It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Mr. D

You left out #8

Genetically modfied parasites

Courtesy of the Umbrella Corporation

Good catch! I also forgot to mention:

9. AC/DC (alternating and direct current).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Wolfenz

How this for Size 1942 'Battle Of Los Angeles ? The Aliens Showing Hologram of themselves for a Reaction?

A Fake alien Invasion from a Real Race of Extra Terrestrials

Only if they can tow a giant sheet of eyeliner between four UFOs. With a really really big DLP projector.

(hint: it's not a hologram)

What LOL ok

No music. Battle of Los Angeles (1942): Army vs. UFO. Captured on Film w/CBS Radio Report.

are you so sure If i was a ET I would send a Probe Hologram for a reaction to a Primitive Species before the the real thing ! Would you ? but for Aliens Coming around during a World WAR Yeah your Right why would they bother To Study our War Action behavior as they have done this Since the First Bone Was thrown

Mind Implants what a way to control the Sleepers .. Especially the Difficult ones
back engineered from their Technology ? Could be Possible Use that remote Control Zontor !

Implants are Fake right ? Its all just in your Head ! Forgetta Bout it!

Larsons Report Implants

Criminal and Scientific Misconduct Involving Neural Prosthesis Research Funded by the
NIH/NINDS/NPP and The Alfred E. Mann Foundation
www.scribd.com...

From the PDF (above) to Video below

RFID AGENDA and SECRETS EXPOSED

Proof of Alien Contact - Implant ?

Ahh The Movie Invaders from Mars Anyone .. seeing about the Alien Abductions Implants I Couldest resist

a Site to see Xrays Implants Chips & More
freedomfightersforamerica.com
www.freedomfightersforamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What LOL ok

are you so sure If i was a ET I would send a Probe Hologram for a reaction to a Primitive Species before the the real thing ! Would you ?

You can't do a hologram in free air. You sort of have to understand what a hologram is, I suppose. Here's a starting point: take what you 'learned' from Star Wars and Star Trek TNG, wad it up, and toss it in the garbage. That's not a hologram, it's a special effects guy's imagination. What MemoryShock posted earlier was a photo of a stage effect called Eyeliner. It's a textured plastic wrap. They project an image on it using a little DLP projector at the foot of the stage. It's not a hologram either. Thus my comment that if that's the same sort of 'hologram' your UFOs would have to be towing a giant sheet of Eyeliner between them.

Implants are Fake right ? Its all just in your Head ! Forgetta Bout it!

Larsons Report Implants

Looked at your youtubes, loved the last one - yeah, buddy, I expect a podiatrist to be competent at spotting integrated circuits. (rolls eyes) Most doctors get one calculus course and one non-calculus general physics course. They're great at cutting things or prescribing pills, but most of them don't know diddly-beans about electronics or physics. That "implant" looks a lot like a rock, which oddly enough, the analysis also says, when you freeze the video and read what's on the paper.

None of what they're saying are implants are any sort of IC, RFID or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You CAN do a hologram in thin air. Vapor clouds are the perfect screen for a holographic display. Nearly invisible, there are numerous studies on the surface tension needed to portray a holographic display.

Now, how you create and control a cloud of water vapor is another discussion.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Bedlam

You CAN do a hologram in thin air. Vapor clouds are the perfect screen for a holographic display. Nearly invisible, there are numerous studies on the surface tension needed to portray a holographic display.

Now, how you create and control a cloud of water vapor is another discussion.

Naaa, that's a straight forward projection on water vapor. I know there's an ad-writer's tendency to call any volumetric display or non-obvious screen a 'hologram', but really they're not. I occasionally fantasize about doing the Jay and Silent Bob thing on the ad guys at Museon and their cohorts.

(knock knock)
Yes?

Ah, are you the guy that called this spinning mirror display a "hologram"?

Yes, we have decided that it doesn't matter if it's REALLY a hologram, as long as we want to call it that! It sells units!

Ok. Hang on. (breaks ad guy's kneecap with a mallet) Maybe next time you'll be a bit more accurate. You don't know how many farking times I've had to do the same explanation to military brass you confuse with that crap. (breaks other kneecap) Not only are you wasting MY time, it costs the taxpayers money each and every time it comes up. Stop it.

edit: oh, by the way, surface tension doesn't really have diddley to do with holograms - you have to have the ability to hold an interference pattern accurately. Optionally, if the material has just the right non-linear behavior, you can also do something different that gets you the same end result. Maybe you're thinking about whether the fog's got enough opacity to project an image onto it, but that's not a hologram. It's just using a fog cloud for a screen the way Museon uses plastic wrap.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jose Delgado??? Stimoceiver??? Anyone??? Bueller???

