It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

page: 5
31
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Let me count the ways we are being listened to,
manipulated, watched, controlled etc.,

1. Scalar


Doesn't exist. Bearden is the big proponent for this, but he also believes in "aether", which you have to have for "scalar waves" to exist. EM is not scalar, there is no such thing as a scalar wave. It's sort of a contradiction in terms, really. There are scalar fields - a temperature map is a map of a scalar field. But no scalar waves.



2. ELF


Your body doesn't really interact with ELF. Nor can it be focused, nor generated by a handheld device, nor can it send "messages to you" nor images or whatever else you suppose. It's a spectacularly crappy communications vehicle that was only used with subs because, being low in frequency, the attenuation due to Maxwell's equations is low, thus it penetrates seawater with less path loss. The flip side is that it's heinously inefficient to generate, a pain the butt to detect and the bandwidth is next to zero. If you think someone is sending you images by ELF, I suggest you go look up "Nyquist-Shannon theorem" - there's no way to do it.



3. HF


People have been blaming radio stations for mind control since Fessenden. Welcome to the club.



4. RFID


A big bugaboo for the paranoid - if the government gets around to putting up interrogators every few feet it may be a problem. Of course, you'll be winding your way through them like a pachinko ball through the machine.



5. Nano Technology


There are nano-engineered materials. That's the nanotechnology we have. The other stuff is movie plot from SG1 and the like.



6. Implants


Goes with RFID, there really isn't any way to do this well. The chain of supposition you also have to follow to believe this buggers the imagination. Mine anyway.



7. Infrasound


Much like ELF, it can't be focused, or easily generated, nor is it "mind control". You can wreak havoc with it if you don't mind blasting everyone in the vicinity and you can have a really big horky apparatus.

Let the objections commence.




posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
While he may have some far fetched claims, he does not display the flight of ideas, paucity of thought, or loose associations that are often prevalent in the truly psychotic.. If he is psychotic/delusional, it is the most mild form of psychosis I have ever seen (used to be a nurse in a mental hospital).


Of course, there are the delusions of reference and persecution bits, along with the paranoia he'd be in for a very in-depth evaluation. If you came to the VA and said this stuff, you'd be getting a life-time supply of Trazodone.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels
As to whether or not samples of brainwaves could be used to distinguish people, I have no idea. Never tried it, have no equipment to try it.


The real issue is that, being of such low frequency, they don't radiate as propagating signals. You would have to tie the guy down and do a high-density electrode scan or an fMRI or the like. If you've got your hands on him, it would be easier to do a set of fingerprints.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruthsWell to this day I have chronic pain in the area of the ultrasounds. I wonder if this is connected in any way.


You've got to be spectacularly careful with ultrasonic treatments, especially if you're using any power at all.

You can detach tendons from bone with them, chip bone in some areas, and you can definitely cause nerve damage - it's really easy to fire up a sciatic problem with one.

I've got a small rig I used for tendonitis, but you have to be careful even with that.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
While he may have some far fetched claims, he does not display the flight of ideas, paucity of thought, or loose associations that are often prevalent in the truly psychotic.. If he is psychotic/delusional, it is the most mild form of psychosis I have ever seen (used to be a nurse in a mental hospital).


Of course, there are the delusions of reference and persecution bits, along with the paranoia he'd be in for a very in-depth evaluation. If you came to the VA and said this stuff, you'd be getting a life-time supply of Trazodone.




This is true. However, clinically speaking, you cannot make a diagnosis when there are thoughts that might be classified as delusional if there are no other presenting factors. Even a diagnosis of "Psychosis - Not Otherwise Specified" requires additional phenomena such as loosely associated concepts.

In short, a belief is not a mental illness unless that belief leeches into other segments of mental activity (i.e., the delusional behavior effects more than just one thought construct).

Otherwise, what you have is someone with an interesting story but with no other presenting diagnostic information.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by InnerTruthsWell to this day I have chronic pain in the area of the ultrasounds. I wonder if this is connected in any way.


You've got to be spectacularly careful with ultrasonic treatments, especially if you're using any power at all.

You can detach tendons from bone with them, chip bone in some areas, and you can definitely cause nerve damage - it's really easy to fire up a sciatic problem with one.

I've got a small rig I used for tendonitis, but you have to be careful even with that.


Interesting. I did go for an MRI last year for my shoulder and neck, but it did not show anything. However, I have had bursitis flares in my shoulder since then. My left shoulder/neck periodically flare up. My shoulder literally gets swollen and it's so painful sometimes it hurts to take a breath. This usually happens after some heavy activity. Would that show up in a MRI (past flare ups)?



