entry to hit land.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
LOL i thought that too, nothing says disclosure like Ramada Inn.

Not sure why yawl are picking on the Ramada Inn... it just rents meeting rooms like any other convention site.

Aerospace and Defense Manufacturers Roundtable October 24, 2005. Ramada Plaza Suites and Convention Center

Here in Vegas many small inexpensive hotels get Defense industry trade shows and meetings, some even top secret...

Like the DEW symposium where the unveiled the Space based laser

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Oh come on, did you read what the guy himself said, do you really think something this important would not be handled by Nasa directly with him there

NASA? Why would they be involved? No one called them in Oakland... they called the Fire Department

Huge Block Of Ice Falls From Sky In Oakland April 9, 2006

Even the experts are having trouble explaining a solid block of ice that fell from the sky, crashed into earth and left behind a three-foot hole in the grass.

www.ktvu.com...

of course it COULD be just some airplane doing a errrr flush.... eeewwwwww

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Ice meteorite contains alien life remains

Figure 1 below is marked for alien life remains of blood vessel and
red blood cells found in an ice meteorite discovered by Mr. Duane P.
Snyder:

Figure 1: www.wretch.cc...

Photo source and credit: The original micrograph of Figure 1 was
purchased from Mr. Snyder’s website at www.snydericyrite.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Already an earlier ongoing thread on the same page of the forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join