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimmerpickens
Jose Delgado??? Stimoceiver??? Anyone??? Bueller???

Wires, connector, external radio. Also, it's less "mind control" than basic reactions like "freak out", "stop", and "play dead". It's not the sort of thing where you can have your critter doing the Imhotep two-step with its eyes alternately blinking red and green and chanting "you are my master".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

my mistake. i am referring to a 3d projection. Commonly understood to be a hologram.

ETA: i heard a rumor from an insider, much like yourself, that had some first hand knowledge of a silicone (i believe) based nano that could project holographic, er, 3d moving images using a metamaterial type of approach. A tech similar to the cloaking tech that I have referenced on my blog, as well as a thread here at ATS.
edit on 1-12-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

my mistake. i am referring to a 3d projection. Commonly understood to be a hologram.

Only because of Star Wars. *sigh*

ETA: i heard a rumor from an insider, much like yourself, that had some first hand knowledge of a silicone (i believe) based nano that could project holographic, er, 3d moving images using a metamaterial type of approach. A tech similar to the cloaking tech that I have referenced on my blog, as well as a thread here at ATS.

(scratches head) There is a guy with a rewritable film for the interference patterns that is showing some monocolor real-image holograms, who thinks as his tech progresses, he'll eventually be able to do 30fps with it and thus have holo-movies.

There's another tech that's not holography in the strictest sense of the word that causes the instantiation of virtual photons into real photons so that you get what looks like a free-standing walk-around image in free space. It uses some really bizarre twisty derivatives of some old work by a guy named Zeldovich. At least that's what I got from the future systems demo a couple of years back - they had a block diagram which made me scratch my head and say "It looks like one of those Zeldovich path conjugators on '___'", which got me a frown. Anyway, it made for a dramatic demo, which was cleverly set up in such a way as to maximize the visual impact and hide the fact that it took a squad of techs and a lot of equipment. It has a lot of the same problems, but fixed a few - it inherently does back face culling but doesn't obscure, so you can see through it, and it doesn't do reflections or half of the other stuff they want. It would help, too, if it didn't take a couple of semis of equipment and a specialized setup to do it.

You never know, there might be some metamaterial stuff in the image processing path. What was your friend's name?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yikes....not sure he wants the name known. it is one of those things where i may hear something, and that allows me to go and find evidence to substantiate what i heard. Does that make sense?

I have heard that Mike Muuss was working on an element of a system for the ARL called "Paint The Night". he died in a car crash. But had managed some pretty good progress before dying.

BTW, Star Wars would also have you believe a parsec is a measurement of speed, not distance (to hear Han Solo tell it, anyway).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I have heard that Mike Muuss was working on an element of a system for the ARL called "Paint The Night". he died in a car crash. But had managed some pretty good progress before dying.

They used to work on PTN/PST out at Redstone when I was there. It generates models for simulations, so you can play Army DOOM with better equipped monsters.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
you dont need surgery, just show a scar where the implant is alleged to be

One can make a scar with a single-edged razor blade and a deep breath. I'd prefer examining the results of a medical scan of some sort. It's too easy for someone to fake such a thing for attention (and book royalties).

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

They used to work on PTN/PST out at Redstone when I was there. It generates models for simulations, so you can play Army DOOM with better equipped monsters.

PTN was a project I ran across one night while looking into the John Lear claims of holographic planes on 9/11. On a side note, I did find enough information to make me believe that something along those lines could be possible, regardless of probability.

I then linked it here, after saving the .ppt presentation and some other documents related to it. Then, all of a sudden, the files got removed. Now, you can barely find mention of the project on the web.

While anything is possible., to the conspiracy minded the coincidence is just too much to overlook. And it makes you wonder if the PTN information is something that they really don't want discussed to much.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Looked at your youtubes, loved the last one - yeah, buddy, I expect a podiatrist to be competent at spotting integrated circuits. (rolls eyes) Most doctors get one calculus course and one non-calculus general physics course. They're great at cutting things or prescribing pills, but most of them don't know diddly-beans about electronics or physics. That "implant" looks a lot like a rock, which oddly enough, the analysis also says, when you freeze the video and read what's on the paper. None of what they're saying are implants are any sort of IC, RFID or otherwise.