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Otherwise, what you have is someone with an interesting story but with no other presenting diagnostic information.


True, DSM tends to call such beliefs mental illness only when they have a negative effect on the person's ability to function, or if they tend to cause him to be a danger to himself or others.

If he's been functional for 18 years, it's likely he's coping.

We had a machinist we used for years before he stroked out who was convinced that he was being controlled by thought beams from satellites. His delusion involved all sorts of things from King Arthur to the true meaning of the grail to alchemy to satellites. He could go on for hours and never repeat himself. Sounded like one of the more irritating Dan Brown novels.

When you really got him warmed up, he'd break into neologisms, flight of thought and a bit of clang. But he was a whiz with a NC router.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
My shoulder literally gets swollen and it's so painful sometimes it hurts to take a breath. This usually happens after some heavy activity. Would that show up in a MRI (past flare ups)?


Probably only if it's leaving permanent damage.

Have you had your B12 levels checked? For some reason or other I quit absorbing B12 from food about 3 years back, my first tip-off was constant tendonitis and bursitis, and a bad increase in my tinnitus.

Luckily I had a doc that took a look at me (odd for a VA guy) and said "You just don't GET bilateral carpal tunnel, bilateral tennis elbow, shoulder bursitis and tendonitis in your Achilles' at the same time and it be normal - it's blood test time".

Now I get to shoot up once a month, but no more bursitis or tendonitis, and the ultrasound tool is in the bathroom closet. Luckily, injectable B12 is dirt cheap.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D
 


You left out #8

Genetically modfied parasites

Courtesy of the Umbrella Corporation



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 



My life is a fact. The people i went to school with in 1992 know that they used electronic mind control on me, and my family know.

I am not on meds and i talk openly about this and its a fact period, not some delusion.

You people have no idea what these people do or can do, and its why the genderal public have lost already fact.

Lol at all the "i am worried for you rubbish", i have not done anything wrong in my life, but stumbled across this at school. I talk openly get it openly about it.

All the ignorance with regard to this subject is bizarre. lol


Would you be able to actually prove any of what your saying though?? Can you grab you camera/camcorder/camera phone/webcam etc and get some footage of these spies and the equipment they are using on you???

Stumbled upon what at school?? What could you possibly do in school that would warrant 18 years of harassment and torture??

You provide bizzare claims with no proof. Im sorry but i dont believe any of it...and i dont think many people really do. If i were your friend id accept you were a bit weird and wouldnt mock you...as i would if i were related to you.

But as a stranger i can tell you how i feel without any worry of losing your friendship as it never existed before.

"The people i went to school with in 1992 know that they used electronic mind control on me, and my family know"

How do they know?? How do you know they know?? I dont understand how the people you went to school with knew at that age...maybe they said you were under mind control because you were a bit odd and used it as an insult rather than a medical opinion??



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by thecinic
 

Project Blue Beam is a highly speculative thought to use holographs/holograms to fool people into believing an alien invasion or the coming of the antichrist.

I would be shocked if there are people who actually think such would work at this point.

Here is 'Project Blue Beam' at work...



MK experimentation is the search for a chemical composition in tandem with subconscious manipulations for guaranteed acquiescence...a much broader situation. A light show won't do it anymore...


How this for Size 1942 'Battle Of Los Angeles ? The Aliens Showing Hologram of themselves for a Reaction?

A Fake alien Invasion from a Real Race of Extra Terrestrials



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Implants Electrodes its a Touchy Subject for me.. about MK Ultra
any ways

Something to think about

Invasion of Mars
Invaders from Mars 02-08
www.youtube.com...

then the
Paranoia !

COPS Cranium Implants Mind Control MK Ultra Freemasonry
www.youtube.com...

LOL Ohh Well

The Reality
(Wired Magizine)
Pentagon Turns to Brain Implants to Repair Damaged Minds
www.wired.com...

Pentagon enlists universities to collaborate on brain implants to repair brain injury
www.smartplanet.com...

Secretly forced brain implants Pt 1: Explosive court case
www.examiner.com...



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam
 


There are scalar waves...just not in the sense that the Bearden fans like to believe. Uncle Tom is a kook, for the most part. Although some of what he alleges may be true to an extent. It is hard to tell.

RE: nano...there are nano engineered materials that are self building. It isn't hard to make two materials seek out a bond. That is the very basis for cellular communication.

RE: implants....there are documented cases of implants being found. Don't know who put them there.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
The real issue is that, being of such low frequency, they don't radiate as propagating signals. You would have to tie the guy down and do a high-density electrode scan or an fMRI or the like. If you've got your hands on him, it would be easier to do a set of fingerprints.

