It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Do you know how utterly insane this sounds? Whats people to believe next, the CIA randomly grabs people off the streets and implants radio devices in their fillings?
Come on I thought people here were INTELLIGENT

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Bedlam

Bull, i have lived with electroinc mind control since 1992 in uk, and i have no chips in me.

My family and people who know me know this is real. The only way they do it from my frequency fact.

My life is fact that there is an individual brain freq and these people have used it on me. I have lived with this stuff for 18 years.

Where are the wires coming out of me, no where.

They do this without wires or chips, they can just use your freq and that is a fact. I have lived with this stuff, so i should know alittle about what they can and cannot do.

Andy....i am worried for you.
I seriously think you need to go and get some help....i dont mean government help i mean mental help.
You have claimed over and over again that you are a victim of the police....for 18 years.
You claim they sit outside with a microwave frying your brain and monitoring yourself 24/7
Now your claiming they control your thoughts with brain frequency scanners

These are all signs of a paranoid delusional person.
Go see a psychiatrist before these things make you go out and murder some one. Your not the full ticket...your a sandwich short of a picnic IMO.
ATS should really ban people with mental health problems as this site will only further the delusions.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Who needs implants when you have nanites?

Now in convenient nasal spray form.

Brought to you by ARBCO Industries.

Let me count the ways we are being listened to,
manipulated, watched, controlled etc.,

1. Scalar
2. ELF
3. HF
4. RFID
5. Nano Technology
6. Implants
7. Infrasound

Did I leave any out?
Feel free to update

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Loves I agree, he really needs serious psych help, and when people make threads like this, those people 's delusions get dangerous....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by MemoryShock

as i figured...
no proof as usual....move this to hoax

Thank God for HomerinNC. With his process, we could just completely dissolve the judiciary. No need for a trial for these guys.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
While he may have some far fetched claims, he does not display the flight of ideas, paucity of thought, or loose associations that are often prevalent in the truly psychotic.. If he is psychotic/delusional, it is the most mild form of psychosis I have ever seen (used to be a nurse in a mental hospital).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I hope for their sake it all comes out in the open,not just the military but all of the people that has suffered at the hand of these criminals.But my biggest question to you is what will happen to ats if all of the conspiracies come out to be true??

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They do not need implants today, they just need your brain frequency.

It would be more accurate to say that they would need a sizable sample of the electrical activity of someone's brain. All waves have frequencies, that is one of the things that distinguishes them. Signals can be comprised of waves of a single frequency (pure waves) or multiple frequencies (composite).

As to whether or not samples of brainwaves could be used to distinguish people, I have no idea. Never tried it, have no equipment to try it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

None of this is surprising. I know that cell phones operate on the same frequency as our brains, so that would corroborate the mind control stuff.

I'm not so sure. Activity in the human brain ranges between 1.5 and 40 Hz. Cellular phones transmit and receive data on much higher frequencies - the older ones around 800 MHz, newer ones up into the GHz range.

Interestingly, the CPUs of cellular phones (made in the last decade or so, anyway), run at speeds between 720 MHz and 1.2 GHz. Expect that to go up as mobile CPUs get faster and battery life gets longer.

When we use our phone, we say a lot of information, and text a lot of information. Also when we want to update our life, we go to facebook (which is owned by the CIA). So even if were stronger than mind control, the very maze through which we wander was already rigged from the start.

I doubt the CIA conjecture. Never underestimate what someone will do when they have the realization that "I suddenly have all. This. Power!" Ask a sysadmin what dumb things they never should have done with the root password when they were newbies some time...

It's hard to outsmart an organization who has more info on you than you have on yourself. I mean think about it, were not even allowed to look at our own medical records on our own to look at our own medical history. I think the CIA has all the info and so by the numbers they can artificially stack everything in their favor.

Now I think you're on to something. Profiling information is helpful to any intelligence agency.

I suggest tricking them, sending false signals/updates to keep them off track. Also I have a theory about medical records, I bet that if medical records were public, that we would start to notice really odd patterns. For example we might notice that people that live within 2 blocks of a cell phone tower has a higher chance of cancer, etc. These are just hypothetical but I hope I am making sense.

People in neighborhoods have been saying this for years. If you get a chance, look into leukemia rates in certain towns on the ten to thirty year scale. It's a little scary.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
99.9% of what you read about Schumann's resonance on the net is unadulterated poo. If the site's not about waveguides and calculating resonances of sphere-in-sphere configurations, it's not 'reality based'.

I have to agree with you. Mention that to an RF engineer some time and watch the steam come out of their ears. Have a whiteboard handy; it's educational.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

My life is a fact. The people i went to school with in 1992 know that they used electronic mind control on me, and my family know.

I am not on meds and i talk openly about this and its a fact period, not some delusion.

You people have no idea what these people do or can do, and its why the genderal public have lost already fact.

Lol at all the "i am worried for you rubbish", i have not done anything wrong in my life, but stumbled across this at school. I talk openly get it openly about it.

All the ignorance with regard to this subject is bizarre. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

show me proof, a scar from an implantation, and x ray SHOWING an implant, then I'll believe it, til then its utter nonsense

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
You may need to wait several more years for such proof...

Who wants brain surgery?

I would settle for some MRIs. Maybe a CAT or PET scan or two. But the results would have to be in the original TIFF files so I could go through the metadata in the headers...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

show me proof, a scar from an implantation, and x ray SHOWING an implant, then I'll believe it, til then its utter nonsense

We will leave that to the lawyers to prove. Due process.

However, if it never makes it to trial, i would think that would be all the evidence needed, huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels

You may need to wait several more years for such proof...

Who wants brain surgery?

I would settle for some MRIs. Maybe a CAT or PET scan or two. But the results would have to be in the original TIFF files so I could go through the metadata in the headers...

you dont need surgery, just show a scar where the implant is alleged to be

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
A link showing a relationship to focused ultrasound and neuron damage.

Although really, it ought to be obvious. Ultrasonics interact with tissue by causing shear, cavitation, and heating. That's what's "stimulating" the neurons to fire, not the gentle licks of a unicorn. It's irritating to the neurons, so they fire off. Or quit firing.

Over time, it also causes synaptic damage to the axonal end-terminals, no one knows why, but it'll shake them apart. It's one reason you don't use an ultrasonic stimulator over your spine.

Wow, reading this makes me worry. I had some injuries from a couple car accidents and during my recovery period one of the therapies I received was ultrasound on my back. I found this to irritate my injuries but the chiropractor was adamant that it would help me. Well to this day I have chronic pain in the area of the ultrasounds. I wonder if this is connected in any way.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Another important figure Mr. Tom Bearden

Tom's a chowder head. You DO know he bought his PhD for $400 from Trinity, right?

He also abruptly left the USAF after submitting his "Zog" paper. You really ought to go dredge that one up. Most people who try to cite Bearden as a physicist carefully omit mention of 'zog'.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are you aware that dietary habits effect the 'frequency' of the human mind? Optical perception is effected by environmental concerns first and foremost to actual experience...and if you have ever been within a strobe light at night...you may be able to discern that there is a difference...

Again, frequency of what? Brain waves? That's not "mind", as much as the noise of the machinery.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Who needs implants when you have nanites?

Now in convenient nasal spray form.

Brought to you by ARBCO Industries.

It's a nice movie McGuffin, but so far they don't exist. There's a difference between nanoengineered materials and nanomachines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join