Hmm it seems you didn't listen to the rest he said that the test result from the lab said meteorite what the lab did not know was that it came from a Body!! also the lab said the materials in the Meteorite are so rare only a few have ever been found! The New Mexico Lab reports said as they did a Scan with a Electron Microscope they found that the meteorite was manufactured not Natural accruing.. and found (Human)Nerve endings from the Result of it being removed the 2nd Test at California San Diego could not find anything in comparison with the metal Structure .. and labeled it not from this Earth but ill be look into more of this Doctor

Dr. Leir - Alien Implants Tested (discovery)

Laters ! watch the vid and get back to me

You Find this at 3:30 Mark to

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

While anything is possible., to the conspiracy minded the coincidence is just too much to overlook. And it makes you wonder if the PTN information is something that they really don't want discussed to much.

It wasn't even classified. I think the project ran its time and completed. I first heard of it back in 1999, it was already full speed ahead even then.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Hmm it seems you didn't listen to the rest he said that the test result from the lab said meteorite what the lab did not know was that it came from a Body!! also the lab said the materials in the Meteorite are so rare only a few have ever been found!

It had a composition that would match a meteorite. And all meteorites are rare. But what's so "ufo-y" about a meteorite? I can assure you they're not a particularly useful substrate for ICs. And the guy up front was a DPM - a foot doctor - did the guy step on it?

The New Mexico Lab reports said as they did a Scan with a Electron Microscope they found that the meteorite was manufactured not Natural accruing.. and found (Human)Nerve endings from the Result of it being removed the 2nd Test at California San Diego could not find anything in comparison with the metal Structure .. and labeled it not from this Earth

I probably bailed out by then - you would be hard put to find "human nerve endings" with an electron microscope - ever used one? You don't just chuck a rock in and lo! nerve endings. It takes a lot of prep, and at the end, it's in a vacuum. You generally contrive to get a fairly flat slice because the depth of field is crap. I'm not really sure how you'd end up with some way to know a rock was manufactured. When I get back next week I'll try to make myself watch all the way through. It would be interesting to call LANL and ask if anyone there knows anything about it, or the guys making the video sorta got 'creative'.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Going back through the thing - 90% ominous music and establishing shots. I wish these guys could edit it down into the cliff notes versions but it's always draaaaaaagged out.

Ok. First, LAMPF doesn't do metallurgical testing. It's a particle accelerator lab. It also looks like a really really old establishing shot of LAMPF - they still have window AC in the shot. I used to work at ESA out there, I'll see if there's anyone left out at ESA I know, maybe they can put in a query over at LAMPF to see what was done if anything.

You'll notice that in the youtube video they don't show anything from LAMPF. They jump from that old photo to the New Mexico Tech analysis. They don't show much of the NMT document, either, other than a bit that says it MIGHT be meteoric given that it's got a lot of iron and exhibited what looked like Widmanstratten lines upon cleaving and etching. You can get that from welding slag - do you know what the guy did for a living that had this in his face? Also, if it's a meteorite, how is it also manufactured? You'd think if one analysis showed it had characteristics of a natural meteorite, it would be logically impossible for it to also be manufactured. What would be the point of manufacturing a meteorite you're going to stick in someone's face? Not to mention, of course, that iron is not a useful substrate for integrated circuits, being a freakin' conductor.

I'm out of here until next Thursday, I hear them yelling.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It wasn't even classified. I think the project ran its time and completed. I first heard of it back in 1999, it was already full speed ahead even then.

The project died when Muuss died.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

2 weeks ago

Dr. Roger Leir Presents New Startling Findings: Alien Implant Research

if not ET Made Human Made ...

Here is a Site about that ! Devices Implants

Freedom Fighters for America
www.freedomfightersforamerica.com...

Interesting

Terry Parker

Unwitting victim of “Psychosurgery"

www.thewhyfiles.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I will quickly come to the man's defense who claims that the CIA "knows his frequency."

Everyone is an individual, and every individual is different. From 9-13Hz, your brain is a radio - whether you know it or not. EEG is a test of the brain frequency, performed by hospitals, and from that - your mind can be read or altered via attached wires. You don't think that this can be done wirelessly? Look at geo-engineering. The RFID program. Your brain is clogged with RFID materials as we speak, such as aluminum from the spray. Your brain to the aluminum "antennae" within to your cell phone to the tower to the GPS antennae owned by the USAF (who also is in charge of geoengineering from Wright-Patterson AF Base in Ohio) to the CIA's desk.

Possible? Open ya mind.
Scientific? Ab-so-lutely.

Don't call this man crazy... he knows what he is talking about.
Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join