I was thinking more along the lines of using it for identification of someone or authentication of a presented identity. There are some portable EEG units out there but they're hardly inconspicuous, and portable fMRI is right out with the technology we have now.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Bedlam
RE: nano...there are nano engineered materials that are self building. It isn't hard to make two materials seek out a bond. That is the very basis for cellular communication.

Making it happen deliberately isn't easy. We just figured out how to construct fullerene sheets and use capillary action for simple static structures on the nanoscale.


RE: implants....there are documented cases of implants being found. Don't know who put them there.

I have to admit, the x-rays posted of a few people's heads with decidedly non-organic structures give me pause. I spent some time trying to figure out how they could be faked (the problem of finding an MD who'd let you pull such a stunt with clinical gear aside) and I don't think it'd be easy. While you could (say) tape some bits of wire to the opposite side of your head before the x-ray (to scale their apparent size and give an illusion of depth) you'd have a difficult time not making the bits curve as they followed the side of your skull. Likewise, some of them appear to follow some of the interior features of the skull (like the foramina and temporal crests). It might be possible to stick bits of wire or metal to the outside of the skull to make it look like they were implanted, but to follow those structures you'd probably have to attach them with struts or something that would also show up on the x-ray, and they might not show up in the image at all.

I'm not an x-ray tech or an FX artist, so my hypotheses are admittedly incomplete. My research was amateur at best. All I can say for sure is that there's some damned weird stuff in those x-rays and I can't really explain it.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

How this for Size 1942 'Battle Of Los Angeles ? The Aliens Showing Hologram of themselves for a Reaction?

A Fake alien Invasion from a Real Race of Extra Terrestrials


Only if they can tow a giant sheet of eyeliner between four UFOs. With a really really big DLP projector.

(hint: it's not a hologram)



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Bedlam
RE: nano...there are nano engineered materials that are self building. It isn't hard to make two materials seek out a bond. That is the very basis for cellular communication.

Making it happen deliberately isn't easy. We just figured out how to construct fullerene sheets and use capillary action for simple static structures on the nanoscale.


I would have to dig it up...i may have a thread on it. But a couple of years ago they were using DNA to cause combining of nanos. some chemicals are just made for each other, you know?



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Bedlam
 


There are scalar waves...just not in the sense that the Bearden fans like to believe. Uncle Tom is a kook, for the most part. Although some of what he alleges may be true to an extent. It is hard to tell.


What's funny is that he plants "easter eggs" in some of his material that are from some classified stuff out at Kirtland. Not sure if they've just never bothered to read every..stinking..page of some of his endless ppts or what.

"scalar wave" is a contradiction in terms. Scalars are directionless quantities - a magnitude without vector.



RE: nano...there are nano engineered materials that are self building. It isn't hard to make two materials seek out a bond.


Van der Waals forces a nanobot do not make. Programmed automata at nanoscales are not yet available.



RE: implants....there are documented cases of implants being found. Don't know who put them there.


Show me one - it's possible to identify the manufacturer of an IC in many cases, if you've got the part in hand. All I've seen are things that look like kidney stones and calcium deposits.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels
I have to admit, the x-rays posted of a few people's heads with decidedly non-organic structures give me pause. I spent some time trying to figure out how they could be faked (the problem of finding an MD who'd let you pull such a stunt with clinical gear aside) and I don't think it'd be easy. While you could (say) tape some bits of wire to the opposite side of your head before the x-ray (to scale their apparent size and give an illusion of depth) you'd have a difficult time not making the bits curve as they followed the side of your skull. Likewise, some of them appear to follow some of the interior features of the skull (like the foramina and temporal crests). It might be possible to stick bits of wire or metal to the outside of the skull to make it look like they were implanted, but to follow those structures you'd probably have to attach them with struts or something that would also show up on the x-ray, and they might not show up in the image at all.


A lot of times, calcifications show up like this.

I had a nasty time long ago with a bad tank of air in the Army that gave me lipoid pneumonia. After it healed, and that took a long long desk job in an alternative assignment I did not appreciate, I had calcium deposits in my lungs that look just like wires. Creepiest thing you ever saw. Now I get a chest x-ray and the doc will say - wow, you have calcium granulomas all over, what the hell happened? But if you didn't know what it was, it looks like I inhaled a spool of wire.

There are lots of reasons why implants in your head don't work - the ones you see done to animals come out to connectors in order to overcome the problems. Transmitting and receiving through your skull and scalp are problematic at best.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam
 


www.pcworld.com...

Cell phones affect human brainwaves, they are not on the same frequency though, my bad.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Section69 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
31
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join