It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible SB510 vote today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is my first and probably last thread, I hoped someone else would have posted this up after checking the site I see no one else has.

www.senate.gov...

I'm not going to be around much today so if someone wants to take this information and make their own thread go for it, or if someone wants to take this thread over go for it, I have zero interest in starting threads but felt the information is important.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a big problem. They want to control what you are eating/what you are growing.
Monsanto stands to gain complete control.
They already have genetically modified much of your food source without much testing.
The testing that was done shows frightening results.
It's a massive issue. We need control over our own food.

www.naturalnews.com...

naturalnews.tv...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Has anyone taken a look at H.R 2749? thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2749: Pay special attention to Section 133b it sounds like they can be pretty forceful in food control. SB 510 also apparently had some changes done to it during the Thanksgiving time frame that the public doesn't know about, so I guess it'll have to be passed so we know whats in it right?

edit on 29-11-2010 by Silverado292 because: Forgot somthing

edit on 29-11-2010 by Silverado292 because: Forgot how to spell something.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

True but if we controlled our own food then we'd be healthy and most likely awake, and they can't have that. Sadly food is the best way to hobble your slaves.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Right -
I think the fact that Monsanto has made an aluminum resistant seed should cause people to scream why. Why would Monsanto do this - unless they already know that there is aluminum being pumped into the atmosphere.
Why are they genetically modifying seeds? Why aren't people asking why?!
It's a horrible thing that is happening to our food source - but people are just too blind to see. It's unbelievable.
The brainwashing is extensive. I suspect we will see a serious drop in people being able to conceive children - and new illnesses popping out. It's criminal.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Wow I completly missed the Aluminum resistant seeds, I'm going to have to do some research into that. It's funny though that the amount of truth that has been comming out the last few years has been like a mud slide. I mean there's so much already out there plus more stuff each and everyday it's impossible to have clear information.

top topics

join